You are now the President/Dictator of your country, what are you going to do to make your country great again?

You are now the President/Dictator of your country, what are you going to do to make your country great again?

Nürnberger Gesetze reloded.

Nothing, I would probably be incredibly corrupt and steal a shitload of money.

>take away women's voting rights
>get white birth rate well above replacement
>kick out or if I'm forced to, kill all non whites
>kill all the Muslims no matter what
>work to promote an envirement where people grow up and stay healthy and fit instead of lazy and fat

build a wall of course

Firstly I would enact the -13th amendment and legalize slavery of blacks and whites with proven sub 80 IQ.

Policy of no wetbacks.

build a wall and make germany pay for it

>let's start up slavery again! Especially the non white kind since more non whites have sub 80 IQs

How could that ever go wrong?

Your country is as bad as Germany if not worse

What country even is rotated Germany

Intern black males in camps
build a wall on all borders
build favelas for poor, cut welfare to starvation levels. Sterilize the poor and retarded/deformed.

>country

>separate south from the rest of the country
>quit
>flee to the new country

I would do this also because too many people die needlessly every year whilst swimming at our beaches, we need to have a sensible conversation in this country about walling off the coastline to protect people from themselves

>remove kebab
>guilty of any felony is death
>build infrastructure
>small federal govt
>emphasis on local govt
>no gun laws
>citizens decide local laws
>I can veto whatever I want
>mandatory service
>minimum 2 children per family

I'd ditch all the former colonial shitstains. Aruba, Bonaire and the like. Just moneydrains at this point.

I'd work on making the country literally greater, as in pic related. New dykes and pumps to motivate new advances in... Dyking and pumping technology? As well as work, I guess. Ijssel- and Markermeer will be kept lakes for the sake of sailing "kakkers". I'd open trade/politics with Iran, close it with Israel, put heavy restriction on that with Saudi-Arabia and Turkey. Nationalize the healthcare again since all privatising has done for us is making everything more expensive for the people whilst the quality has at best stagnated.

The nuclear phobia fags can fuck off, and new Nuclear Powerplants will be built, as well as another one for medical isotopes (there is currently a nuclear plant in the netherlands which I believe is the only one in the world for producing certain medical isotopes. Annoying for the world those few times it went down for maintenance). Seeing as there is the HAPPENING threat, army personnel will guard the stations, and everyone working there will have to undergo heavy background checks.

As for the EU, leaving it is just too much of a mess. Heavy pushing for it to return to just its roots.

Steal some monies and retire to live chilling with high profile hookers (models) in hawaii.

Lower expectations.

>You can please some of the people all if the time and you can please all of the people some of the time but you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

You are inevitable going to fuck up and at the top of the regime your duck ups are going to affect everyone. Better to prepare people and keep their expectations realistic.

I think you could even argue that the body count from refugee boating accidents wouldn't be quite as massive if the eu would have chosen more of a tough love approach to the matter. but thats just speculation. australia seems to handle a similar problem in a more effective manner it seems.

>(there is currently a nuclear plant in the netherlands which I believe is the only one in the world for producing certain medical isotopes. Annoying for the world those few times it went down for maintenance).

Huh, odd, we have one of those as well.... Also funnily called 'the only one in the world'.

What are they doing?

Take back what is rightfully ours

>Apart from its function as a research centre, Petten is also a large producer of radioactive material for the purpose of medical diagnosis and the treatment of cancer and contrast agents (Radiopharmaceuticals). The nuclear facilities at Petten supply 60% of the European demand for medical isotopes

Guess the news just blew up the scale of its importance the few times it was in the enws

Closing the borders is a priority, as people are nervous.

Then build a few more frigates at local yards to ensure the west coast doesn't go to shit while we wait for the US to invade yet another country to keep the oil price up.

>Annex Canada
>have all nigger/muslims/SJWs killed by my secret police
>put a wall and minefield on the Mexican border
>nuke the Middle East
>abolish all religions
>bring news, healthcare, and education under government control ala NSDAP
>abolish women's rights, have them all put in breeding factories
>2nd amendment shall not be infringed
>use genetic engineering to create an army of 8 ft tall Aryan supersoldiers
>put mass funding into space travel
>make everything nuclear powered

Too late, and for us too. A wall alone will not help, only slow the decline.

1. enact an extremely restrictive immigration policy that favours whites, and only allows in a minute amount non-whites, limited to the most intelligent non-muslim workers from hindustan and east asia (who must sign a binding loyalty oath).

2. offer all blacks reparations in the form of free airfare to their chosen african, caribbean, or other historically negroid destination. the poorest of them will be greater incentivized by a substantial stipend to help them settle in their new country.

3. offer all hispanics a similar deal with south american locales.

4. offer all muslims a similar deal with islamic countries.

3. begin deporting all hispanic, black, and muslim illegal immigrants.

4. offer all jews "holocaust reparations" in the form of free airfare to israel. i would also colonize some land in northern africa for the surplus jews.

