Is there a worst writer than Sam Humphries? Man...

Is there a worst writer than Sam Humphries? Man, people complain about Bendis but the guy at least tries and even sometimes is unintentionally funny.

I mean, what the fuck is this shit. Is this Benicio del Toro? certainly isn't the comics collector. Mojo in a Collector suit?

That ass didn't have enough with ruining Starlord's backstory, and is ruining as many characters as he can on his way out. You thought the Collector from his last volume was the worst he could do to him? You were wrong! Dead wrong!

Can someone save the Collector after this? It's worse than what happened to Arcade in AA.

Don't come in here acting like you like old Arcade.

But yeah, Humphries writing of Collector has be terrible.

>Is there a worst writer than Sam Humphries?
>worst
You, apparently.

Hopeless is the bottom. The absolute rock-bottom.

Nah, that girl writing Squirrel Girl is the worst.

Fuck off, namefag. Old Arcade was great.

I don't think you understand. Humphries is the worst.

>Is there a worst writer than Sam Humphries?
Hopeless.

Not even remotely. Hopeless is actually a perfectly decent writer, regardless of how much Avengers Arena triggered you.

But Squirrel Girl is written by a man?

What the fuck where they thinking not having Hickman just wrap this shit up. It makes no sense to me.

At least Tony's retard brain tumor ghost was somewhat salvaged as an infinity gem....but still

without Avengers Arena, he hasn't destroyed any character. In today's issue, Humphries destroyed every single one he used except maybe Groot.

>girl

what comic?

This was an artistic failure

>This was an artistic failure

Sam? Is that you?

Humphries is far worse than Hopeless. Hopeless will write a mediocre story with bad dialogue using a horrible 'hook' (it's spider-woman but now she's pregnant / it's these kids but now we kill them), but Humphries just starts shitting on a piece of paper and is far more effective at character assassination. His plots are all really fucking stupid and his dialogue is ass.

if that's you Sam, fuck you for raping Peter Quill, Kitty Pryde and the Collector like you did. Good luck seeing your shit always sinking like the crap it is.

Have you read the arc? It's a Humphries fuckup start to finish.

You could almost, almost, justify his ending to Evil Reed. Nobody in the world could have given that a satisfying ending in the amount of issues left.

President Cap was all him. Start to finish. And it was fucking abysmal.

Oh, Lord. Mein sides, they're gone.

He has a good record from Cable, inferno and house of M from secret wars, also x men season 1 was good

Kate Leth

Jimmy Palmiotti & Amanda Conner

I was ready to give that comic a chance but it's so shit. The part where Patsy lets the guy go because he quoted Wicked and messes with the other guy because he was mean was the worst

How did we go from pic related to ?

>Don't come in here acting like you like old Arcade.
I will fight you, Me. That's my favorite Marvel villain you're talking about there.

Movie synergy and putting the minimalist amount of effort into your writing in order to appeal to "casuals" and to collect a paycheck

That's what the majority of Marvel writers do

Also I feel sorry for GLfags being saddle with both Vendor to and Humphries

>Vendor
Who?

He meant Venditti

Vendetti

fucking auto-correct

>that user with a hateboner for Valiant again

Dunno about his Valiant work, but his GL's been pretty shit.

Del Toro acted nothing like the guy in the OP

Hey now, Evil Reed was salvaged by based Ewing and New Avengers.

The issue with that specific page was that the outline most likely called for Cap to be doing something inspiring, and the artist wasn't able to render the scene as such.

>Movie synergy
Tell me in which part of any movie Del Toro acted like a talk show comedian.

The part where Humphries didn't watch the movie and just got a play by play from Bendis.

....Welp, I have a new fetish.