Team Parsley Storytime

Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life & Death #5

Harley Quinn #28

>parsley
I'm sorry?

Also this issue will probably trigger Sup Forums something fierce

I missed some. She got a job and people started dying, didn't kill them herself but did kill someone that was investigating, and made more of herself?

It's how I decided to name the Harley & Ivy ship.

Pamela + Harley = Parsley

Poison ivy produces seeds, not spawn.
Fuck this.

What is this fairy-tale bullshit?

Seeds with tiny people inside of them

>DC makes Deathstroke

>Marvel makes Deadpool as parody of Deathstroke

>DC makes parody of Deadpool as Deadfool.

It's like a parodiception.

Are their Proto Dee Dee

What the hell is wrong with these cops?

I guess their briefing mentioned that all hostages were black.

Im not going to read this, so is that really what they did?

Poison ivy is her own character not Harley Quinn girlfriend

You didn't know that Deadpool was made in response to Deathstroke? He was a slightly more serious character back then, though.

Keep telling yourself that. Kek

>Deadpool stops being a Deathstroke ripoff and ends up popular
>Harley becomes Deadpool
>Marvel makes a Harley with Gwenpool

It keeps happening

HOLY SHIT

People like you piss me off, Harley Quinn is a Fucking joke character while Poison ivy is a great character and she needs a on going comic

>not taco supremes

Missed opportunity.

Ivy is attached to Harley. Deal with it, Ivy will not have a ongoing in the future because she can't subtain one, just look at the sales of the mini. If the mini were at the Top 30, it will be viable, but the sales of the mini are in the Top 100. It'd be a waste of money to do an Ivy ongoing right now. So deal with Ivy being Harley's Girlfriend, because thanks to her she can keep being in the spotlight

>being shipper trash

I just tell it like it is.

Her mini is going great though.
#4 is at 22k which is better than most of the DCYou ongoings and the other minis.

That girl on the cover looks like they referenced/traced over rihanna

The End

Huh. You know, I expected this issue to be terrible, and I was pleasantly surprised. Good work, user.

That's also with a literally who writer, a relatively unknown artist, and little to no promotion.

So yeah 22k at #4 for a mini is fantastic nowadays, especially when DC just had a bunch of books below that at #4.

But not enough to guarantee an ongoing. That the thing, if the sales of the mini were higher and showed that people are really interested in an Ivy ongoing then it'd be secure to have one

Ivy should be in the justice league or in a Swamp thing comic any thing other an being Harley Quinn's girlfriend #PoisonIvyLeague

Ivy/Swamp Thing when
or alternative, Ivy vs The Rot when

Nice b8

No, I know Deadpool's origin. I'm talking about the dude with the saw speech bubbles.

You said her sales were shit, and compared to DCYou, the DCYou minis, and the minis going right now, she's doing fucking great.

Of course they won't give her an ongoing. They barely care about her and only gave her a mini because an Ivy fan on twitter gathered people and got obnoxious.

>relatively unknown
Clay Mann has a DC exclusive, they don't give those to nobodies.
DC was hoping for Harley Quinn numbers, they didn't get them, hence that one crazy fan girl's twitter meltdown when a Ivy solo wasn't a part of Rebirth.

>Deadfool

>Red on black, instead of black on red

>Different kinds of speech bubble for internal monologue and external

Gee, I wonder what he could parodying.

If she can hold a mini had above cancellation level, then she could definitely sustain an ongoing. But DC won't give her one cause they don't care about her and would rather give Catwoman one.

>they don't give those to nobodies

Except for like the majority of people who got an exclusive a couple months ago?

Williamson, Timm, Orlando, Mann, King...

Snyder and Conner were the biggest people to get their exclusive and they already had one before.

see
With all the screaming that Twitter did DC was expecting the mini to be a success and be high in the rankings. Twitter failed at that and for that she won't have an ongoing

Amy chu is a Fucking amazing writer and Clay Mann is brilliant artist who have worked on many great things

It was a success though. It's half way through and above cancellation level despite being a mini.

>being good means being well known and popular
If only.

You just listed a bunch of relatively new talented people DC didn't want to lose to Marvel, yes. Mann's been drawing for the big two since 2006, he's not new.

It succeeded as a mini, it did not succeed as a trial balloon for an Ivy solo.

>It's half way through and above cancellation

That's the problem. It's shouldn't be "half way" or "above" cancellation. It shouldn't even be in cancellation level. That's what DC was expecting with the mini

I didn't say he was new, I said relatively unknown.

There are tons of people who do work for the big two but never garner a significant and/or loud fanbase.

What?

The mini's sales are half way through. #4's sales are listed. 3 out of 6 is half way.

And 22k is way above cancellation for DC.

That's a few thousand away from cancellation. Starfire got canceled with similar numbers.

Because everything got cancelled, user.
And she's so she can go to Teen Titans again.

It's a fucking mini, they don't care about floppy numbers unless they are truly abysmal - i.e. what Omega Men is doing - it's clearly there for the trades. That was the whole point of DCYou, it's the point of all the double shipping in Rebirth, and it's the point of all these 6 issue minis. Don't be dense.

Well yeah that's so she can go back to Teen Titans

If Rebirth weren't a thing she'd probably be one of the few DCYou books to stay since she and only 4 or 5 other DCYou books weren't failures

DC has no issue with Harley's solo taking place on Earth Harley while the real one's stuck in Suicide Squad. There could have been a similar situation with Starfire, but the sales weren't there.

lol well then DCYou truly was a failure because trade sales are pretty lackluster too.

>M-Midnighter will definitely do good in trade
>it's listing good on amazon!!
>people who want gay heroes don't want to read floppies
Meanwhile Orlando implies its trade sales were shit across the board, and people who want gay heroes need to be slapped in the face with the book harder and given less violent and sexual gay guys

If this mini was pulling DK3 or Batman/TMNT or Harley/Power Girl or Harley's Black Book numbers there's no doubt there would be a Rebirth solo.

So you think that because it isn't pulling 50k+ numbers, then it was a failure, Ivy can't sustain a solo, and she should be Harley's bitch for forever?

Until it can prove that she can maintain a book then yes. Many characters suffers from that, not only Ivy

I dunno, maybe the problem was with the team/concept and not the character. But it is what the twitter people wanted and there's just not enough of them.

You are quinno, aren't you?
It's a small world.
I think a friend will find this post interesting.

lol wow then, you need to learn about industry numbers and minis v ongoings because you're an woefully ignorant.

the question here then isn't whether Ivy can sustain an ongoing or not. it's whether DC will give her one.

minis sell less than ongoings so
>Poison Ivy Cycle of Life and Death 4 22,504
is very impressive for a character who's never had a solo anything before

but dc ultimately doesn't care about ivy since harley and catwoman already exist and they're pushing other properties again, like Titans

Who?. Are you retarded or something?

DC won't release an Ivy ongoing because she can't sustain one. Look at the numbers you posted 22K. That pathetic for a character that has (allegedly) so much pull like Ivy. It should been pullin 40K numbers

Holy shit, jackpot.

lmao