5. begin deporting all jews who don't accept the tickets, unless they convert to a christian religion, or have already proven themselves allies in the fight for a predominantly white america. ashkenazi jews would be given clear preference in the latter regard.

6. withdraw from the UN

7. end NAFTA

8. withdraw from NATO

9. build a huge fucking wall

10. reform the US political system to be more parliamentary, with some kind of power sharing diarchy at the top.

11. minimize the role of the federal government to providing basic infrastructure (roads, power, hospitals, libraries and maybe fire houses), protecting the environment, and maintaining a standing army only for the purposes of defence against foreign invaders.

12. leave everything else up to states rights, but all states must agree to a mutual non-aggression pact.

13. smile and let things take their course

> I'd ditch all the former colonial shitstains. Aruba, Bonaire and the like. Just moneydrains at this point.

why the fug m8. You should keep all the clay you can. Try to transform the colonies into something that makes a profit.

>Publicly execute all political elite and merchants, asassinate their families overseas.
>Approprite literally everythng russian elite had stolen from russian budget in and outside Russia, all thiose yachts and luxury shit.
>Sell it all and use all money to buy technology, industry, advanced machinery and space age materials.
>Give every famili with three or more children a house from the state money

Basicly i would re-run Bolshevic industrialization.
It worked back then and turned Russian empire from potato state into the first in space

I would except the only way to make that work is to go all Congo on the natives, and I hope they taught you how that bit of PR went for Belgium.

>deport all nonwhites
>make free gun laws
>kill the majority of people living in the 10 largest cities in England
>get out of the UK, wales could be a good ally
>replace all the cities with forests, and make the population a tribalistic rural living people
>2nd amendment for the UK
>reintroduce wolves, bears, etc, all animals that lived here back here
>rewild the UK, small plots of forest would be cleared for farmland but 90% would be farmland
>have one city for factories and for an army
if anyone invades then our people would fight a guerrilla war.
mycountry would be an Anglo Saxon Tribalist Traditionalist country. Everyone would live off the land, and practice fighting practice once a week.

Really weird, I looked it up and the SCK/CEN claims a similar thing:

"Het SCK•CEN in Mol produceert 25 % van alle medische radio-isotopen in de wereld. Op piekmomenten kan dat zelfs oplopen tot 65 %"

So either Petten or SCK/PEN is lying about what they're really doing (in b4 aliens), or it's just advertising bullshit.

Deport all the russians
Remove feminism and fags

Nuke the moon out of orbit, send it crashing down into the earth.

Here's the alternative option
There's several types of medical isotopes, say isotopes A-Z
Petten produces isotopes A-M
SCK-CEN produces N-Z
Or whatever.

tax multi nationals to death

I see no problem with this.
Maybe someday

Inform the public 24/7 about the REAL differences between races

Everything else will solve itself

Sounds too logical, I'm sticking with aliens.

we have feminists?
We do have more niggers and fags running around near Xbaar, but feminists?

ban islam and sjw ideology
make it mandatory for all cute schoolgirl to wear extremely short skirts that easily blow up in the wind
also mandatory for all cute schoolgirls to wear micro thong under said schoolgirl uniform

>feministeerium

They always gather to the shitty tolerance events

Finland gets a nuclear arsenal of its own.

Tanks and jets are for plebs.

we can still beat our women, so I'm okay with that kind of feminism and tolerance

First thing's first, remove the jews.

> get rid of shitty cities and make them prettier (Brussels is an architectural hellhole for example)
> get rid of shitty people
> fix traffic & roads
> raze coastlinebuildings to the ground
> stop building & start destroying. There should be more nature

Aasta šovinisti valimised: kandidaat nr 6 on Kroonika!

Kroonika on väsimatu šovinismi edendaja ja ainus põhjus, miks ta siia rubriiki varem pole sattunud, on väike asjaolu, et Kroonika on teatavasti meditsiiniajakiri (mida siiski võib osta tavalisest Selverist). Seekord juhtisid ärevad lugejad tähelepanu viimase Kroonika esikaanele, mis paistab silma eriti madalalaubalise sõnumiga. Naine on kellegi meessoost isendi “uus” või “vana”, igatahes on ta ese ja rändab ühe mehe käest teise kätte, umbes nagu mutrivõti.

Send All Non whites to concentration camps
(Including all Jews and half jews) and use them for labor.

Make Canada able to function autonomously.

Copy Nazi welfare and baby breeding program with the same requirements.

Conscription

Develop northern territories and exploit natural resources to the max

Lower taxes

Sterilize low iq white males also manlets and sterilize white females that don't meet height and iq requirements.

Pretty much a lot of what has said

To me gun laws are one of the most important. The doublespeak by liberals is too retarded to even try to understand on the matter

>"Lol why do you want guns? Do you want children to die? It's not like there's going to be a new Hitler running the country who we need to overthrow!"
>"OMG! IF NIGEL FARAGE WAS PM IT WOULD BE LIKE HITLER ALL OVER AGAIN! WE MUST STOP THIS! I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO FIGHT BACK!"

