Question to Christians and Catholics:

Question to Christians and Catholics:

Are you seriously not going to retaliate for this shit? Are you fucking cucks? They are literally killing your priests.

t. fedora-tipping atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2_OOaP763k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree with you but, at this point, this has become an every day thing. Literally. I'm convinced the only thing that will cause these people to rise up and say enough is enough is another 9/11 type of event. And even then, God help me for saying it, I'm not even sure Europe and the American liberals would do it.

Honestly, I don't know how there's not the support for it already.

>“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Luke 23:34

Maybe your shitty aztek cult allows you to deny your Lord's words but we don't do that here.

My fear of death or prison trumps my desire for revenge desu senpai

This has happened in the past and will happen again. The church always adapts and survives.

It's certinly not going to happen with Pope Gibsmedat

What am I supposed to do about it? Go beat up some unrelated muzzie?

It's a systemic problem. Systemic solutions come from things like Trump.

As a true Christian I will turn the other cheek.

Russia's bombing the shit out of ISIS, man.

The guys who did it got shot dead already. Also much worse has been done a muslim shot pope john paul the 2nd and he forgave him.

i am Catholic. the Lord is mercy and forgiving. that said we should crucify all apostates and muslims are apostates but so are you, you atheist faggot

And then what? It would only give the left more ammo. "See even white christians are terrorists!".
Let them kill and eventually people will get fed up

Retaliation is not very christian.

What

what mountain jew says

There's a verse in the Bible that says to forgive your enemies for it ensures that God will pour fire on them in the end

When you forgive your enemies, you are binding them to hell, and you are helping yourself ensure eternal life.

It seems chicken, but what would you prefer, death or eternal life

T. Evangelical Protestant

Turn the other cheek, faggots

Don't get caught

You're supposed to show your enemy love and offer them another priest.

Yes. They are cucks.

>T. Evangelical Protestant

Nope.

Is that Sigourney Weaver on the right?

Living a better life is all the retaliation we need. Muslims feed off of death and violence. Christians thrive on peace and forgiveness. Godbless

I think he also converted to Catholicism as well.

>Catholic thread
>DEUS VULT
>CRUSADERS! RAH RAH RAH MUSLIME SLIME
>priest gets slimed
>father f-forgive them

Lel

People are pussies they like to be take up the ass by the terrorists. We need to wake up and start carrying arms so we can kill the sand niggers that are trying to force islam on others.

Exodus 20:13
Thou shalt not kill.

>The church always adapts and survives.
This. 2000 years strong. Historically, the church becomes the most solidified in the face of fierce opposition.

I thought Mexicans had a civil war against the government for basically banning religion?

What happened, u all cucks now?

project some more, sven

>Is a pacifistic egalitarian religion which champions martyrdom founded by a Jew going to attack their enemy

Gee golly

> LE JEW RELIGION

Islam's also a jew religion you retard

they weren't aiming, if they attacked the church it would be a diffrent story, if christerns cant access jeruslem then the chruch will act, or if they are directly attacked.

its amazing tho how "acts of god" have cause more damage to islam tho rofl

Hell doesn't exist, but you are a Protestant. No one is perfect

It's not at all strictly pacifistic. It just prioritizes love and forgiveness, and knowing that God will be the ultimate judge.

Jesus intervened and got in the face of evil repeatedly until they finally Jewed Rome into murdering him for being such a threat to their power.

>If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
>if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
>In doing this, you will heap burning coals on >his head, and the Lord will reward you.

-Proverbs 25:21,22

true, crusaders and ji-hadies dont go to heaven

one might argue its the ultimate martyrdom to burn in hell.

I'm surprised there's not more breads on this.

I think the fact they conducted a "sermon" in arabic somehow makes it much worse.

I'm beginning to think that torture is the only way jihadis can be dissuaded.

You've got to take out their families

>Thou shalt not murder.

Hopeless.

The thing is, we do things differently. They killed us by troves, and we prospered. The country that went against us with the most hate is now our capital. The colour that their Emperors wore is now the colour of our leader. The language their people used is now spoken by us. Oh, they don't know what they are bringing forth, for while we preach goodness, our God will not forget. The nations that were against are dust now, theirs will be too.

