Hitler sends the best members of the SS to the future to stop jews

>Hitler sends the best members of the SS to the future to stop jews

Would you watch this?

Why send them to the future when they would be scattered? Wouldn't it make more sense to send them to his present?

No

why the future and not the past?

Hitler sends the best members of the SS to the past to kill the ancient jews, they accidentally unchain the great flood

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

YAAAAAAAAASSSS

In all honesty why all of you keep saying farts sound like BRAAAAAP?

They cleary sound like "PRUUUUUUUUUPT" or "PRUUUUUUUUUUUUFT".

Seriously I don't know from where you got that kind of sound in first place.

they sound more like PFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT or PUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH or BRRRRRRRRRRRRLPLPLPLPLPLPT or BRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

Who would play Otto?

>was a Nazi and joined Nasser
>also worked for Mossad
What did he mean by this?

but why to the future and not to the past?

>Hauptscharführer Moll was the most degenerate of the lot. Before his arrival at the camp, he was in charge of the work at the Bunkers, where they incinerated the gassed victims in pits. Then he was transferred for a while to another section. In view of the preparation necessary for the "reception" of convoys from Hungary in 1944, he was put in charge of all the crematoria. It is he who organized the large-scale extermination of the people arriving in these convoys. Just before the arrival of the Hungarian transports, he ordered pits to be dug alongside crematoria V and restarted the activity of Bunker 2, which had been lying idle, and its pits. In the yard of the crematory, there were notices on posts, with inscriptions telling the new arrivals from the transports that they were to go to the camp where work was waiting for them, but that first they had to take a bath and undergo disinfestation. For that, it was necessary for them to undress and put all their valuables in baskets specially placed for this purpose in the yard. Moll repeated the same thing in his speeches to the new arrivals. There were so many convoys that sometimes it happened that the gas chambers were incapable of containing all the new arrivals. The excess people were generally shot, one at a time and often by Moll himself. On several occasions, Moll threw people into the flaming pits alive. He also practised shooting people from a distance. He ill-treated and beat Sonderkommando prisoners, treating them like animals. Those who were in his personal service told us that he used a piece of wire to fish out gold objects from the box containing the jewels taken from new arrivals, and took them off in a briefcase. Among the objects left by the people who came to be gassed, he took furs and different types of food, in particular fat. When he took food, he said smilingly to the SS around him that one had to take advantage before the lean years came.

wew truly a basterd

SS killing anyone but civilians?

The 1st and 2nd Waffen-SS divisions were among the best fighting units in human military history.

Not to worry my Schnecke. While you and all your little friends are being viciously gang raped over and over by the invading armies, I'll be safe with my staff, deep in my bunker where we won't be able to hear your screams of pain and terror. And I'll be getting married!

>Hitler sends his best SS members to exactly where they are
Great plan!

That's precisely how i imagine BRAAP-posters.

If Hitler recruits Lauri Törni for the time travel operation he couldn't become Larry Thorne, which could cause the Vietnam war be even worse for USA.
When our heroes arrive to the present time, they realize that their first objective is completed, but they have to survive hordes of Vietnamese communist zombies!

thanks