youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw
youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True to Cruzar

Did you make this?

It's been posted for a couple days now.

What do you mean by this?

really makes you think

Ok, I only visit here occasionally. If he made it I was going to compliment him on it. It's quite funny and well-done.

The moderators shutting these threads down are clearly not true conservatives and are working for the mainstream media. My campaign IS THE ONLY OUTSIDER CAMPAIGN AND I WONT HAVE YOU TAKING ANY MORE OF MY DELAGATS, DAAAAAHNAAAALD!

Doughnolt...

Anonymous (ID: 65bK9ais) 07/23/16(Sat)12:18:39 No.82359258▶ File: 1469245956898-pol.png (412 KB, 725x480)
412 KB
Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald?

For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

DONALD, HAND THEM OVER!

the delegates... the delegates

It's funny because I ripped through caesar's legion. They'll never take New Vegas from Mr.Trump... I mean Mr.House!

w...what was in those delegates donal?? i don't feel so good....

The delies, Donald. Hand them over.

Those delegates will be mine, even if I have to come back the next day
and the next day
and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day,[spoiler] and the next day, and the next day, and the next day[/spoiler]

Id vote for you, Teddy

You should of honoured the pledge Ted!
Endorse Trump, now Ted.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qoHD3QKeEw

Prepare to be torn to shreds by my Peligates, Donald. This ends right here, right now.

Now that Trump is dead Let's press on, shall we? As I was telling you before, I want Mr. Hillary out of the picture.

You have an interest in her death, too. If she knows that you leaked her emails beneath the Fort, she will strike back.

Heres your (You) 10/10

does anyone have the link to the video of this copy pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

i am verily cogitating as we speak

>Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald?
DID YOU THINK WE HAD FORGOTTEN?
DID YOU THINK WE HAD FORGIVEN?
BEHOLD NOW THE TERRIBLE VENGEANCE OF TRUE PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVES
DEATH TO NEW YORK VALUES, AND DEATH TO THE FALSE REPUBLICANS

wtf i hate trump now

now Im a #Cruzmissile

Dahnaaaaald, the delagaats...

Dear Dahnald,

The year is 2100, it's been over 76 years since you first took the delegates from me...the precious delegates. You may have made America the shining beacon for the world, you may have eradicated unemployment, you may have protected the constitution, you may have built a wall, but trust me Donald, the delegates have never felt more remorse. They tell me descend upon the USA once again, leave my throne next to Christ, and bring the American people what they truly want...
A principled, trusted, tested, consistent conservative to reign in on the washington cartel. The American people may have prospered, but what about the Middle East Donald? Their sands ache to be glowing and you didn't give it to them. America may have cleansed their population and they're now at an average IQ of 120, but Donald...the American mind doesn't need any subsidies. The government can't be choosing any favorites, not even their own citizen's well being. You should have listened Donald, now, the second coming of Christ shall be revealed in me and I'll establish the PRIESTHOOD this nation deserves.
Thinking of those beautiful delegates..
Where are they?! Relegate the delegates to me or else I'll descend with 1/3 of Heaven's seraphs and cherubims, celestial delegates. Celegates if you will, Donald. We will enter into the last Davidic Empire that will reign in true conservatism throughout the infinite dimensions of reality.Your New York Values won't taint reality no more. I know who you are Donald, and with my army, we will find you, and we will take it all. And the delegates? They will be by my side for eternity.

Amen, Dahnald.

This meme fucking stinks

Hand over my panties, you lecherous old man.

My name is Senator Ted Cruz and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight campaign managers. Eight true conservative campaign managers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the election happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Trump Tower, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a campaign team, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... gett'in delegates. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the great state of Texas, cross two thousand miles of land and fight my way through half of New York to teach the delegates lessons in conservative values. Delegates ain't got no conservative values. They're the foot soldiers of a snivelling coward and they need to be delivered to me. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find with delegate papers, I'm taking them. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the cuban warrior Rafael Cruz. That means I got a little Cuban in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Cuban resistance. We will be cruel to the delegates, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty when our delegates get me the Republican nomination. And the delegates won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hand. And the delegates will be sickened by us, and the delegates will talk about us, and the delegates will fear us. And when the delegates close their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

YES SIR

That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be Manaforts. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Delegates. And I want my Delegates. And all y'all will get me one hundred Delegates. Or you will die tryin'.