Pigs. Pig blood on 'em, bury 'em in hog carcasses, torture them with pig parts, feed them pigs.

Guess those French cops were wrong for popping those church terrorists. Christcuckdom is literally just "I'm a cuck because God says it's alright"

Torture seems too sadistic, but historically it takes a heavy hand to keep backward and literally inbred to the point of IQ reduction people in line. If you look at how the radical Islamists do things, it's always hardcore and brutal according to strict rules and the big guy with the huge beard has to dictate a hierarchy of violence just to maintain something like what we would consider to be daily life.

It is irresponsible of us to not response with whatever force is appropriate to protect others.

Jesus was clear that when we're attacked by injustices against our honour or our individual person, then yes, bearing the pain is acceptable. In Luke 22:36 He was quite clear - Christians need to arm themselves to protect themselves AS A GROUP, because people will come to kill them. See the difference? If your individual character is attacked, bear it - if your entire society is about to be exterminated, fight back.

Also, you don't understand that passage. Jesus is saying that his killers, who think they're getting rid of him, "do not know" that what they're actually doing is fulfilling the prophecy and bringing the Lord's redemption to humanity. It is not a fucking masochistic statement where Jesus is cool being crucified.

>people really don't understand that you can forgive one's crime and still that person will be sentenced to death
both are in the Bible you faggots
John Paul II forgave his attacker but did he got him out of the jail? No
youtube.com/watch?v=f2_OOaP763k

Christianity has a 1500 year history of getting btfo by Islam.

>Christians and Catholics fight back
>This proves to the atheist left that Christians are violent all along

>Christians and Catholics don't fight back
>Once they're killed off they've proven their innocence

It's literally the same logic as a which trial 600 years ago. It's bizarre that the left hate the idea of being stuck in the 1950s, but have no problem regressing even further back. I'm convinced they want to regress to a literal caveman state.

Why retaliate? We can use it to play "morally superior" in the eyes of the pacifist cucks. This can be used to convert and maybe even un-cuck some of them. For a religion which prides itself with its martyrs it's basically a win-win situation.

>tfw the Church is slowly devoured from inside by the cancer of modernism.

>Mexican trying to get other nations decapitate people
Make you think...

>If you kill your enemies, they win...

>what is Battle of Vienna
English """"education"""""

Was that the one that motivated the Vatican to build a wall to keep them out? Or was that back in the 1400s?

Walls seem pretty relevant these days.

Caliphate of Cordoba = Dust
Ottoman Empire = Dust

For God time is irrelevant, theirs is religion of Satan, let him lure the unworthy, when time comes it will be ended.

> God is a conscious disembodied intelligence which plays a role in manipulating the outcomes of events to further His interests

> God observes and cares about the lives and roles of people in funny costumes with an inflated sense of self-importance

> God picks and chooses particular groups of near-identical cosplayers to favor them inexplicably, unreliably, and undetectably

> Ancient order of autists continue to democratically elect their favorite memester which imbues him with a direct, understandable, connection to the Almighty - humanity's emissary to the Architect of the Universe, a benevolent force which knows all possible futures, but all he ever says is platitudes and quotes from a sand barbarian book, and manage gold reserves

please, catholics. get a grip.

Romans 12:19

>Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

God will take care of ISIS when he throws them into hell.

>all of these christfags calling for forgiveness
You're all just as bad as the libtards you condemn

Yeah but that doesn't mean we sit on our hands in the meanwhile.

Remember all those times Jesus stepped in to stop a whore from getting stoned and things like that?

Who cares?
Haha no

Europeans used the same logic East Asian Buddhists used

Was he actually beheaded? Most articles just say his throat was slit.

What Jesus said >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guy who held cloaks while a martyr was stoned

Have you ever read European history? It's stunning that the EU actually worked as long as it did to keep them from continual outright bloody war with each other.

France is not Catholic anymore.
this priest is a martyr and went straight up to Heaven.

