What ever happened to Rand Paul?

What ever happened to Rand Paul?

He used to be the meme candidate of Sup Forums, why did we all make the switch?

Kek confirms Rand Paul should've been president.

He answered my prayers yet again.

BANE?

You have no place here Leaf.

Well, he lost. Plus lolbertarian views aren't really that popular, because while reading cyberpunk novels is cool, living in one isn't something most people would like to do.
Yeah, sure, he's active and idealistic, he stands up against mass surveillance, but that's where his positives end.

He's still running around. I heard he's working on an amendment to make spying on citizens with drones illegal.

Thank you Kek.

He lost horribly. Trump is a winner
Plus open borders. If it werent for open borders Id be all in.

Trump hammered him almost as hard as Jeb and it destroyed whatever starpower he had left.

I'm writing him in come November

He did lose but long before Trump called him ugly we had already hopped aboard the Trump train, why did that happen?

He is also a Nationalist and Non-Globalist that's pretty damn good traits. Also tax reform, not fringe on social views. Basically the All-in-One good President.

But never as great as his father..

>Height: 1.73m

As I previously mentioned Sup Forums started to support Trump before that whole debacle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

He has a leash around his neck. That's why he was forgotten.

And Kek just keeps confirming. We need to take this as a sign Sup Forums

I still believe we have power and we shouldn't squander it on someone who will never win.

Ron Paul Guide Us.

>an equipment specific amendment

retarded desu

so spying on citizens is ok so long as drones aren't involved?

This shit is already unconstitutional but nobody gives a fuck.

Hey at least he's trying, anything more drastic would be unfeasible.

I wish we had his father in office instead of Obama.

We all do. When Ron Paul didn't get nominated it served as the end of the true America.