It's a

It's a
>(((marvel))) shills get btfo again episode

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/billy-crudup-isnt-dropping-flash-movie-1004794

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=capekino&src=typd
ew.com/movie/2017/05/18/wonder-woman-is-racist-and-has-no-jokes-Gal-Gadot-drops-out-video/
youtu.be/SnwV6AxRy_E
youtu.be/qMceD_O3olA
screenrant.com/justice-league-massive-reshoots-denied/
strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a silly looking suit

>thread about shitting on DC Movies - high post count with low IP count
>thread where smelly disneylets get proven wrong - not many posts
really made my Armonds going

that suit looks like it's gonna fall apart.

I won't berate you for not knowing why it looks that way.

The wires make sure massive amounts of lightning don't escape, the metal is made out of nasa equipment and the chest is meant to look like the front of a sports car

DISNEY BTFO
ZADDY WINS AGAIN MY BABY

Xd

fucking KEK

genuinely happy for this message. fucking retards (not only marvelshills) on this board always believe everything posted online. it's as if nobody wants to wait for the movies anymore but just likes to bitch about literally everything just out of natural habit

and that's not the case with DC movies, it applies to Marvel movies and tv shows too. this board has turned into a hate filled shithole where you can discuss literally nothing without haters entering the discussion with the only objective of shitposting

Yeah tv flash looks better

DISNEY BTFO
SWEDE NUMALE EMPIRE FOREVER

This place has been flooded Sup Forumsedditors and Twitter fags since bvs came out
>waahhh my company is better
>no mine is
>shut up Reddit shill
>no, you shit up Reddit shill
>blah blah blah
Every single fucking capeshit thread is like this

I like it and I think the girls who say the CW suit looks better need to kts

why the media is against DC?

BTFO again anyway...

It's actually getting a little spooky.

it's retarded and annoying as fuck

I watch both the MCU and DC movies. as soon as I say something bad (I always try to stay objective), Marveldrones are instantly there to whine and bitch about me being a shill. it's as if these people have the brains of teenagers, not even joking

to my surprise, DC fags on this board are more adjusted to objective criticism (not the typical "DC SUCKS!!!!"). sadly, I have had more decent discussions about the DCCU than about the MCU

at least here, I thought it was possible to talk to people using constructive opinions

It's because they can't do it on Sup Forums anymore. Hiro needs to make them a quarantine board like /vp/

this. I really don't get how anyone can think the CW suit is better. I like both but the CW suit looks cheap as FUCK. people talk about the "superior CW suit" while at the same time talking trash about Smallville even though Smallville was the frontrunner for campy leather outfits

>hate on Green Arrow, every single one of Clark's outfits, Aquaman's outfit and Impulse's outfit
>suddenly love CW Flash's robes

pathetic if you ask me

What a silly looking outfit

Because the autists that makes these threads samefags the fuck out of them and argues with himself. Its pretty blatant.

I watch both, too. As a comics fan, I started off hype about the MCU only to grow more and more disillusioned with it over time. So far, DC hasn't let me down by watering down any of the themes they're famous for. I hope it stays that way.

Diane Lane hates Justice League, the film has been remade twice, Crudup drops out. I wonder what the false negative DCEU story will be next

Because it's not Marvel.

Man, all capeshit brings us is third-world shitskins. When are they going to get their own containment board

I'm whiter than you. I'm smarter than you, and I like 2/3 of the DC movies made so far, so eat shit, faggot.

>I started off hype about the MCU only to grow more and more disillusioned with it over time

that fucking phase 1, man. everything was so perfect, I even liked thor 1 and captain america. how disney managed to turn these movies which all had their own aesthetics and unique characters into a quipfest generic shitshow is still a mystery to me..... aside from the fact that they are doing it solely because of the money. still, it's possible to create pieces of art and still make a shit ton of money while you're at it. the first few movies had so much heart and now, it feels like it's just a tv show which just HAS to go on

story themes are almost non-existent, jokes > fleshed out characters..... at least the effects are alright most of the time