Lebanon soon

Yes

Europeans like fighting

They LOVED fighting

When Christianity came they followed the motions but kept fighting

FFS part of the reason the crusades were called was so christian lords would stop attacking each other

Asians loved fighting too, and just bullshitted so they could be Buddhists

Almost all Muslims got drunk and made alcohol despite the Quran saying otherwise

ITT: Americans forgetting they are the descendants of cucks who fled because they couldn't stand the heat in Europe.

Isis are just edgelords irl, they wont actually threaten our culture. If they were that big they wouldn't have to go for such soft targets as cartoonists and priests.

Stop losing your shit over a small bunch of bellends who wont win.

>Almost all Muslims got drunk and made alcohol despite the Quran saying otherwise
Yah this seems to still be a problem. One of the reasons I'm against overly strict rules and instead in favor of New Testament thinking over Talmudic thinking.

But even the Buddhists had to go beat down the Muslims from time to time. Existential threats are existential threats.

No, they wont. Certainly Germans wont. To get a perspective on this, these are the comments to our prime minister visting the place of the mass shooting in Munich.

Mein Beileid den vielen Verletzten selbst und den Familien und Angehörigen aller Toten (10!). Wenn sich ein so junger Mensch das Leben nimmt und noch schlimmer, er vorher weitere Menschen tötet und etliche verletzt, dann hat der Staat in dem er lebt, dann haben wir als Gesellschaft, tatsächlich versagt.
Aber nicht in puncto Sicherheit, Überwachung und Migration, sondern in den Bereichen Inklusion, Bildung und Prävention. Ohne genau zu wissen warum diese Tat begangen wurde, sie hätte sich wohl kaum durch mehr Kameras, Taschenkontrollen oder härtere Zuwanderungsgesetze verhindern lassen. Viel mehr müssen wir diesen jungen Menschen zuhören, auf sie zugehen, ihre Sorgen und Nöte ernst nehmen und ihnen eine Lebensperspektive bieten, egal wo sie oder ihre Eltern geboren sind, egal in welchem sozialen Umfeld sie aufwachsen oder welcher Religion sie angehören.
Wenn uns das zu anstrengend ist und wir uns doch lieber für die Kameras entscheiden, dann hat unsere Gesellschaft tatsächlich versagt, viel mehr noch sie hat verloren und wird dies auch in Zukunft immer wieder tun.

Sehr geehrter Herr Seehofer,
was halten Sie davon, wenn Sie sich im Bundesrat dafür stark machen, dass gewaltverherrlichende Computerspiele ("Ballerspiele") per Gesetz grundsätzlich verboten werden?
Denn Eines ist sicher: Die Verrohung der Kinder und Jugendlichen beginnt in einer virtuellen Parallelwelt im Kinderzimmer.
Wehret den Anfängen!

>TL;DR Ubercuck hug the killer and blame video games

Germany is truly lost. I don't know about France though.

translate these please

I'd go to google translate but I'm on mobile

Oh piss off. We beat your ass out of here and you had to go back to stereotypical British divide and conquer subversion and letting your Satanic Jew Banker Masters infiltrate and undermine us when you couldn't do it militarily anymore.

>Britain is responsible for Kikes
>meanwhile his tax money goes towards funding Israel
really made me think

Rothschild broke your bank, and now our Federal Reserve outpost is the world's financial superpower. I'm not denying we're Jewsreal's bitch, but let's be fair here.

Anyway, one of the times Jesus got outright violent was when he started kicking over the money changer's tables. I think we can unite behind this idea.

Christianity is fucked, how can I find out more about worshipping old gods?
Athena, Mars, Minerva, Artemis and Diana look like good candidates right now.

The meek jew religion has failed.

Christianity is doomed in Europe, the only thing that can unify people and the masses (especially youngsters) is nationalism and will to defend their own 'culture' (admitted they still have one).
If that fails, welcome to Eurabia or, at best, to a multiculti shithole where a rich elite governs over us poor goyims
which is basically what all our politicians in the EU are after

lol no you blue pilled faggots. the middle east used to be predominantly Christian. Now it is 99% muslim. GUESS WHERE ALL THE CHRISTIANS WENT!

