Are Japanese women the future of the white seed?

I am a white American in Japan, working as a graphic designer.

Japanese girls crave for white men.

They apparently really make traditional wives.

Combine that with the masculinity of a white man, and you have the ideal household to have a happy family.

Eurasians children are also better than anything else.

What do you think?

Why don't you have Japanese wife yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/breaking/2016/02/23/gunshot-victims-inside-burning-house-phoenix-officials-say/80792206/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I am a white American in Japan, working as a graphic designer.
sage'd and hidden

BTFO

also don't forget to sage!

>Eurasians children are also better than anything else.
lmao

Fuck off

>That one daily "muh hapas" thread

Fuck. Off.

Why is the food censored? Why do those kids look weird as fuck?

So many questions

Why is the food censored?

Also enjoy your hapa """""daughters""""""

>muh dickk
Why are white men such worthless animals? Keep to your own women, fat fucks.

WHY IS THE FUCKING FOOD CENSORED?!

FFS ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTION

>Japanese
>craving other people
I don't believe you proxyfag

Have fun getting cucked by Tyrone.
Oh and have fun trying to be man enough for single mom Stacy :^)

I would love a half-asian gf. They look so beautiful.

>They apparently really make traditional wives.

You don't even wanna know what that means in asia.

hint: ATM.

I think targeting a specific race for a wife is for losers, Do whatever makes you happy you English teacher fuck

>white niggers come out to shame men that want wives
>compare white men than marry to niggers that fuck and have bastard children

Who is the real incel here?

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/breaking/2016/02/23/gunshot-victims-inside-burning-house-phoenix-officials-say/80792206/

Your male child will know exactly what you did and murder your whole family one day for being a pathetic yellow fever cuck that racemixed because he couldn't get a top tier white woman.

A Canadian wants an Chinese wife

>Obvious yellow anger
>check flag
>Canada
>yup, definitely chink

Only thing worse is the daily "Japanese" self hating thread that always fucking gets 300+ replies.

>graphic designer

eurasian children

Too smart

They can tell their father dodged natural selection and they restore the balance

His father was a jew who didn't care much about his son

genetic is pretty funny, i want to see what a half breed like me will get with a full asian woman

my nephew is already one of a kind

Is that a pussy or something why the fuck is it censored?

I know several white people that travelled to Japan to teach English.
Every single one of them mentionned how racist japanese are to white ppl.
If something's wrong, blame the white guy

Fuck Japan, only weaboos and losers with 4 inches dicks dream about it and losers that

You're just jealous they have the luxury of being able to target a specific race while you pander yourself to all races and still none want you.

hapas a hote

There are 700,000 eurasian males in the united states that are crisis waiting to happen. Kill them are before they realize their position. Genicide is needed.

Better than mulattoes

yes

Yes yes, I am the loser for marrying a virgin wife.
And yes, of course, you are the alpha males, for chasing after western women who protested naked as feminists, fucked at least 10 different dicks and will treat you like an insect. Not to mention cuckoldry. And that's if you're not going to die single.
Yes stormfront, yes indeed.

Hapas are genetically inferior to inbreds.

Tbh famalam, latina women have the potential to be very redpilled. Ive noticed it most in the ones that come from rural mexico as opposed to the cities. I swear to god they hate blacks more than i do, and they hate the trans faggotry sjw shit. Its been... An interesting experience to make some legal mexican friends. Their nrothers and dads are all like cowboyed up and shit, and have no visible tattoos. I still cant get into the church every sunday shit though.

I want their cunnies

>They apparently really make traditional wives.
As i know, they are basically jews in disguise

japs are nothing but slanty-eyed monkey-men who eat bugs, smell bad and can't stop masturbating for two seconds. they even go as far as to rely on far eastern magick and spells to curse anyone who opposes their degenerate lifestyle.

You don't even trying aint' cha?