Can someone do Sup Forums memes

like he was a good delegate and from my point of view the delegates are evil

now this is flavourtown

DNLD DLGTS

Holy fucking shit

>the original idea for Fallout New Vegas was to have Caesar's Legion be far away from Vegas itself
>the corruption we see was due to his people being spread too far and his senate being rife with power hungry tyrants acting behind his back, while Caesar himself would be extremely charismatic and displayed as the best moral leader in the game, the problem being that he has little to no control over his people
>the player could choose to join Caesar and help him pick out the corruption of his senate or turn his senate against him and have the entire faction collapse into minor factions allowing the NCR, Mr.House, or Yes Man's army to wipe them out with ease
>the player in the beginning would only see the good of the NCR and the bad of the Legion, while as they further progressed in the game they would see the worst of the NCR and the best of the Legion. This would punish players too hasty to side with groups and make them feel conflicted in their choices.
>Bethesda pushed for a quicker release so they had to scale it back and make NCR the good but greedy guys and Legion the bad slaver dudes
>House was originally going to be FAR more vague with his actions so the player would feel like they were gambling heavily by backing House every step of the way

Fuck you Bethesda

IVANKA, CRUZ HAS ESCAPED.

BRING ME 5 CENTIPEDES WITH ATTITUDE

>Dahnaaald

When did this meme start, he doesn't even talk like that.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED DANAL

Do you bleed Delegates Dahnald?

here it comes

JLYH PH WKH GHOHJDWHV GRQDOG

>You will

what the fuck is going on in this thread

YOU'RE SCARING ME Sup Forums

I never knew that. That's really neat.

That said, I decided to take things into my own hands since I played an intelligent moralfag with a self-righteous god complex.

Hehe

Source? Sound cool if true.

Obsidian developer commentary for the Old World Blues DLC

Give me the felegates Palpatine

That's the best way to play, though - fuck everyone else, my logic is best and if you don't like that, you're fucking dead, kiddo.

delegate? more like profligate.

I finally understand, Donald. I finally understand why you betrayed me like you did in 2016, and for this, I bear no ill-will against you. If I had been in your place, I would have done the same, after all - it is only natural for the powerful to seek power, as it is natural for the rats in the sewer pipes to search for carrion to sustain a wretched sense of accomplishment and self-worth. Again, I bear no ill-will against you, Donald, but you must see this from my point of view.

My life was never the same after that night, Donald; after that night you promised me you'd give me some of your delegates. I was obsessed with them - for years, in-fact. Heidi left me, Donald. She left me. I promised her when we got the delegates, we would go to the Bahamas, and rekindle our love-life - it never happened, Donald.
We never got the delegates, and we never went to the Bahamas. Women are a fickle beast, Donald; even more than those we tried so hard to keep out of our country. They never forgive, and they NEVER forget. Heidi never did, I'm sure of that.

This is why I am here today, Donald. Those delegates. They're mine, and they have been rightfully mine for over fifty years now, Donald. I want them, and I want them now.
This is not a request, this is a demand. I want them now.

Now, Donald.

Now.

You are no longer encumbered.

Dahnald, now I'm only going to say this once *long pause* hand over the delegates right now and drop out of the race.

Fuck, this makes me want to play an New Vegas sequel (done right) so bad.

Anyone who thinks New Vegas' plot was above mediocre needs to get their head checked.

Poorly done central conflict with a dogshit ending, and a complete lack of struggle for the player character.

Worldbuilding was great, and the characters were interesting. But the plot? No.

Hello, my name is Ted Cruz
I’m a 45 year old Canadian conservative (the only true conservative for you Trump supporters). I write speeches on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my campaigning and studying superior American political principles. (gun rights, flat tax, border security)

I travel with my campaign staff every day, my superior platform is the only one that can defeat Hillary Clinton because it is backed by over a thousand delegates, and is vastly superior to any campaign on earth. I started my political career twenty years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American English fluently, both Appalachian and the Southern dialect, and I tweet fluently as well. I know everything about American history and the constitution, which I follow 100%.

When I win the Republican nomination, I am traveling to Cleveland to attend the prestigious Republican National Convention and learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become the nominee or American president!

I own several business suits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to the White House, so I can fit in easier. I wave and say, “God bless America,” as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

No bait. We'll start with the easy one. Every mission in the main plot, from finding Benny to getting support for your faction is success after success after success. Never is there any point where we really see the Courier having to struggle. Never are there really any setbacks or losses.

That is a huge no-no. Because without challenge and struggle, how can there be any triumph? And there really isn't. The Courier comes off as indistinguishable from the Lone Wanderer.

You can fail the assassinationof Kimball.