Why is she so uninteresting?

Why is she so uninteresting?

That isn't Thor.

Nor is it Hawkeye.

Because shes a female comic book movie character

no powers
generic 2000/2010 action movie female protagonist
some third thing I can't name right now

Because she's the stoic straight man in a double act and they forgot to give her a funny man as a partner.

Her interaction with Falcon in Civil War was pretty fun.

>I'm not touching that thing.

As a woman, her personality can't get flaws or negative traits.

As for positive traits, normies only recognize few of them.
-Good at fight
-Good at looks

So she can be given no other traits whatsoever.
Make her good at singing, or humor, or something unrelated to le ebin action and normies will get confused.
Make her bad at something and Hollywood will not be physically able to understand why you did it.

There's nothing about her you can't figure out just from looking at her. She exists just to be foil for other characters, on her own she's hopelessly outclassed in every way.

Pretty much this, but also the fact that she brings almost nothing interesting to a fight, just handguns, widow's bite, and those stupid batons in AoU. At least Hawkeye has the always-enjoyable trick arrows and bow-bo-staff. I personally think she's at her best in the Cap movies and worst in Avengers movies.

Why should it?

Because she doesn't want to fuck you.

she's part of the old generation of super people, a spy or a soldier serving one faction(cap, hawkeye, ant-man) then came the true uncontrollable super people (iron man,hulk,thor) and then finally there's born superhumans (mutants and inhumans)

she's important in the role of being one of the last individuals with extraordinary abilities in a world that's experiencing the birth of the superhuman.

I thought she was boring until CW. In CW she was better than she had been since IM2.

Why wouldn't it?

ScarJo

Hey, what's a good run of the Black Widow solo book?
I'm gonna be here a while, aren't I?

Her tits arent out enough

Why doesn't she have an accent? Russian and English are so different it's most likely impossible to get rid off it.

She's annoying and doesn't get punched in the face by Captain America. Annoying characters are made to be punched by heroes.

It was trained/beaten out of her so she could blend in better. Part of being a spy

>I was an evil assassin
>I did the mostest evilest things ever
>I won't actually mention them, ever
>But I feel really bad about it
>Also, I can't have the babies.
>See, I'm a monster
>See how complex I am?

She's a monster for trying to get Captain America to start dating again. Can you imagine if someone did that to Alan Scott?

because marvel loves the source material, and because they CARE

Because barely anyone seems to want to do anything other than "she faces another dark and mysterious secret threat from her dark and mysterious secret past" plots with her.