Alphaman

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1484238426227/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67049940/#67049940
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have posted this several dozen times since that trailer came out.

Why are marvel fans so beta and threatened by masculinity?

And it gets better every fucking time.

looks like shit

Think we'll get the Trench in his solo? Those fuckers could be terrifying.

Why is a sewdish videogame governed numale pretending hes masculine when hes an anti-trump beta cuck?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1484238426227/

Shut up, you beta worthless evansposter

Aquafina commercial?

You never answered the question, numale. Why are you doing it when you're a numale cuck?

But at least he wasn't so obsessed as to dox someone over a fucking cape movie.

Do the people who post in these threads do so ironically?

Was that ironic, too?

Finding out which board he frequents and the sensibilities of an anti Sup Forums poster is considered doxing now? Are you an outsider too

Yeah, devoting time to tracking posts and using that knowledge to call out his nationality and what you assume to be his mentality as a means of exerting power over him is pretty much exactly that. Are you the same guy who claims in every thread that DC fans are all "shitskins" and Mexicans or is that some other idiot?

i'm from tumblr: the post

Tracking posts? He shows himself all the time by his bot spam at the same tone everyday. And no as I know almost all capeshit threads are made by him

Also you still haven't answered my first question

Why don't you go try to track me down then?

Trust me, Reddit - you won't find me in that shithole.

i wasn't even the guy you're replying to, tumblr

what attracts you to this website? actually, don't answer that, i just hope you'll leave eventually

Sup Forums is full of 19 year-old straight edge nerds.

Most movie critics are nu-males that and get turned off when they see characters that show any kind of masculinity

Zach doesn't make films for Marvel beta cucks

>Also you still haven't answered my first question

>Are you an outsider too

Maybe it's because I was taken aback by how someone so "superior" as yourself could so utterly fail to correctly punctuate his sentences.

No, I'm not new.

Yeah, he makes films for gay men.

Why do you have photos of half naked muscular men on your hard drive faggot?

What attracts me to this website, Reddit, is it's the only place I can find an honest opinion once every blue moon. Anonymity will do that. Sadly, it also encourages pretty much the the dregs of the Western world to be themselves, and it also encourages trolling, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Not that question, outsider
This one I really hope you didn't actually believe you got away with it. The ones you've submitted to help you are not on your side

Good morning Reddit

I didn't answer that one because it wasn't directed at me. Sorry if that bruises your smug self-assurances of your intellectual superiority.

It's part of marketing. They paid ((him)) good money to allow this: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67049940/#67049940

Most "critics" just fear the mouse.

yeah, you showed him!

Yes it was. Also why does your posting style keep changing with each reply?

Why would I care about a ghetto that I don't use mr Tsujihara? This is Sup Forums where your company is shilling.

>d-doesn't count
Haven't expected any less desu.

le epic hauwaii muslce man whoaa

>mobile cancer too

It doesn't because I'm not a fucking pavement ape that uses that ghetto.

Cringe

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're talking to at least two different people. I know that your own ego will never allow for the possibility that you're wrong, but nonetheless - there it is.

Shouldn't you be spamming your laughing evans pics? You depressed little sad faggot lmao

I always thought he was drinking a bottle of water in that first photo, you know, since he's "Aqua" man. I still think it would have been better than le edgy alcoholic.

Marvlel shills are pathetic lmao

Let's not forget this work of poetry.

What if and are the same guy who really likes to start capeshit wars.

"In Snyder We Trust" -God