>DC hasn't let me down by watering down any of the themes they're famous for

that's why I actually like the DC movies more as of now. except for Suicide Squad, which was basically a normie shitfest, the other movies actually had themes which were explored a bit deeper than in "regular" cape movies. sure, some scenes are stupid (john dying in a tornado) or badly placed (justice league videos in BvS) but I would never say that the storyline or characters fall flat. hell, I loved how Supes killed Zod because even though many faggots won't believe it, Supes has killed quite a few times before. that and not adhering to the norm, I think Snyder is doing a pretty good job

the suits on the other hand who cut down Suicide Squad and BvS..... those fucks deserve a severe beating

I watched all of these movies and you're objectively wrong. these movies bring in fucking plebs. 95% of the people discussing these movies are unable to write down a cohesive and coherent opinion which results in shitposting 99% of the time

>those fucks deserve a severe beating

Damn straight. So what are your thoughts on the Joker - is he the original or is he a creation?

flash suit actually looks like a superhero suit. compare it to marvel's efforts. they have never had a cowl with an exposed mouth that looks good, see: cap america, daredevil. and their shit always just looks like a tactical vest that they died and attached straps and rivets to. their costume department is the fucking worst.

The irony is that all this board talks about is mainstream shit. Sup Forums supposedly hates capeshit and other types of Hollywood blockbuster type shlock and considers those type of films to be "Reddit" yet it's all this board talks about. Morons here unironically think BVS is one of the best movies of 21st century. Any non Hollywood movie(old or new) is considered to be pretentious

Its pretty crazy how fast stupid bullshit rumors about the DCEU get posted and repeated. We're going to spend the next year hearing about how "isn't Crudup out", even though that was never true.The truly dumb news was hearing that Raimi passed on the movie. As if anybody even know he was in the running. Matthew Vaughn and Robert Zemeckis are the frontrunners.

Dumb idiot

when I watched SS for the first time, it was the German dub, which was horrible. having watched the original version, I really liked Leto's performance. if it wasn't for the stupid forehead tattoo, I would have literally nothing against him being the original version

I still think that he is the real deal since the studio has gone way too far down the road to just go the whole "it's not really him, it's actually jason and the real joker is out there" route

of course, if they pulled it off perfectly, I wouldn't mind seeing someone competent as the "real" Joker (Dafoe would be awesome but I'm afraid he really is Vulko)

the only thing I HOPE to god doesn't happen is that Joker is Jason. It would be really annoying if they let the Red Hood storyline slide

probably never as theres more ad impressions by pandering to Sup Forums and the likes instead of actual Sup Forums friends
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=capekino&src=typd
search any meme since 2014/5 and you'll see or even go look at the replies for the tweet(the one where he says which boards he browses) by shatner

ew.com/movie/2017/05/18/wonder-woman-is-racist-and-has-no-jokes-Gal-Gadot-drops-out-video/

They watered down Incredible Hulk though. It has good moments, but they cut it down to be more of an action movie than a character one. Still enjoyed it though.

Every now and then Marvel puts out an interesting movie. Like The Winter Soldier. The rest are enjoyable enough. Fun times, but nothing to write or think about.

>real joker is out there" route

I don't think that's what they're foreshadowing - something "broke" Bruce, something we've yet to see, and I'm pretty damn sure it was killing the original.

In a way, it's like they've using the films to correct some short-changing that happened during Clark's and Bruce's respective "death" arcs in the comics and give their truest nemeses an opportunity to have a hand in their respective falls. Lex for Clark, even if by proxy. Right now, I think maybe the Joker finally got what he wanted and proved his thesis - all it takes is a little "push."

Honestly, I kind of hate the "creation" fan theory. There's a whole bunch of fan theories that prop up around movies, made by people who didn't actually like what they were watching. They make theories as headcanon to explain their dislike. Its the same bullshit as people who decided that Zion is another level of the Matrix because they don't understand the Matrix sequels, the ideas behind it, or Neo's powers. Despite the fact that its all in the movies.

I understand people are annoyed by the tattoo, but Leto is a pretty solid Joker. It'll be good to see him actually fight Batfleck.

>something broke Bruce

Here it is, look no further: youtu.be/SnwV6AxRy_E

Compare with this and pay attention to the sounds:

youtu.be/qMceD_O3olA

To me, it all comes back to the mystery - someone was Bruce's first kill. All that we don't know is whether that someone was his own partner or the Joker himself.

