Remeber us co/

so when will Disney put these characters in marvel comics

Other urls found in this thread:

z8.invisionfree.com/WITCH_comics/index.php?showtopic=2&st=0&#entry21037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have their own french made comic.

>tfw there will never be a good english scanlation

Anime and Manga are dead in the USA s o never.

>you now realize this comic is the reason why you feel so attracted to redheads

Yes, I remember. My sister used to read the comics and I used to sneak into her room when she was out and fap to Will.

and the shows

reminds me of when incog wasn't a hack. I'm sad now.

God willing I hope not, I rather them not get pointlessly dragged into moronic marvel brand melodrama and just serve for pointless jobbing and one shot cameos to show HEY, I REMEMBER THEM like its something special

Beside Monster Allergy and WITCH what other original characters does Disney Comics have?

I won't mind a reboot, be american or european

originally it was a Italian comic

>Crossovers that need to happen and can happen, but won't happen

So, how's the comics compared to show. I heard some good things but also how it turned really stupid?

Cartoon was OK though if not for Deus Ex Machina ending again and again. Would watch gritty reboot.

The comics start out good but they turn to shit after a point.

The cartoon starts out shit, but gets better and better as it goes on.

Get the FUCK back in the Disney vault with Spectrobes and Gargoyles!

Anything that doesn't make us money immediately has to die.

like pac man

wak wak

My sister used to subscribe to this, and after she was done with it I would steal it an fap to it in the toilet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think about this.

i want to cum in that ghost and ball

W.I.T.C.H. is legit the single best magical girl story of the '00s.

The cartoon was good, but I hope that if they ever do another one they get an animation studio better at catching the motion and expressiveness found in the original comic

Damn, that one was based off of a comic? And the art looks really cool too. Are there links to any scans?

I only read the first volume of the comic but it was really good based on that. The art was so expressive, colorful and showed so much motion. The things the characters dealt with didn't feel like silly school drama made to appeal to kids, which it easily could have been, but organic and sympathetic

>Spectrobes and Gargoyles!

FUCK YOU BOTH OF THOSE WERE GREAT AND DESERVE NEW ANIMATED SERIES

The comic was great for about two volumes, but holy shit it turned stupid about the time Phobos came back.

z8.invisionfree.com/WITCH_comics/index.php?showtopic=2&st=0&#entry21037
there you go

I legitimately loved Spectrobes

I'm still miffed that the only thing resembling a show we got were those short episodes released online