Hillary Emails shows connections to rothschilds/Bohemian Grove/molech sacrifice

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/04/03/business/03grove.html
wwwjewbook.com/BelizeanGrove/
belizeangrove.org/about/history/
trilateral.org/download/doc/crisis_of_democracy.pdf
reference.com/art-literature/owl-minerva-1ce1487913e986e
archive.org/details/NewWorldOrderTheAncientPlanOfSecretSocieties
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g
youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

female branch of the Bohemian grove called the Belizean Grove.

A bit more digging into the Belizean Grove shows strange occultic speech on their official website and according to this 5 year old buried New York Times article one of their official goals is to have a "female president".

nytimes.com/2011/04/03/business/03grove.html

A picture of Hillary can be found on their official facebook page

wwwjewbook.com/BelizeanGrove/

belizeangrove.org/about/history/

Reading the Belizean Grove history you'll come across this,

>TARAs embody the description of the great goddess TARA- an enlightened one, a female “Buddha” who has attained the highest wisdom, capability and compassion.

A Belizean grove member and it's founder Stautberg has been linked to the clinton foundation.

>inb4 thread gets slid

>page 8 within 3 minutes

lol

bump

Im watching this thread. Inb4 404

We need to make this information more public. I'm tired of arguing with blue pilled libtards on youtube over this shit.

They really don't believe a word of it when the proof is right fucking there. I told a guy just google it and his response was "I don't believe everything I read on google." without even entertaining the fucking idea.

The mods have been deleting Kek threads too. I wouldn't be surprised if Hilldawg paid them off.

I got a warning for making a Hillary, Moloch and Bohemian Grove thread the other day. As if this doesn't directly relate to politics.

Why would you get a warning for it if it's directly in the links in the OP?

I don't know. They said it was a warning for being unrelated to the boards topics or something.

It might have been because of all the Kek talk but the main speaking point was about Hillary worshiping Moloch and shit. Which is fucking important and I can't believe people are ignoring it.

I hear those threads were getting deleted on /x/ as well. Strange.

Anyway back on topic,

This Belizean grove shit seems like a great lead. I've been researching this type of stuff for years and have never came across it. A shame that the full membership list isn't out there.

Also anybody find the usage of the word "penance" a bit weird in the 1st email in the OP?

Isn't that word exclusively used for religious/self punishments?

I've never really heard it used much in any other way. It is super creepy. All the language in those emails is weird.

But all it takes is maybe twenty minutes of research, reading and watching some videos and you'd realize this shit is fucked up.

I recommend anyone here listening to the podcast Last Podcast on the Left. They are a comedy podcast but they take their research of this stuff pretty seriously.

They have episodes on MK Ultra, Bohemian Grove, the Trilatteral Commission, Satanism in the government and a lot of other stuff.

And the crazy part is all of this is proven true stuff. We know they meet at the grove, we know they perform ceremonies to Moloch and we know MK Ultra was a thing that happened.

But no one wants to connect the dots and open their goddamned eyes.

After reading the email over again it's really odd how submissive and apologetic Hillary comes off towards Lynn Rothschild. This is the polar opposite of how Hillary responds to her advisors and the public.

It just further proves the point that wealthy bankers like the Rothschilds are the real rulers of this world when they have a powerful woman like Hillary acting like that.

>The Rothschild family is closely related to the Clintons. Marc Mezvinsky, the husband of Hillary Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, is a money manager and in 2011, raised money for a new hedge fund firm called Eaglevale Partners. Some of the investors included a money management firm that was connected to Goldman Sachs & the Rothschilds. Also, Jacob Rothschild has donated money to the Clinton Foundation in the past. Hillary Clinton's husband, former President Bill Clinton, spoke at a conference that was sponsored by the Rothschild Foundation at Oxford University.

>In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank: Afghanistan Iraq Sudan Libya Cuba North Korea Iran

Have you read the Crisis of Democracy?

trilateral.org/download/doc/crisis_of_democracy.pdf

Get ready for some more red pilling. This is what the elites think of us. We're cattle. Literally objects to them.

seriously guys. this "owl" crap will not resonate with any real people..

crap that real people ignore, is worthless.

sigh. I'm posting on the tin foil capitol of the world.

No i haven't i already bookmarked it for later, thanks user.

0.05 dollars has been added to your account.

bump

bump

>this election cycle is a battle between the old gods

What have we tapped into

Couldn't the whole Moloch thing be an inside joke to them?

Not a shill, just offering a different opinion.

>Couldn't the whole Moloch thing be an inside joke to them?

What type of lifestyles are these people leading if they're inside jokes are about sacrificing barn animals to an ancient pagan god?

I'm not arguing with you but lets assume it was a joke, we still have "owl/minerva rule", an email referencing Bohemian grove by name (We already know what goes on there with moloch worship ), and Hillary asking what her "penance" is for not getting something done for a Rothschild.

their*

With all of the evidence piled up how could it just be a joke?