The irony is, of course, that Nigel Farage was the only leader where one of his main policies was to relax gun laws.
I fucking hate liberals, it's like they think whoever runs the country is going to be just like the last person and that someone out to cause genuine harm couldn't possibly be in charge because we live in a democracy and no one would vote for them, but then they'll say Hitler was democratically elected and shoot their own retarded theory down. You can literally smell the cognitive dissonance wafting off them when they're in a small pack.

I'd retake Scania and Holstein, and deport all muslims.

m-mida türa, ma esimest korda kuulen sellest, ma arvasin et sa tegid nalja feministeeriumi kohta, et valitsuse ministeerium on rohkem nö tolerantne ja muud sitta, aga putsi see.
Nojah, nüüd ma nõustun täielikult sinu eelneva postitusega.

I wish I had the Photosho skills to shop 2 black dicks into her hands.

things I'd rather not say or else Muttis thought police will come get me to feed me to the rapefugees while they stage some white supremecist shooting spree in my name

See leht on päris kaua eksisteerinud juba, ma ei tea kui palju võimu neil on (sotsiaalne võim sealhulgas) aga, et need idioodid üldse eksisteerivad siin...

Remove kebab, leave EU, build a nuke and fire it to Somalia.
Answer their angry torrent of insults and hate with these exact words:
Hu, whatcha' gunna do about it, bitch?

no õnneks pole see nii hull nagu välismaal, venelased veel ohtralt peksavad naisi, seega meid muuta feministideks või midagi USA sarnast luua oleks lähiaastatel raske aga eks areneb nagu keeduvette pandud konn.

Borrow even more money

Increase the minimum and the civil sevants' wages

Build more unnecessary and expensive highways and airports - a fixed percentage of the budget would be kept in the Cayman Islands, "just in case"

Create more gibsmedat programs to keep the populace happy

Doing all this while I don't give a fuck about the deficit

Retire after two successful and lucrative 5-year terms

When the populace realized the amount of shit they were into:

>i dindu nuffin, i wuz good prime-minister

Somehow they would forget (after 4 ou 5 years) all the shit I did and would praise me as a great leader

*servants

step down from power and hold general elections of my direct democracy state

>leave the eu
>ban all immigration and migration
>invest in military, science, technology, education and turism
>wait for military technology to advance
>start building nuclear long range missile s
>after enoguh is made bomb all soil on Earth

Hello Koroeatia

My first executive order as dictator would be to place Donald Trump as Emperor of America.

Took the words right out of my mouth, have a (you)

Remove all non-whites starting with the Jew.

>muzzies out
>gypps out
>protectionism
>Leave EU

>Get rid of the Federal Reserve
>ban outsourcing
>review imports, and stop importing what we can make
>Dismantle all parties
>remove all money from politics
>Ban prison/jail privatization

Fucking cuck. Literally

Reunite all white skinned people (doesn't matter the "race")

Nationalism courses on schools

Compulsory military service for 17 yrs old kids for at least 5 yrs of service

Show the truth about 3rd world countries (shitty culture shitty everything)

2nd amendment copycat

Land of the free memes

Libertarian economy

A little bit of social state just because it works without an immigration influx of shitskinned not educated people

Foreign policy:
Praise kebab removal
Praise White majority country
Praise good shitskinned people if they are against cultural norms of their shitholes.

THIS
SO MUCH THIS

>Compulsory military service at the age when they're still great for learning

Nuke Pakistan and build toilets.

>remove kebab
>sterilize all commies and torture the loud ones until they shut up
>force all faggots back into the closet
>leave EU
>leave UN
>scrap all deals with nato
>move capital to a city that is not Fagholm
>rebuild the army
>annex Åland
>no gun laws
>remove most business regulations
>shut down the central bank and send Stefan Ingves to an asylum
>get a gold backed currency
>have extremly low taxes
>make Sweden into a province based confederacy where the provinces manages everything except defence and border security

They can always join a university after it.
Or maybe stay in the military if they like it.
Also: less unemployment since young people don't learn shit from high school (other than become spoiled little cunts)

Make tatoos sex changes and plastic sergery illegal. Protect a one national bank close all borders for immigration

I'll vote for you if you make me minister of science. I'd work to make sure that we make scientific and technical improvements in our universities and companies.

Oh sorry, I forgot the part about no science funding, at least not on federal level. Is there anything else that you want?

Legalized drugs. And throw Löfven, Jan Helin and Reinfeldt in a dungeon and discard the keys.

>Open business relations with Russia
>Say fuck off to EU and Euro
>Return to Markka
>Build a wall on the Sweden border
>More white babies
>Build an army to claim Sweden

>Seperate man and women so refugees and Swedes can't procreate
>Put them in one giant box full of sextoys and all weird shit

>Colonize Sweden
Basically this.

This. Anyone who says they'll do otherwise is lying.

>exterminate non european immigrants and other mestizos
>establish a military state
>eradicate the leftist and zionist germ
>compulsory military service

Make Argentina Great Again!