If Jews run the world does that mean Hitler is a hero?

if the Jews run the world does that not mean Hitler was a true hero to us all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=xrViJOFdM3U
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the moment you realize you were on the wrong side of history?

No.

WInston Churchill was the messiah prophesied in the Talmud

may well be, my god Hitler was the true savior, one man who saw the truth.

Some would say so. He sent many grams to their inevitable death and didn't actually holocaust as bad as the Jews told us.

He tried. We carry on.

maybe Hitler was seen as a threat to the jews for trying to create the ultimate utopia so they shut him down permanently.

No hero commits suicide like a faggot.

Thats why he didnt, he lived pacefully in Argentina.

but who's to say it was not just a staged event? perhaps they got in and "removed" him before anyone found out

Well said Schlomo. Nevermind what (((they))) would've done to him to further paint him as the villain should he be captured. The best legacy he could've left was one of ambiguity, where the rewriters of history couldn't parade him around with the media as "his" mouthpiece.

Wealthy Jews like the Rothschilds wanted the poor Jews of Europe dead, the Germans did their dirty work.

No, he was a traitor

Hitler was controlled opposition.

how do you figure?

so the nazi's were a large scale death squad for rich jews? got it >controlled opposition.

that makes alot of sense

The goyim may not move on their own. They must serve.

this canĀ“t be said often enough

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

youtube.com/watch?v=xrViJOFdM3U

Oh right, and married that negro.
Still committed suicide like a pussy. Plenty of other's didnt, Ahmed.
Story stands as him committing suicide.

will check that out shortly
>he goyim may not move on their own. They must serve.

what if i wish to be interdependent
>Story stands as him committing suicide.
but stories also tell me that sjw's are right in making progress but i take everything with a grain of salt :^)

>independence
Remove the high Jews. The old and new, Khazar bosses.

Believe what you must - it's irrelevant now anyways. Some pussy committed suicide when he lost a war. End of story.

then its time for a revolution
literal GG no re

:^)

My people are red-pilled, they have always been, I come from Ustashe community and family, and my family had me red-pilled when I was a young boy. I've admired Hitler ever since.

It'll need to be a concerted effort. We need everyone on our wavelength, first.

At least we have most of their names.

that is inspiring also nice flag
this is true but with enough sparks to this powder keg it will incite and ignite an uprising within 100 years give or take.

WInston Churchill was literally owned by the Jews.

>that is inspiring also nice flag

It's a disgusting flag, fucking yellow shit on it, wtf. I'm a Croat and there are no my symbols on it, just some vage pro-EU crap. I hate this country, I want Herzeg-Bosnia back.

uprising? uprising
>WInston Churchill was literally owned by the Jews.
this is news to me

>this is news to me
And was to me until recently.

is this truly said? anything can be pasted on there, may fact check that.
well then, today i learn so much about the world

Churchill was the best goy

I suggest watching The Greatest Story Never Told, OP

>6 hours of your life
don't do it - all those grammatical errors are so off-putting

so now i'm at an stalemate

Ignore him. You don't have to watch it all in one go. It's split into 27 episodes so you could watch it over the course of a few weeks.

If you go in with an open mind, pushing away the information you have been bombarded with over your life, then make your own decision.

Come to your own conclusion and do further research.

If you decide not to watch something that will likely alter your entire world perspective, then you might be a lucky one.

If that is the case, you should probably leave this place. Truth is the heaviest burden.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

its not that at all but i prefer accurate information not misinformation, or anything from a LEAF is dismissed immediately :^)

Hitler was a sjw fighting Jewish privilege.

The Jews uses the gullible tards of the world to promote 'political correctness' and victimizes themselves continuesly
Hitler was a hero

i knew it.

Typos, wrong dates, wrong places - all quite off-putting and rightly so when it comes to history lessons.

Sorry.

It's not or fault Kraut. We were controlled by Churchill and he was controlled by (((them)))

>wrong dates, wrong places
Well, I suppose that is a valid criticism.

