Witcher tv series

I present you Geralt of Rivia and shieeeet

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr
gamespot.com/articles/the-witcher-movie-coming-in-2017-from-the-mummy-pr/1100-6432017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they told him to put black people in his game
>he told them no
>he allows Netflix to make a TV series out of it

How does he not know what's coming?

Zoltan would have good reason to be worried.

vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr

>him
who are you talking about?
the writer of the books hates the games and didn't get to make any calls in what they did with them.
The new series isn't affiliated with CDProjekt right?

>they told him to put black people in his game
>he told them no
If by 'he' you mean Sapkowski then you dead wrong. He had no saying in that matter. CDproject red said 'no'.
>he allows Netflix to make a TV series out of it
>How does he not know what's coming?
He doesn't care... greedy fuck. Enjoy 50% of cast black.

While Idris Elba shouldn't play Geralt for obvious reasons, he's definitely a better actor than anyone who will end up with the role.

>The new series isn't affiliated with CDProjekt right?
No. Cd project answer was 'good luck'.

Why does everyone make him talk like an american hood nigger with that wuz and shiiet crap, he's british, at least use yardie speak you fucking faggots.

Definitive casting right here.

the writer probably approved of it just to try and make some fucking money back after he got completely cucked on the game sales.
He won't be making that mistake again.

Is this real?

Geralt sounds more like Vesimir

He's not a poor man.

are you real

Pretty sure. But nothing is 100% in life.

Joseph Fiennes as Dandelion? I can actually see that. I see Liv Tyler as Philippa Eilhart though, and you gave me a good laugh with Charles Dance as Emhyr, since that's who he's voiced by.

Don't fucking judge me.

I barely recognised richard armitage in that pic... use a better one.

Kike shekels > Forced nigger characters

but your Zoltan was spot on user-kun,
Geralt talks if he swallowed Sandpaper

the writer is also an insanely obvious plagiarist

IDIOT. K STEWART WOULD RUIN THE MOVIE. SHE CAN'T ACT FOR SHIT.

I D I O T

Armitage has most the features, think he'd pull it off with the scars. Also is Letho in the books, don't think its translated up to his introduction if he is, but Bautista would be pretty good.

Chill out guys... not everything is catered to SJW diversity agenda. Plus if we don't like what they do we can just not watch it.

We will still have the games.

And Ciri is an immature shitty character with the depth of a puddle, who gives a fuck. Also KStew can play virtually any age from 15 onwards since she's titless and looks young.

can't wait for this ep

If they don't get Dance for Emhyr I'm gonna be fucking mad.

Netflix won't cast minorities in their own roles, much less casting one in a white role.

no, it's a scene from thor:ragnarok trailer
Sup Forums OP should consider suicide

If CDProject has any say in the matter, there won't be a single non-white in the series.

If it's the writer of the originals, who knows.

You know that witcher 3 writers are not involved?

It was inevitable, really. Mcfucking kill your fucking self, my main man.

>No. Cd project answer was 'good luck'.

Greatest Netflix flop ever incoming.

Wew, don't watch capeshit so I didn't recognize it.
Thanks for the info user.

>Also is Letho in the books

No. The only Witchers known to exist are Geralt, Vesemir, Eskel, Coen, Lambert and Brehen.

>If they don't get Dance for Emhyr I'm gonna be fucking mad.

They won't. He's far too old to play Emhyr in live action.

>Eva Green
>not Yennefer

She would literally just roleplay as herself and it would match perfectly.

>Netflix won't cast minorities in their own roles, much less casting one in a white role.

I doubt Emhyr will even feature, the latter part of the books wouldn't serialize that well and would be really expensive to shoot. I think we'll get the early days of Geralt, maybe the last wish and sword of destiny stuff.

Is this some fucking meme? I can't never tell with the millenial retards nowaday.

>tfw it might be an entirely CG show

Good dwarf impression user

The show is based on the books

I wish, but no way it'll look as good as the trailers.

>I wish
Fuck no, Netflix doesn't have the kind of money to direct something like warcraft, even that looked like shit at times.

Surely they will be able to pull off passable practical effects for all the humanoid monsters, even if they need to do some CG touch up.

>I doubt Emhyr will even feature

He would. He's one of the main characters for one of the short stories, and plays an actual part in the later books. It's just that as a book, we don't see his face and thus don't know he's Duny.

Someone please post the pic with the developer arguing with some SJW about muh no blacks

Wildly unrealistic budget expectations the post.

This is too fucking expensive. Get rid of K Stew, Emma, Kurt, Kate. Possibly get rid of Dondario and Green, though not sure how much they'd cost.

Bautisa as Letho

Man this is a pretty fucking sweet idea. I like the guy and I appreciate how much he tries, him as Letho would be cool.

>He doesn't know about all the muslims in Heart of Stone.

Geralt has long hair so maybe some transsexual actor?

>only brown people in the game
>you kill them all

>He doesn't know about the muslim runesmith that upgrades your equipment.

|I hope at lest 2 blacks get put in main cast so that racists on /t/v get blown the fuck out.

No Jo wyatt in a wig?

>Let's disrespect Polish culture and stories to appease SJW.
SJW are racist they just don't see it.

Kike shekels = Forced nigger characters

>Polish culture and stories
Witcher is fiction happening in fantasy world, with references to German and French folk tales.

>half black cast
>in magic poland
????

