Give me a quick rundown on him

give me a quick rundown on him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETYD-vXUGtk
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/31/amy-schumer-and-seth-rogens-bud-light-ads-axed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quick rundown on seth rogen >jews, rothschilds and bogdanoffs bow to him >in contact with aliens >possess psychic-like abilities from smoking to much w33d >control universe with an iron but fair fist >own castles & banks globally >direct descendants of the ancient jewish blood line >will bankroll the first cities on Mars (dude weedistan will be be the first city) >own 99% of cannabis farms on Earth >first designer babies will in all likelihood be rogen babies >said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 >ancient Indian scriptures tell of a jewish angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of free weed and comedy kino >own Nanobot R&D labs around the world >you likely have rogenbots inside you right now >rogen is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? >learned how to act in two yoctoseconds >nation states entrust their weed reserves with the rogen >he is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society >in reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

juden

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

youtube.com/watch?v=ETYD-vXUGtk

This generations comedians are the worst cancer in the world when will we get a new generation instead of the insufferable pick between watching seth rogen or an amy schumer film.

Jew
Dude
Weed
Lmao

A hilarious guy that could be a Brad Pitt tier lead should he decide to drop some weight.

DUDE

He made a terrible adaption of the Preacher.
And some beer commercials with Amy Schumer that actually hurt the sales of said beer.

but all publicity is good publicity

Worlds biggest cuck

came here to post this

My sides

>According to Adweek, the beer giant pulled the ads "a little earlier than expected" after its beer sales declined in the third quarter.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/31/amy-schumer-and-seth-rogens-bud-light-ads-axed.html

Cernovich is my idol.

Name 15 comedians from the 1930's better than weed man

Charlie Chaplin
Marx Brothers
Buster Keaton
Harry Langdon
Bobby Clark
Mae West
Harold Lloyd
Eddie Anderson
Eddie Cantor
Michael Palin
Peter Cook
Jimmy Durante
Eric Sykes
Bob Hope
Stooges

>jew
>weed
>kinda funny, kinda not

>Not getting the comedic recourse of ironically agreeing with someone's remark to show that you are so cool with it that not only you are not offended but also find it funny
She is actually showing her strong love for his husband.

Either Seth is one of those creepy jews that gets off on his wife flirting with other men. Or she forgot to put an apostrephe

>apostrophe

American "education"

eeeEEHEHEHEHUEHUEHUEHEH

I think she meant to say "well, she definitely would, fuck you!"