Recently Sup Forums linked me this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM

really made me think :^)

really makes you think huh :^)

pondered over it so to say

If a hero fails, that doesn't make him less of a hero.

no but it can make him a martyr right?

Is this like your tenth minute on Sup Forums?

yes

(((you))) must spend more time here than you do on reddit mr bloomkin

Yeah he was. He could've solved racial tensions all across the world in the span of a generation had Natsoc spread across the world. Would've solved the problems Malthus' theororized about with world hunger as well had the eugenics program functioned. The only people who wouldn't benefit from the program would be jews and gypsies.

Stop shitposting so loudly. Please explain how I can change my IP Address from the phone pls.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Can you give examples?

I don't think you should aimlessly trust the literal nigger my friend.

TGSNT while not perfect offers you a different perspective on Hitler, and so if you watch it with some common sense I think it's still a great watch.

This. It's just meant to be a starting point. I'd break it down episode by episode and write some notes on the events, then do some independent research on your own. Don't take everything you see in it as complete fact either it's just a documentary not the complete 100% story.

Guys I'm a Christian in Israel, if you spend 10 mins here you would stop believing this shit. Jews are stupid as fuck, much too stupid to organize. Most Jews here are ultra poor, ignorant, but also very right wing and anti communism. There is no such think as Jew, the conspiracy is to convince a bunch of unrelated people to go fight for the rich in the Middle East and kill Arabs for oil. If you saw the way the average person lives in Israel that alone would change your mind. This place is a shit hole that looks like a mix of Russia- Iraq-Africa

...Bullshit!

of course, what is politically correct :^)
>implying
found the shekel

Nobody believes that every jew is part of some worldwide zionist conspiracy. But at the same time it's not a secret that a lot of people, with a lot of power worldwide happen to be jews, whose agenda easily shines through their disguises.

It makes sense, really. Jews HAVE been prosecuted throughout history and for a good reason at that. So it's understandable that now, when jews hold as much power as they do, that they want to create a "multicultural" worldwide society in which they would feel "safe" let's say. So that they in their minds would not be prosecuted any more. Makes sense no?

I'd still remove every jew from the face of the earth given the choice, simply to remove the problem once and for all, but if you think for a moment it's not so hard to see how the world has come to be what it is now.

A
LEAF

WE know

>50 Shekels have been added to your account

Easy there, there are some that aren't degenerates. Even if rare.

>y. But at the same time it's not a secret that a lot of people, with a lot of power worldwide happen to be jews,
this, there was a photo from here once that put everyone in power who was jewish and it was surprisingly. i know coralisation does not mean causation but still it was very...curious.

NO.

Halp Sup Forums IM SURROUNDED BY DEGENERATES

You must be new here.

ofcourse :^)
well then, so much for removing ALL jews for his superior race.
wait what

He was probably a jew

You didn't know the non-secret zionist group made a deal with the british during WW2? The zionists would use their ties to USA to get the US into the war and the zionists would get palestine in return.

These things are not secret, you're just not taught it in school.

Welcome to Sup Forums friend.

YES.

As a civilization if we do not like the way things are in this Current Year then....

We need to look to those who have the most influence and control over money and minds in this Current Year.

Forbes 400 wealthiest Americans. 50% are of Jewish blood while only accounting for 2% of the population.

96% of ALL global media is in the hands of six Jewish companies.

Banking is pretty much the same.

What's funny about normies that push the 6 million story of WW2 is that the 6 million # is part of Jewish Religious text. (The Torah)

"In order to return to the land of Israel 6 million would have to be sacrificed in burning ovens."

People (many of which are atheist) who believe in the official story of what happened to the Jews in WW2 actually believe that Jewish Prophecy from The Torah came true! lol!

This is why jewish historians like Tom Segev have claimed the number to be untrue.

If the number is untrue, then what else is untrue?

