Mother of Vancouver Mayor's GF Wanting Qu stole more than $60 million

scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/1995249/chinese-corruption-prosecutors-seek-death-penalty?utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=SCMPSocialNewsfeed

This is what citizens of Vancouver are up against.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0dMz8RBG7g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanting_Qu
billboard.com/articles/news/6875464/wanting-qu-interview-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That guy has a strong jaw, a striking face, and a unique look to him.

He just threw that all away for some ugly flat faced cunt which there's like a billion of those fuckers

Is her name Wanting?

So what? Sins of the fathers? Not cool.

Looks like her mother has been found wanting.

>M-m-m-muh moral gooks!

>dating someone whose mother is involved in a real estate scam
>vehemently denies that's there's a foreign ownership problem in Vancouver

Like pottery

>but we're not cucks!
>we're diverse and strong!

Canadian day of the rope when?

There are allegations that some of the money was used to finance Wanting's music career.

And there comes a point where plausible deniability is just no longer plausible.

IT STARTS WITH WANTING

KILL ALL SLANTS

LOL @ goodlooking white guy with a square jaw and good profile job ... and that is best he can do with an Asian girl who is literally a 5/10. At least she is East Asian and not SE Asian but that is to be expected since he is the top-tier of White guys.

Meanwhile the average Asian guy in Canada gets this ...

YOU DON'T KNOW Wai

>Meanwhile the average Asian guy in Canada gets this ...
Same girl as above

>>Meanwhile the average Asian guy in Canada gets this ...

yellow jews, not even once.

there's the butthurt asianmasculinity guy

go buy some more ramen Dong Feng, you must be running low

I DONT KNOW WHY

KEK

I live in a city of 3 million + people, go downtown all the time and work at huge events and I've never seen this once. Here's your (you)

Asians are brotier though whereas white women are trash. Why aim so low?

Friend, most canadians are not remotely that hot.

Opinion on American Filipino women? I met one and she is extremely into me. She has big tits/big ass and is definitely attractive for a SE Asian. She said she only dates white men.

I feel kinda weird about it. Sup Forums's opinions?

went to high school with his son LOL chill dude, but fuck his dad.

>>>Meanwhile the average Asian guy in Canada gets this ...
More pics of her ass

youtube.com/watch?v=w0dMz8RBG7g

Her music is actually really good

>>>>Meanwhile the average Asian guy in Canada gets this ...
Do they look happy?

Give us a name already

Nose is bad
He should have fixed that

>tfw I know this song cause worked in china for a while

I always thought the name of the song was wanting not the singer KEK

She fled to canada after stealing money or someshit?

this guy was my soccer coach, i was friends with his kids

his wife was the nicest lady and he dumped her for some chink whore

horrible person

prince of wales?

stpeach, twitch streamer

>Average WMAF couple
>white man is a nerdy, awkward bitch and the ugly Asian female commands him

>Average AMWF couple
>Asian man is alpha as fuck and white female is really hot and subservient to the Big Yellow Cock

It's like clockwork.

>Filipino
>She said she only dates white men
If you can fuck her, go for it, but don't date her

what?

i'm guessing you live or lived near that high school. Take comfort in the fact that i have probably seen you in person.

She wants your green card. Leave her. Oh and fuck race mixing.

i got this video from one of you chang posters on pol

but this video makes my heart ache

i really want this to happen to me but fugg

no, i went to elementary/middle school with them. they didnt live in vancouver back then.

My Girlfriend is Chinese from Qinhuangdao and even she keeps reiterating to me that Chinese people are generally very untrustworthy due to an obsession with money and acquiring it.

I'm planning on moving to China next year and she tells me that I'll need to reign in my honesty because the chinks that live there will invariably seek to take advantage of a trusting foreigner.

Is this true bros?

small world eh

why are they starring?

I work with Chinese nationals in America. They are liars. The Japanese nationals I also work with are way better.

dumb that bitch, her hate for her own race will fuck your children up bad

yea, ported over rom the chinese character sounds

My double dubs wills it. Say no to race mixing.

>immigrants to the west are mostly traitors who stole national wealth of their home countries

wow who knew???

why the fuck would you move there? Its a fucking shithole dude. Id rather move to france and deal with daily mudshits then move to that chinkhole

yeah man i can assure you this is correct. Hide your honesty from them, or they will willingly fuck you in the ass. Vancouver is getting fucked from foreign investment, and sketchy ass trade deals. From where you ask?

CHINA

But she loves China, is very nationalist.

Yeah they'll fuck you in the ass like government.

Yes, it's a cultural thing though.
Just like the monkey king the chinese don't consider outsmarting someone dishonorable, rather it's a fools job to be poor.

This is counter to the jews, who just fucking steal everything.

