Why won't they just make Carol a man already?

Why won't they just make Carol a man already?

How will she crush the patriarchy then?

Because then they wouldn't get bonus lesbian points when they hook her up with Jess.

Cause there's nothing more empowering to women than having female characters with no feminine traits whatsoever

quite the oxymoron don't you think?

This is from the same company that made Agents of Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash. Wouldn't put it past them.

Why do you guys hate Carol so much? She seems fun to me.

>thinks Carol looks like a dude
Look, I know it's been a while since you've gone outside and actually seen a woman, but there's no need to act like a moron.

Are you okay user? Did Agents of SHIELD hurt you? It's okay, we're here for you.

I've seen a girl who looked like Carol once sans the muscles

Of course she sounded like a teenaged boy so she was probably on hormones

She is slowly turning into the original male Captain Marvel.

You should get out of fit and talk with women who look like women.

She looks exactly like Justin Bieber.

fuck you

tumblr pls

idiot pls

I thought SJWs were cool with men wanting to become women but not the reverse. Well, at least any ANY form of media.

wew

About as fun as gewn

Don't worry this is only temporary.

She's gonna go back to looking like a woman in no time and then her and Spidey are gonna get together and be the power couple of Marvel which is gonna rival the likes of Superman/WonderWoman from DC.

Autism speaks and it speaks through me.

>her and Spidey are gonna get together

I hope not, Spider-Man is complete trash.

As what amounts to female alcoholic Hal Jordan with some Power Girl thrown in for good measure, she would be fun if she wasn't constantly being written by terrible writers who are more focused on making her a symbol than making her a character.

It's why I'm cautiously optimistic for the Captain Marvel movie. All she needs is a writer who knows what they're fucking doing and who isn't trying to distill her to 'le strong independent womyn #434' to become an interesting character.

>and then her and Spidey are gonna get together
then you should start preparing for the break up

>le strong independent womyn #434

That's all MCU women though.