Current state of America

I had an American teacher who is teaching me uae laws. She used to be a lawyer in the US. She told me a story of how she lost a case against a Hispanic mother.

>Be a Hispanic mother
>Buy medicine from the pharmacy
>Her baby almost died because she gave her baby too much of the medicine that needs to be taken every 12 hours
>Hispanic mother sues the company that made the medicine
>Even though the medicine had all the instructions written on it. The Hispanic mother still won because apparently the instructions weren't written in SPANISH

FUCKING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Seriously? How much did she won as compensation?

America is truly broken

Pharmaceutical kikes BTFO

I don't think she told me.

*looks at you*

oy vey

>i see amerimutt thread
>i bump

That's shit, here instructions are written in Arabic, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Hindi and Urdu.

Well we don't have a national language, so it should be written in both if there is a chance a non-English speaker will use it.

It goes against the FDA policy of adequate instructions

>Well we don't have a national language
Wait, really???

yes

English is de facto language at the federal level, however, it's not official.
Technically nothing is stopping a congressman that can't speak English from winning election.

However, it is official in most states.
And the overwhelming majority support making it an official language (~87%)

As much as everyone else would like people to learn English, the government handily gives them a crutch by offering all documents in multiple languages. Varies by area and demographics. If there's enough of some obscure ethnicity that uses some language, you'll probably find copies of documents in their language at the DMV.

We have an extra official language if you need one

That map does not match the list that comes with it.

this

the autists at the CIA, for example, offer in these languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Kurdish, and Turkish.

not my map

From what I recall New Mexico does have official languages, it's just both English and Spanish.

French is nearly an official language in parts of the US because they're largely populated by peoples we deported.

>the autists at the CIA, for example, offer in these languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Kurdish, and Turkish.
Not German?

no the US has a massive hard-on for suppressing German historically even long before WWI. Plenty of colleges and Universities no longer have German programs

>be american
>get bombed
>log on twitter
>"JUST GOT BOMBED TO SHIT BUT THIS TOWN DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK, I'LL KEEP RIDING ON THIS BUS ON MY WAY TO BE A WAGE SLAVE FOR ANOTHER MISERABLE DAY OF MY EMPTY LIFE BECAUSE NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN NORMALIZING TERROR ATTACKS"