twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a fun comedy episode in another boring season

We did it reddit!

what the fug

This show is basically a fever dream at this point

Was season 12 any good? Season 11 pissed me off too much with its ending

Cool, more Velma scenes.

>Scooby Doo meets the Winchester bros

Wait didn't they already do a cheesy throwback episode in the vein of Scooby Doo/hard boys already?

mite b cool

I guess this is what happens when a show is on TV for 12 years.

At this point they're just having fun with the show and being in control as actors of a network that wants to keep you must be a lot of fun.

Now where's the crossover with Arrow and Constantine?

Just put them out of their misery already.

Wait... the ride still hasn't stopped? I dropped that around S3. Jesus Christ, 13 seasons? Don't these guys want to do something else? What stories are they telling? I think they've already defeated GOD for fuck's sake. What the fuck?!

>Constantine

It's never going to happen, being on cwseed is a joke.

Supernatural has a garaunteed fanbase and they're up in ratings over last couple of years. This is year 12. They have a contract for 2 more years. So Supernatural season 15 is a possibility.

Not only this but people don't realize Supernatural has two syndication deals, they've been on TNT for something close to 8 years now.

They've been on 3+ networks for nearly a decade. They're making a ton of money on this show.

The one episode I'm watching then. It's been Tumblrnatural since season 5.

Daphne>Velma

>It's never going to happen

but it did

Just have Constantine be in Supernatural, doesn't need a Constantine show

These comedy episodes are usually great and i'm a fan of the original scooby doo so i'll give it a watch

>The Hellblazer
>Stuck on SuperShit

Jeez user, could you be more wrong? Vertigo's Hellblazer was pure, unironic, comicKINO. The show was average, but to add JonCon to SuperShit would be heresy.

Literally, almost nobody knows about cwseed.

Supernatural will never get budged unless they want to be done and last time that happened was back in season 4 when Jared and Jensen didn't get along for a bit. Which is when Jared was thinking of trying to do the leading man thing and beefed up. Which they joked about for next 8 years. "Moose"

The network doesn't want to give up their syndicated cash cow and actors both have families, guaranteed jobs, they're on tv and get to basically make whatever they want out of the show.

Including directing, producing and acting on it. Carte blanche.

You can believe what you want but unless Supernatural disappears, he is never getting out of obscurity.

>The show was average, but to add JonCon to SuperShit would be heresy.

like when they added him to Arrow in its worst season?

>Love Live and Flinstones crossover
>Supernatural and Scooby Doo crossover

What is happening? I'm surprised Supernatural is even getting a 13th season considering current season has some of the lowest ratings I've ever seen. If it was on any other network it'd be cancelled.

Still I'd rather take this than some shitty generic apocalypse storyline they've done thousands of times before.

Fuck Off Fred
Alliteration Multiplier x3

Why is that show still airing?

Didn't the original writer leave years ago?

Gays love it

it's HUGE is Asia and Europe

but that's wrong, if you count it's L+7s, its doing better than it was 3 years ago.

Scooby Doo crossesover with a lot of stuff.

I never said ArrowCon was a good crossover user. Arrow is pure capeshit, but at least it's comfy. SuperShit is just that, shit. Hellblazer run for 300 issues and explored tons of themes. It's one of the classics, like Transmetropolitan.

>I'm surprised Supernatural is even getting a 13th season considering current season has some of the lowest ratings I've ever seen. If it was on any other network it'd be cancelled.
It's the second highest rated show on the CW. Only the Flash beats it. Supergirl and Arrow get the same as Supernatural.

Plus it's the CW, they're basically low ratings - the network. Riverdale averaged like 0.3 live and it got picked up for another season.

Multiple syndication deals, consistent fanbase that buys everything.

Basically a huge chunk of women have grown up with this show. So like any soap opera, they keep rocking on.

Which is ironic since they both basically got their starts with soaps.

>. Arrow is pure capeshit, but at least it's comfy.

Take those goalposts and shove them and your comfy bullshit right up your ass.

Arrow and felicity are pure garbage. Get fucked.

Eh, whatever you say user. I'm not asking much by shows based on C-Listers with one or two memorable stories. They're good for background noise.

I wouldn't mind getting fucked by Felicity user.

Source on them not getting on? I've never heard about it but find that quite hilarious.

That's, like, your opinion

It's specially the right time to do it with all the british fellas stuff

Keep whining faggot. Supes is ten times more watchable than trashy Amell and his crew

>Currently, on Supernatural
>We already defeated God and Satan
>But now we're going against...
>God's Sister!
>And Satan's Cousin!

what a new and amazing idea

They once also claimed they were going to fight Jason Voorhees and that never happened either.

Your show dropping into last place among capeshitshows is what you deserve.

Kripke? He's on like his third cancelled show since Supernatural

That was probably a joke

>8 seasons after season 5 perfect ending
>1 season/year

God im getting old and this show will probably outlive me with all its shitty seasons.

Go watch French Mistake, during season 6. They even put it into the lore of the show.

supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=6.15_The_French_Mistake

user, I haven't watched Arrow in months. I haven't started Flash S3. I don't really give a fuck. I prefer the comics. But Supernatural is on a whole new level of shit.

YOU SEE DEAN

No, it was supposed to have happened in one of the earlier seasons, before the remake even happened.

>tfw I'm going to a supernatural con in september

Also, reminder the 2 hour season finale is tonight!

That's not a source bud. For all I know that is scripted. So again source

They should start selling guest spots to fans.

Yes we take your shit taste seriously, we promise

Fake news.

Jared suffered from depression back then and almost quit acting altogether. Jensen and jared get along fine.

how many times must you get btfo? embarrassing. take your trash arrow and fuck off

someone please get jensen out of this nightmare

HELPING PEEPOL

HUNTIN THINGS

THE FAMILY BUSINESS

god damn, I loved this show when I was like 13. went straight to shit after season 4 though.

>Get him out of this nightmare
>He is the one keeping jared in it and keeping it all going

jensen loves his life and his job. has a healthly family, mad money, gets to sing and perform at cons, tons of hobbies and tons of fans. the only person living a nightmare is you. He on the other hand is jamming

>Back then

He's still depressed now, didn't he cancel events last year because of it

nah

>helping

it's "saving", of course. I havent seen this shit for ages, I apologize.

I went to one awhile back
Crowley was awesome but mostly I just got shitfaced
The girls screaming annoyed me

>Going to a supernatural convention and not expecting the hambeast army

I expected it but I didnt think they would freak out at fucking Sheriff Jody or whatever the fuck the minor characters name was
Fucking Tumblr

This show is basically live-action Full Metal Alchemist, except terrible, but I need this in my life.

They still want to do a spinoff and Jody/girls are best of whats left in universe to make a more grounded show about.

Expect another in season pilot next season or after.

I still love this show. Lmao.

Sounds fun.

But they always fuck it up
Remember that bloodlines shit back in season 9 with Chicago
That was such a shit show

The only spinoffs I can actually see working are a prequel centered around the adventures of Bobby & Rufus, or a prequel focusing on Castiel's garrison days with Uriel & Balthazar. Anything else, the fans won't give a shit about and will flop like

I used to watch this show for monster of the week, but supposedly at some point it got co-opted by fangirls? Is it still good?