Kek

Sup Forums images that make you kek

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Superior-Spider-Man-Omnibus-James-Asmus/dp/0785198377/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1463642322&sr=1-1&keywords=superior foes of spiderman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I recognise some of these, but what are the 2nd and third supposed to be?

Ponyo, Ironman

No, Ironman is the fourth.

rate

lost

Funny thing is, I tried this recipe and it's pretty damn good chili too.

That's some wiley coyote shit there

I thought I was the only one to use a recipe from a comic book.

>after dealing with everyone's horseshit baseball pitching, Winnie the Pooh finally snaps

Fuckin' saved

Creepy martians.

Saving this.

>Tabasco sauce to taste

>Adding sugar to non desserts.

why would he commit this heresy ? has american liberalism gone to far ?

That face. Superman knew. He knew all along.

Sorry man I thought that the caption made it funnier to me

>82907458

Numbahs 86 and 362 show up in this episodes. This is where the DEEPEEST LORE starts.

What is this from?

You're missing a page.

This is from the Sabrina crossover with Hellboy isint it? Damn, everything with Hellboy is good.

Yes it is, and yes. Yes it is.

Fucking man hunter I am crying wright now that's the best joke

Why is Thor such a cool guy?

I've only just now started dipping my toes into Marvel Territory, and I feel so discouraged to keep going right now.

the more i look at it the funnier it gets

Didn't click for me until the end of the second to last panel

When was the last time someone mentioned that Ollie likes/knows how to make chilli? I miss that small but of characterization (I hope it will come back in Rebirth, together with socially concious Ollie).

Ketchup has sugar in it, pal. Many things do. Small amounts of sugar go a long way in savory dishes.

>harmless scifi comedy
>comic book nerds get their hands on it
>NEEDS MORE RAPE!

... And then people ask why only overweight middle class white guys like comics.

What the fuck is that? Monomolecular wire or some shit?

I've seen these many times before, but are they real?
And if so why is Pooh such an asshole

It's just another play on the good old "Lol they probed me man," no need to get triggered.

Why does his hair catch on fire?
It never does that when he's flying quickly, not even in the rest of ASS
Does hair become less flammable with age?

Is this Seanbaby?

Everything Nextwave.

I don't know first and last, but 2-4 is Ponyo, Hancock, Iron Man

I would love to see this filmed, come on MCU. Only bad thing would be the possible loss of Tabitha, her being a mutie and all..

fuck logic

You know Sup Forums would just bitch about quips.

>lawful evil.jpg

Steel cables or piano wire.

I want to read The Incredulous Hotel.

Up there with you pal. Reading Marvel comics give me headaches. Some of the stories are so convoluted.

You know, this one gets downright disturbing with how absolutely on-point it is. It's an official parody, too, so it means they KNOW about how the whole thing is dumb.

Also it predicted AXIS.

Superior Foes is top to bottom the funniest thing I have ever read, and would play out incredibly well as a tv series.

I haven't read The Fix yet, waiting for it to finish before picking it up. How is it?

I really want to read Superior Foes. I looks so good!

Anyway though, did the painter survive?

Platinum

amazon.co.uk/Superior-Spider-Man-Omnibus-James-Asmus/dp/0785198377/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1463642322&sr=1-1&keywords=superior foes of spiderman

There you go bro.

This is probably one of the funniest page in the entire thing, but I was so upset that it was spoiled for me beforehand.

Shockers constant shit luck and cowardly attitude the entire run is the reason this page is so good, not just the image itself.

Shocker just tired of mocking someone.

The last is 21st Century Boys

Can't stop the Venom.

>Anyway though, did the painter survive?
No, Doom disintegrated him with an overly large, 1950s style death-ray

He did nothing wrong. The kids he fucked consented to it, and only whined about it later like the attention whore bitchs they are. The pigs that arrested him should be sluaghterd gangland style for infringing on the rights of free love.

You're trying too hard.

Not them, but if it was played off as joke, it would read differently. It seems edgy with the last few panels there. it's a different feel than the source material.

Boiiiii

It just doesn't seem comedic here. Rape is ususally only funny jn prieon. Hell, Apparently her alien rape baby even became a villain

This Is Sup Forums so I'm not surprised you're saying something like this.

You saw this goofiness in his movies too. Who told these dudes that wolverine's claws can throw back energy or whatever the fuck?

That looks like some damn good chili, to be perfectly honest.

Saved. Will try it out.

>only funny in prison
you mean when it happens to men?

>Greg Land
Huh.

So he can actually draw?

>overweight middle class white guy
>rape
>something bad

You trying to imply that's good?