Bohemian Grove, their sacrificial ceremony to Moloch the old god of child sacrifices, the owl statue of him, the owl mascot for planned parenthood and abortion clinics, Hillaries email, the government pedophile rings that have been investigated and uncovered, MK Ultra which was a real thing where children were tortured, raped and brainwashed, all of this shit.

It just adds up to something creepy going on and I can no longer look at a reference to Moloch as just a coincidence.

Sacrificing a chicken is slang for children.

Fair enough

the year 2016 is no joke

2016 sucks. I nearly committed suicide a few months ago, my gf broke up with me, I can't find a job and then all this shit.

I can't wait for this year to be over with. I'm starting fresh, all new, all different me hear on out.

I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

I JUST WANTED TO GO INNAWOODS

I'm with you. I just want to go innawoods and away from all this garbage.

>I never believed the Bohemian Grove shit
>mfw its all true

>mfw a former stunt man armed to the teeth tried to infiltrate and burn down the grove years ago
>it was off season and no one was there
>he just set a few fires and got arrested

We need better radicals. Jihad Jones is on a roll across Europe but we can't shoot up a cultist elite meet up at a summer camp? Fuck man.

>it was off season and no one was there
this really resonates with me

I'm scared

Bump

I was scared too. Then I got disgusted, then angry then burned out from yelling at idiot blue pilled libtards till I was out of breath.

It's like being the only one with eyes in a world of the blind.

Moloch or Kek? Pick your side

Jesus Christ.

I don't think anyone here would suck Molochs bloody cock when Kek has done more for us.

In olden times different classes in society worshiped different gods. In Germany the elites worshiped Odin while the average people worshiped Thor, god of the everyman and average joe.

Moloch is the god of the elites. Kek is the god of the everyman.

In such a modern world, how can such people come about? People always tell me pagans are losers and crazies who will never get anywhere. Despite whatever they say in real life or post on the internet, there is no real growing influence and there never has been for many years now. They are not an influential threat on society, so ignore them.

Now it turns out now only have they gotten somewhere, they have gotten to some of the points of power in the world.

How do Jews in particular get into this shit? You think the elitist, conceited asswhipes who are entirely sold on being "God's chosen people" would be the world's most staunch Jews ever. Did they lose their sanity as a result of their delusions of grandeur, leading them to rationalize all this 3rd world garbage?

The Jewish elite know the true nature of their religion.

As always, the Jews are behind this.

Also fun fact. Washington DC, the city is laid out in the form of a pentagram, an occult symbol of power.

The White House is at the bottom tip of this pentagram. The president of the United States, if he is a practicing occultist (and let's be real, after all of this leaked info would you be surprised if he was?) would receive massive amounts of occult power thanks to their ritual sacrifices.

Thousands of children go missing in the U.S.A alone every years. Look up Satanism in the government. Look up MK Ultra. It's all right under our noses.

So the Democrats and the Rothschilds are literal demon worshipping, animal sacrificing heathens.

When do we start the fucking crusade against them, Sup Forums? We need to make this shit blow up. We need to get proof of this to Trump, to Putin, to the Pope, to the goddamn Patriarchs. We need to cleanse these scum from the earth.

>to the Pop

user...

pope*

You only see half the picture. You think it's just the Democrats and the Rothschilds?

Knows what's up.

Remember user. Everyone goes to Bohemian Grove. The Clintons, the Bushs, Obama. Everyone.

We depose the asshole wearing the hat and put a better one in his place. One that is actually a Catholic.

What exactly is the Owl of Minerva Rule? Is that one of their cryptic things only their group knows, or is it sitting right in front me and I'm being a retard. I've been browsing the web for a minute looking and can't find anything about it.

>What exactly is the Owl of Minerva Rule?

Nobody knows, we've been trying to figure it out for 2 days with nothing concrete.

Well seeing as how they are worshiping deities from history I imagine some digging will shed some light on it.

We need some scholars in here is what we need.

I gotcha.

It has to be related to Bohemian Grove/Moloch in some way. It could very well be buried in some more of those damn emails somewhere.

quidquid agis prudenter agas et respice finem

My grandfather is a low-ranking member of the Bohemian Grove. He took me up there once when they weren't in session, I saw the owl statue, it's nothing special. Just a carved block of wood.

The forest up there is really beautiful, by the way. Saw deer and tons of other animals.

40.7505° N, 73.9877° W

Why, at Sicyon, is it the hoopoe, and not the usual splendid ravens, that is the bird of good omen?

Nosce te ipsum; Nosce alios

>What type of lifestyles are these people leading if they're inside jokes are about sacrificing barn animals to an ancient pagan god?

>quidquid agis prudenter agas et respice finem
I have one of those too.

PANIC

it isn't made of wood though.

Moloch is Kek is Ba'al is Satan is Lucifer is Set is Minerva is Athena is Allah.

It's all the same. Except for Jesus Christ.