;)

in all honestly i roam Sup Forums a lot and have done for several years but unless its happening threads i take many things with a grain of salt. i was unaware this shit was real.

fucking Jerry boos make me sick

he was a retard
unless you're 12 years old and meming because its edgy and cool
even if you're an authoritarian you'd understand that

From one concerned citizen to another. The best advice I can give you is to always take everything with a grain of salt, and use your own common sense.

But if you try to cleanse your mind and look at things with a fresh pair of eyes, you will quickly find that things just don't seem to add up.

You probably didn't know about this either;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

in short: If hitler wanted to exterminate the jews, why allow them to deposit their assets in germany, travel to palestine and retrieve an equal amount of wealth in money when they get there?

Why not just start rounding them all up in 1933 or 1934?

having a read on this now and i'm curious, did Hitler have control over political says or was he still a semi-figurehead like a monarch but with more militaristic power? i am curious if he had ABSOLUTE control of if there was still a governing body he had to go though regarding any decision.

After the reichstag fire I believe it is safe to say that what Hitler says goes, as he seized de facto power in germany.

You have to seriously consider that the german people adored Hitler. He inspired in them a newfound belief in their own people and culture, after the humiliating treaty of versailles.

He was loved by his people, and it clearly shows in the tenacity with which the german army fought.

Germany built tanks and rifles one of a time by hand to a single instance. NOTHING about their war effort made sense. It's kind of like they were being run all over at random by a drug fiend who slept all random hours and constantly reversed himself.

You were still shitcunts back then through, you needed a bit of a smack, thus ww2

Hitler was way cool

i know he was a god to his people that much i am just unsure of the history, strictly speaking my history was more towards king Henry not much based on Hitler so all i knew was "Hitler bad, americans bomb shit, English fucked up the night raid but we all won in the end" i'm trying to figure out why when he would be in power this would be allowed to pass if not with a governing body in control at the time or him being nothing more than a puppet.

And still they conquered Europe in a matter of months. Sadly it didn't last

wtf I love hitler now

cant argue with a good ol blitzkrieg and their tanks were fucking amazing

>i'm trying to figure out why when he would be in power this would be allowed to pass if not with a governing body in control at the time or him being nothing more than a puppet.

What would be allowed to pass exactly?

for a man who wanted to remove as many jews as he could that he would allow to grant them protection and the ability to leave including with funds considering how many of the assets were used to fund his war effort if i recall correctly.

Simply because "The Holocaust" is a hoax.

As you say yourself, history contradicts itself.

What if I tell you there are JEWISH concentration camp "survivors" that tell of playing football, theater, composing music and so on in the camps?

People didn't start dying in considerable numbers in those camps until the allies started bombing the german supply lines. Naturally the war effort has higher priority than feeding jews and other people that were going to be deported after the war anyway. So people starved, died of diseases and sickness, as people do during such wars.

Goebbels was also the one who was the most outspoken against jews.

But consider this scenario; you're well aware of jewish worldwide influence, you hold power in germany in an attempt to free your people from active debt slavery and poverty during the great depression.

Jews worldwide have declared trade war on you, entirely boycotting german products and using their ties to media, newspapers, banks, businesses worldwide to fight their trade war.

What do you do?

Flag checks out.

Topic: yes.

Also, didn't Nazi Germany make a stunning economical comeback from ww1 due to INVESTORS?

Germany was allowed to become Nazi Germany. Big global companies made bank on Nazi Germany.

I don't think it is as simple as people want to make it out to be.

when you put it like that, i will need to research more on this, this definitely has peaked my interest a lot more about nazi Germany and ww2, thanks.>I don't think it is as simple as people want to make it out to be.
see now it sounds like a world wide cover up when you put it like that.

The stunning economical comeback was largely due to the large scale infrastructure projects that Hitler started, as well as introducing their own IOU's that were to function as valid money in germany. Seizing assets and making usury (interest on loans) illegal also helped free millions from debt slavery.

Not so much due to investors, although I believe the NSDAP did receive some foreign funding prior to gaining power.