Oh, the World Engine in the background? Yeah, that might have been the final push, but I still say there was an earlier one. The reason I say that is how Bruce feels about his scar.

So is the rumor about JL going through massive reshoots true?

Nope. Latest word is that they've got *some* reshoots coming early summer, but if you're at all a fan of these films, you can probably guess that it has more to do with light and atmosphere than it does with plot.

Can you elaborate? I haven't really seen much about the scar.

screenrant.com/justice-league-massive-reshoots-denied/

They're doing the same fucking pick ups that every big movie has. Every big blockbuster does reshoots. Every one. They schedule them in now. Everyone.

He knows.

yeah, they could have let Hulk have more of a psychological storyline but what do you expect from mass audiences nowadays who need instant and deep action penetration? people are getting dumber and dumber, thus proper and thorough themes are pretty much non-existent in movies

>Like The Winter Soldier

Winder Soldier was actually a nice change and proof enough that their movies can and SHOULD be more serious and story driven. then they shit out guardians of the galaxy and act like nothing happened. ant-man was a pleasant surprise but dr strange was the biggest disappointment after Age of Ultron for me. They had a great character with a motivation that basically writes itself. Yet they dumb down the story and make him quippy. I actually liked the animated Dr Strange movie much more even though that one basically followed almost the same story and was, you know, a fucking ANIMATED movie

>I don't think that's what they're foreshadowing

I just find it weird that they are using the J tattoo in the movie AND in the Arkham Knight game in the same year. I hope I am mistaken of course but joker's age could definitely match Jason's, I don't know

If he had actually killed Jason and the tattoo stood for his name, now THAT I would like

>I understand people are annoyed by the tattoo, but Leto is a pretty solid Joker

he is but the character not having a forehead tattoo in any comics I ever heard of takes me out of the moment personally. I can still appreciate the scenes but sometimes, it feels off

the Joker-jumping-in-the-pool scene is still one of my favourite cape scenes in the few recent years

>that contemplation before he dives in

pure joy as someone who has a girlfriend

>They're doing the same fucking pick ups that every big movie has. Every big blockbuster does reshoots. Every one. They schedule them in now. Everyone.

oh but you are missing the fact that when DC does it, it's shit. obviously, only other companies are allowed to do reshoots

>actually signing this heretic trash
This proves everything Sup Forums has said about him and his wife

it's funny you moron. I fucking hate memes but I always have a good laugh when I see these shoops of him and jesus

why can't the director have a little bit of fun? it's becoming more and more pathetic that people literally hate on everything snyder does

>Can you elaborate?

You have to get into the psychology of the character, but basically, Bruce associates that scar as the point when his obsession with vengeance started consuming him. In that same dream we were talking about, he turns away from this stained glass depiction of the Archangel Michael, only instead of the red/strawberry blonde hair Michael usually has, it's coal black.

He turns his back on the coal-haired angel clad in red and blue to be attacked by the Man-Bat, which lunges for the precise area of his body where he's already scarred. Basically, it's his unconscious mind telling him that by pursuing his vendetta against Superman, he's letting his obsessions destroy him.

The fact that he's scarring the criminals he deems the worst of the worst in precisely the same area where he himself is scarred is classic projection. He sees himself as fallen, irredeemable, and projects that fallen status onto other irredeemable criminals.

The fact that he doesn't brand Lex at the end is another hint at where Bruce is psychologically at that point of the story - he no longer sees anyone as being beyond redemption, having found redemption himself.

>it's funny you moron
t. reddit and morty liberal

I didn't think about the bite location or the brand. That's pretty good stuff. Thanks user.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

>tfw not even american
>tfw not even interested in these black and white politics

it's amusing how you apparently know so much about reddit to be able to draw comparisons to others though

why wouldn't I? your kind has been invading our(not yours tho) art board since 2013

Any time! I suspect he even got that wicked scar from the same pike we see in Robin's display case and that it happened in a burning Wayne Manor.

>he chest is meant to look like the front of a sports car

I like the wire thing but that sounds retarded.

Jesus Christ, Mouse shills are really pushing their fake shit here.