>no one will ever be that happy to see you

Asian guys at least will treat the white girls respectfully and will raise their kids.

>nose is bad
because it has been broken before, meaning he likes foightan and winning, i wouldn't expect some swiss nancy boy to know about fisticuffs

They will also interpret kindness as weakness. Good luck dude.

They should fix up hongcouver as well, with those ridiculous housing prices and bringing in more chinese money

Fuck canada is a goddamn mess and your government allows it.

hahahahahahahahahah have you been to vancouver?

top kek

>>tfw I know this song cause worked in china for a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanting_Qu

It is hilarious how you literally have to make up shit since she is a nobody. She isnt a China-based musician but a wannabe singer based in Canada who lives off her parent's money. She is the Chinese equivalent of wannabe singers like Rebecca Black who pay 2nd-tier music producers tens of thousands of $$$ to make them a 'star' which of course it never happens (or it goes viral like Rebecca Black's Friday with how horrible the end product is)

>green card

No she was born and raised here.
>Don't date her
Why exactly?

I have absolutely no knowledge of Filipinos. I'm trying to get redpilled on any of their tricks that I need to look out for.

>Seek death penalty.

wew

>I'm planning on moving to China
idiot

didnt say she was viral, just said I knew it cause I worked there otherwise I would never know any chink music at all

Flips are generally bro tier Asians, at least in my experience. They work hard, have good attitudes and share similar values to westerners. They are nothing like the Chinese, in other words.

hongcouver is a mess, and it is only worse. I sold my crackhouse for 4.5 mil last week LOL

The issue is for the most part, people dont give TWO FUCKS about politics here. Everyone is fucking rich, and as long as their lifestyle is preserved, they are cool.

The only protests we see here are full of whiny cucks who want to stick it to the 1%

They also want vancouver to be cheap again, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

>Asian dudes actually believe this

lol

>white men

lmao

She openly said that Whites are the best and minorities are a bunch of whiny bitches who wish they were white. I thought that was hilarious.

Just really skeptical of her, afraid she's going to do something weird and shifty.

>>Asian dudes actually believe this

This is the same guy who makes fun of black guys and fat white women. Doesnt see how ugly/average the girl in the OP ....

OPs example is stinking rich, though.
Just don't ask where the money came from (which is Vancouver's unofficial motto anyway).

>Wanting Qu

It took me a minute of reading that before I figured out that was her name.

heyoo, asian poster's back

fuck off with your lower middle-class American suburban tween dream bullshit.

whatever you say, Mohammed.

Wite bois consider the woman on the right "9/10, traditional waifu" and the left "disgusting whore".

Vancouver is like over 30% Asian and its still known as a top 10 city to live in(entire world)

let me know when a 30% Muslim or Black city gets on that list

>chinese confirmed for master race

Until that bubble burst and then like the parasites they are, they drain the money from the state, return to china temporarily and then come back when its calmer

Not this time though, especially with how shit china's economy is and their multimillionaires panicking by buying things overseas

also Q2 report from deutsch bank tomorrow, should be good

Jesus, guys looks decent, the Asian is a typical flat-faced goblin with bad genetics.

What the fuck is wrong with White men?

>Doesnt see how ugly/average the girl in the OP ....
Same couple on the right

How do Vancouverites put up with this shit?

>and the left "disgusting whore".
More pics of the girl in the left

>Same couple on the right
I meant on the left

>More pics of the girl in the left

they ignore the real world, and continue to live in their yuppie bubble.

Even masculine features won't stop you from being a cuck

name confirmed changed to Wanting Mo

he made this thread. He makes threads like this just to dump images in his own thread using a proxy.

It's pathetic.

How do white men even compete?!

>Wanting Qu

billboard.com/articles/news/6875464/wanting-qu-interview-video

This is what she looks like without all the lighting and camera angles. Why do White men have such HORRIBLE taste in Asian girls?

This is what happens when you strip the people of their Confucian values, replace it with faithless communism, and then replace it with consumerism. Guess where this began.

weird how westerners hate the chinese for behaving in the most liberal capitalist way

you need to kys my man, you flipped out when I said I knew the song and post the same pictures every thread to feed your delusion. I have never seen an asian dude with a white girl in my life.

kek

Because it's a fetish

no we don't. i don't mind white women dating asians, at least they are respectable people

You fall in love m8. Happened to me.

maybe because you made this thread, then loaded up a proxy to prove your own point? christ, get a life, you've been spamming for years and you never convince anyone.

She looks more like a Wanting Someone Else

>Wanting Qu stole more than $60 million

MOMS GONNA FREAK!!!

>never seen an asian dude with a white girl in my life

You see them all the time in California. Maybe you need to get outside of Arkansas once in awhile so you can see that it's not always black men cucking you.