Turkey was 30% Christian in 1960

Now it's 98,x% muslim. Because the priests were slaughtered, the training of new owns stricly forbidden, the restauration of churches outlawed.

Jesus Christ, Christians are embarrassing.

And just look at Lebanon in this century! Took in palestinian refugees - BOOM! - civil and only after decades of fighting it was prevennted that it became a muslim country.

Believer here.

I am very amused by how priests of baal are being killed off, I guess it serves them right for pretending to be priests of God and handing out false teachings, I expect the rest of hypocrites and roleplayers to be likewise slain.

:3

May God be blessed and exalted forever.

Hell is the one thing keeping me away from Christ. Not even ISIS deserves eternal hellfire. Dont you realize that? Theyre lost in this world. Do you know how excruciating fire is? Can we even comprehend eternity? Is hell locked from the inside or can they be saved in hell?

Tell me America wasn't largely founded by people "fleeing religious persecution"

Protip: you can't.

Though well done beating our army of 45,000 out after decades of being ruled... Like how you have to commend the autist when he finally punches the bully... It was good while it lasted

not condoning anything but if you want to resist stock up on some nice beverages, romantic candles and enough petrol for a road trip

don't hurt any people, just show resistance against their unholy temples aka mosques aka isis recruitment centers

Of of course religious freedom was a big part of why we came here. I get why you guys thought it was appropriate to impose the Anglican Church, but I'm pretty happy we managed to get freedom to work, at least for a while.

Now if only most of our Christians weren't Cucktians maybe we could beat out a relatively small army of Luciferians importing the caliphate.

>Priests of Baal

Baal Whom?

Baal is not a singular god, that means 'lord'.

You would know this if you were a Catholic and not some shitty Lutheran protestant making shit up instead of analyzing ancient scripts.

As far as anyone can tell, the wrongs in the world right now are twofold: Radical Islam is on the rise, and Ashkenazi Jews(descended from the Ammonites and Moabites) worshipping Baal Moloch have ascended into power thanks to the world opening up their arms to their 'wealth'.

I love how this was redefined by the American evangelical newspeak division

this is what i see when i look at the eu

do you know what happens to animals like these?

My father took a picture of him 5 seconds before he was shot too. It was a pretty nice picture

This thread reminded me yet again why Christianity is NOT a defender and ally of Europe and will do nothing but open the floodgates from within and undermine our resistence and self preservation.

Get rekt, christcucks! I certainly wont fight to defend you.

When you pray for your enemies, you pray that they turn from their evil ways and redeem themselves. Otherwise, into the fire they go.

>You would know this if you were a

Do a miracle. One that's notable and proper of a person that has been given such a power by a God and not by some shitty demon.

Can't do it?

Then you aren't an elect but a wolf in sheeps clothing like we were warned to expect such faggots and their faggot fasle teachings, faggot fasle names of God and faggot false messiahs.

>retaliate
ola hombre, that's no christian way amigo.
btw, I'm el atheisto

>using Jesus quotes to justify the faggotryness.

Considering atheists and agnostics overwhelmingly have been the driving force for importing more shitskins and causing the decay of civilizations, no, you're very much wrong. Especially since it is also very well known atheists have been known to infiltrate churches and destroy them from the inside.

I give you a 3/10 for the bait, only because I replied.

>fedora-tipping atheist
Why?

Also i agree, christcucks should be doing something, crusade should be ready

Everyone I know here is really angry about the news, but not sure what we can do about it.

of course yuros are going to tolerate it, they're blue blooded pussies. There's a reason why mestizos like myself run mexico and not criollo fuckboys

Doesn't disprove the verse here

We don't even have to crusade except against the snakes in our government who are flooding the caliphate in. All we have to do is nicely put them back in the desert. We don't even need to retaliate to deal with this.

It's so easy, folks. It's so easy.

He wants to become a priest now.

We know.
God calls for sacrifice.
We have almost sacrificed enough.
This Pope is a disgrace to the cloth.

>Retaliate

The Archbishop for the region sent his regards to the two terrorists and called them "victims" of terrorism.

The beheader was electronically tracked and under house arrest for planning to attack a church.

France is done. Cathlocism is done.

>frenchs gonna french