Too old. But it'd be pretty cool if they did get her for some kind of cameo or something like a nun at the Temple of Melitele.

Whole Netflix show will be just an copy of Polish TV series with bigger budget.
So, you will see in pilot how Vesemir takes kid Gerald on account of rule of first.
Then his trial of grasses, then probably his first big hunt(striga) will be first season finale.
Show will probably deal with butcher of Blavik part.
Its question if Geralt will even be main character( kinda have a feel writer will force more wide approach, not just a view from geralt &or they'll go with type where Dandelion talks about events )

you're literally lying to yourself.

Is geralt a big guy?

>Richard Armitage
he was so cute in North & South. no homo

>Whole Netflix show will be just an copy of Polish TV series with bigger budget

No way on Earth.

BagiƄski and Sapkowski are behind it, and they both abhore the Polish series.

Not to mention the entire childhood part was no canon.

Wake me up when they make a Dark Souls series

This. It will follwow short stories, maybe with Wild Hunt and Sword of Destiny shit thrwn in earlier asas glue for overaching plot

Well, Sup Forums? He does make a good point.

I always imagined Geralt would better fit as a strong african man

Why is everyone white lol ?

YO I BE GEMAAL OF NIGGIA Y'ALL GOT SUM MONSTAHS IN DA HOUSE?

>a Zerrikanian playing a Nordling

>Snake Plissken
>Vesemir
I didn't know how badly i wanted that until right now

STARRING IDRIERS ELBLOW AS *******EVERBODY****************

>pay 30k crowns to fully upgrade the guy's setup
>only useful thing to come out of it is adding sockets to gear

Pretty much spot-on when it comes to Arabs.

I don't think he hates the games, that's a bit of a common missconception. When CDPR originally came to him asking for the rights or wahtever, he accepted a one-off payment for the rights. He could see they were a small studio and didn't think their games/his IP would becomea s big as it did. Now he's a salty buttblasted cuck cause he doesn't get royalties. The netflix serious looks like a desperate attempt for him to try and cash in on his series again, after being left completely salty over a 5 figure check, while CDPR indulge in their 7 figure check

Netflix does cast people in their right roles not everything is diversified bullshit
Example: >The Last Kingdom
Not a single darky in sight

nah
>Geralt a strong black male
>Yeniffer an arab sorcerers
>Dandelion as a witty, cynical Trans companion
>"10/10 Progressive Masterpiece" - Times

It is because Netflix is only a distributor and all their originals are produced by different companies, hence differences in quality and sjw level, but good luck explaing it to television Sup Forumsyps

>Whole Netflix show will be just an copy of Polish TV series with bigger budget.

Nah. For all the fucking up they could do, they won't go that far.

>So, you will see in pilot how Vesemir takes kid Gerald on account of rule of first.
Doesn't happen in the books. Geralt wasn't at Kaer Morhen because of the law of surprise. He was there because his sorceress whore mother ditched him there. Geralt is pretty much a prom-night dumpster baby.

give me one good reason why Geralt cant be black

The legendary nigga wolf.

Hes described as albyno multiple times, he literally has no melanin because of trial of grasses side effect

Do you retards realize that it's produced by Sean Daniel Company and Platige Image? It's the same project as 2 years ago, they just will transfer it from the movie to series format.

Netflix just just distributing it and throwing a few bucks.

gamespot.com/articles/the-witcher-movie-coming-in-2017-from-the-mummy-pr/1100-6432017/

>>established characters
Cuz he and everyone else in the Witcher is region based in a parallel Poland, you cuck

You just know they're going to use the Gaunter O'Dimm arc at some point because they can have
>A clear cut bad guy
>Shoehorn diversity roles for the prince and the merchants
>Have people of whatever racial background for Olgierd and O'Dimm

Sup Forums should be nuked again or deleted as a whole.

I have a right wing views myself but holy shit they are such a bunch of annoying whiny cucks. Especially stormfags.

does the witcher 3 have zero blacks? how did they get away with that in current year?

>You just know they're going to use the Gaunter O'Dimm arc at some point because they can have

You do realize they're adapting the books, not the video games, right? Gaunter doesn't exist in the books.

>vidya character
They dont even have rights to use him

>yeah... breeding with Nordling wimmen
kek

Have a 6'6" actor play a dwarf.

>does the witcher 3 have zero blacks?

Yes.

> how did they get away with that in current year?
Because it wasn't made by a country that is plagued with SJW libtards.

wtf I love poland now

>>Gon hunt me a Striga my nigga
>>Back dat ass up Wench
>>get my sword, it's the one that says Badass MoFucka

>he and everyone else in the Witcher is region based in a parallel Poland
Are you autistic, or plain retarded?
Witcher's story happens in fictional universe. It has nothing in common with any real life nation/ethnicity as we know them. Elder Speech is a loose variation of Gaelic, characters have German and Dutch names, etc.

Learn what does word "fantasy" means before posting, kiddo.

if I see a single black """"person"""" I'm switching it off and not watching the rest. probably inevitable because (((netflix))) simply cannot help themselves when it comes to pushing white genocide

Sounds like it's his own fault and he's a dumbass

Oh no, how will they ever recover after this?

They can be there potentially, there is some places that similar to Africa, but I can't remember if there was actual black people that were involved in the story.

Considering the background of humans in the witcher universe it would be actually retarded if there's none poc in there.
All humans literally came together from space.