Le non-canon SHIT SHIT SHIT XD

Le non-canon SHIT SHIT SHIT XD

Okay, now that that's out of the way, anyone excited for Season 4? Even though it's 90% chance canceled, I'm excited to see what the 10pm time slot let's them get away with.

>AoS
>canon

Ideal situation is it gets canceled then comes back for a shorter, tighter final season on Netflix to wrap everything up.

There's almost a 100% of an LMD Ward and I want to see that.

>I unironically watch AoS

If you see a SHIELD thread, report and ignore. The show will be driven from here eventually.

>Even though it's 90% chance canceled
actually most shows that get a season 4 are guaranteed a season 5 to hit that sweet sweet syndication number

I just watch it for Daisy.

Do it for Daisy.

I'm hype, I hope they end it well. Although I'm not sure how it should end, how do you end a show about an organization who's job is never really done?

>watching gay shitbabby cuntstink niggerniggernigger non canon faggotlord tv shows

Fuck off, SHITeater. Just Google pics of her. Stop supporting the show.

>Even though it's 90% chance canceled
There's 100% chance of season 5 simply for syndication.

Is that the cute asian chick in the show?

Really don't get people here's hate for this show. It's a good show.

Why now? Agents of SHIELD has always been a bad show, but why all this shitposting NOW? Did something particularly bad happened on the show or something?

DAISYYYYYY

I wonder how this show will be remembered.

Every day, we had a thread about "Shit Wars: The Baby Shit for Babies Wars", yet Clone Wars is frequently cited as one of Sup Forums's favorite cartoons.

I doubt SHIELD will be remembered as fondly, but I have a feeling that Sup Forums will act like they liked it.

Apparently its getting moved to a death slot of 10pm friday nights.

>Did something particularly bad happened on the show or something?
All the CW shows become unwatchable shit this season.

4 chan is full of hipster. You wait the axe will swing the other way.

>image.png

>but I have a feeling that Sup Forums will act like they liked it.
It happened with young justice.

What?

>yfw AoS considered non-canon and Graviton, Absorbing Man and Angar the Screamer will be useable in the MCU

Sup Forums has a weird definition of the world Non-Canon. It's like saying Man of Steel and BvS take place in the a different universe. Since the first movie never mentions Batman.

It's not Sup Forums, it's literally one autist spamming this shit everywhere.

It was pretty weird how Hive was pretty much a stick in the mud when it came to acting till the last two episodes.

I'll throw my hat in now. I've enjoyed the show since episode 1.

It's not a CW show, idiot.

I'm excited for Season 4. I'll be interested to see a post-Civil War SHIELD without an immediate big bad (Hydra/Hive/etc) to combat for the entire season.

I'd like to know more about what exactly happened to Skye during the 6 months, although I have a pretty good idea already. (the events of S3 broke her and she thinks she's unworthy of being in SHIELD, so she became a full time vigilante to save enough people to make up for all the people she killed.) Superhero driven by grief, effectively

If S4 is the final season I'd like more pieces of lore leading into the Inhumans movie, 2~ years after S4 ends. I'd also like the main cast to be absorbed into the rest of the movies, obviously including the Infinity War.

Coulson, Fitz, May, Jemma, Skye, and Mac------those 6 I want to survive into the movies.

I'd like Talbot to be the new director. Maria Hill is big in the comics, but not so much in the movies.

Frankly, I don't know what to be excited about. This flashforward didn't really inspire me.

I actually like Legends, in a campy, stupid-fun, shameless-and-proud-of-it Doctor Who ripoff.

But yeah, Arrow's a travesty. Not surprising bitter fanboys want to hate on Marvel's IPs now.

I definitely want the main group to start making appearances in the movies whenever the series ends. I'm fine with them not getting cameos now because I don't think it's necessary, but when the show's over it would be nice to continue seeing them.

Talbot being the new director would make sense. He's already head of the ATCU, the government's front for SHIELD. With Coulson stepping down he'd be the obvious next in line. Could even lead to SHIELD becoming an official government agency again like Talbot wanted a few episodes ago.

>Doctor Who ripoff.
Exactly why I don't like it. I don't give a shit about dr. who, last thing I want to do is watch a rip off of something I don't even like.

You wrap up the storylines of the MCs instead of focusing on the organization

>anyone excited for Season 4?

no

Am I the only person who prefers the TV shows over the movies?

iZombie. Plus Gotham is so good it makes the third of Daredevil season 1 that's any good look like Arrow.

S.H.I.T. and Carter were never good. Marvel's TV is so bad that Disney is getting WB to make a show for ABC to take their place.

I'm just too lazy to haul my ass to movie theatre.

Yeah. I mean S3E1 featured Coulson being pretty on board with the idea of having SHIELD survive in a proxy government institution. And we've seen Talbot and Coulson working together to co-ordinate raids on Hydra and dangerous Inhuman targets.

It wouldn't surprise me if by S4 most of SHIELD's duties and relative autonomy have been shifted even more into an official, government run ATCU. And with Hyrda, as a world-ending nebulous force gone, it's likely the chaos of TWS won't repeat a second time with yet another disillusion of SHIELD/ATCU.

Plus, Talbot is the only real like the show has to the official government. It makes sense for him to be a director (more than Maria or General Ross, at any rate.)

Personally I already like it.

It's hard for me to care knowing that Ward is likely gone for good now. He's what made the show great.

I'll still watch it, but hot damn will I miss that punny son of a bitch.

Yeah, it's not bad. I haven't finished all of it, but it has its good parts.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people who comment on things on this site conflate being critical with hating everything.

>Agents of SHIELD has always been a bad show
AoS is a great show though. As for all the shitposting, who knows what triggers autistic tantrums. It's a mysterious disease.

It's mostly just a handful of persistent shitposters who are "like, such super huge MCU fan I watch everything MCU x10 times XD" but don't want to watch AoS, so they have to go on massive shitposting sprees to try and justify why they don't watch it.

Just report and ignore.

That's because he was all cool and collected because everything was going according to plan, but then everything started to go tits up for him and he went full on rage mode.

Then the memory machine messed him up something fierce.

His point is that the shitposter is probably some huge Arrowfag or some such.

Remember when during S1 of AoS, Arrowfags would keep coming into the AoS talkbacks to shit talk about how awful AoS is and how Arrow is the greatest show in the world and Felicity is a billion times better than Skye?

Well, then Arrow turned out to be the worst capeshit show on television while AoS kept getting better, becoming better than the full current sleight of CW stuff (Flash is still fun but hot damn this season has not been delivering nearly as much as the first season), this then threw them into an autistic rage seeing their Arrow threads being nothing but bitching about Felicity and how bad the show has gotten while AoS' were mostly a lot of people getting hype about Daisy and Based Ward.

So then this just caused him to snap and go into full on maximum over-sperg.

Also Skye became reverse felicity at some point, but now has regressed a bit after this whole ordeal. She went TO goth, instead of coming FROM goth, so the metaphor is completing itself.

Or the SHOTGUNAXE, amirite? xD

I'm pretty sure thats more of a disguise than anything

>>b...but Arrow

Agents of SHIT has always been bad. Deal with it.

Yeah, but it fits the mockery.

Have you even seen it?