No Moloch worship goes on there. My grandfather is a low-ranking member, he's never seen anything like that going on there. He even showed me the schedule for one of the meetings once and what they were talking about. Pretty high-level stuff and there's likely a bunch of shady things in there that I missed, but there is no Moloch worship or animal sacrifice.

Then we dig. We dig, we dig and when have unearthed the whole rotten tree we hunt them down.

We can't just stay here in our little island shitposting and calling them faggots while they're corrupting society and putting the finishing touches in their World Domination scheme.

Slowly redpilling people isn't fucking enough. Not against this. We have to actually take action, speak while we're still free to do so.

And if they call us crazy, that's fine. As long as we speak loudly, some people will listen and some will believe. If people can honestly believe in something as retarded as Ancient Astronauts then we can convince them to believe in this.

You can't make exceptions for Jesus just because you were brainwashed and raised Christian by your parents.

All of the desert religions are part of the Jews master plan.

Well I saw an owl statue made of wood. So unless you're talking about a different statue or something that isn't a statue...

except that moloch thing wasn't sent directly to hilldawg

it was forwarded to her, and originally addressed to another group of people

the woman is a batshit psychopath cunt

i grew up in the 90s, i nearly was AT waco as a child, by the grace of kek i wasn't burned by the fucking ATF

threads implicating Hillary as a devil worshipper are slide threads to distract from the fact that she and bill built a criminal empire from Arkansas to the fucking globe, and entrenched it into our federal government at all levels.

every time someone talks about how Hillary is worshipping an owl or something, that's a moment they AREN'T talking about the cocaine traffic into Arkansas, or the chinese finance scandals in the 90s

"The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of the dusk,” meaning that philosophy comes to understand a historical condition just as it passes away.

reference.com/art-literature/owl-minerva-1ce1487913e986e

The woods are supposedly great. I watched a few Alex Jones videos about it and it looks beautiful. I've heard horror stories about how the town is when a gettogether is held. Shit like underage male prostitutes, gay sex, drugs, alcohol.

A shit load of our world leaders go here as well is what scares the hell out of me. Amazing as the site might be, some dark shit goes on there

Yes I can. Because I've studied them all. I was atheist for many years until I studied history and bible prophecy.

Jesus Christ is unique, and keeping you away from Him is the center of all this.

fucking retards learn to google.

Why is the email in the OP referencing moloch edited? Could the OP be full of shit?

I know most of you autists never even USED email but for fuck's sake it's plain as day that some fuckwit named

>Lew Amselem

wrote an email to

>Task Force Honduras; Otero, Maria

which he ended with what is clearly a tongue in cheek "i'm crossing my fingers, etc, lol" witticism. this is normie tier humor.

Then,

>Kelly, Craig A

forwarded it to

>Mills, Cheryl D; Abedin, Huma; Sullivan, Jacob 3

and

>Mills, Cheryl D

forwarded it to

>SHillary Clinton

Why was all of that cut out of the OP image? Explain

Well I'm not ruling out that there's a bunch of dark shit he hasn't told me about, (In fact I'm pretty certain there is) but according to him there's no underage male prostitues, moloch worship or animal sacrifice.

There is drugs though. Probably gay sex too.

Quads of truth. I won't argue with that.

Read it on a website though, something about a whistle blower, might be total horse shit though man, I never know.

>hreads implicating Hillary as a devil worshipper are slide threads to distract from the fact that she and bill built a criminal empire from Arkansas to the fucking globe, and entrenched it into our federal government at all levels.

To be honest, dude, at this point it's vastly more likely to be reinforced by a solid backbone of pedophile torture-murder ritual sacrifice cult blackmail network than conceivably not. The evidence is there.

The real problem is plausible deniability.

Drugs and gay sex confirmed. Politicians are 90% criminals who had nowhere else to go in the world but up (or down as you see it) into politics.

Look at how Marco Rubio was funded by his brother in law's coke money.

Same deal with the Clintons, except worse. Rubio is just a naive foam party gayboi, the Clintons are evil incarnate.

And we don't need to make up devil worship shit unironically to make them seem scary and worse. Only naive people who don't know the depths of what a normal corrupt person is capable of think that "if i say they worship the devil that makes them super scary"

I've met satanists, they're all goofy libertarian types who wear faggy "utilikilts" and essentially live in a fan fiction of Christianity.

Made a post over at /x/ about it. I know they're not crazy active over, but depending on how involved they get they could be useful.

Some of those fuckers know their occult shit and may find some things people not familiar with the stuff could easily look over.

All help should be appreciated.

What was it that they needed to officially explain as "simulated" screaming?

midsummer night's dream 2.2.10-11

Lol ok.

This will explain it all

archive.org/details/NewWorldOrderTheAncientPlanOfSecretSocieties

Why the fuck is that link dead? The thread is still up...

minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/

Look at this shit!

>Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions

I'm not a shill. I'm a NEET. I also try to look at everything objectively.

It could be just a joke. EVERYONE knows about Illuminati.
Hell, even little 8 year olds know who the Illuminati is.

I'm just saying, it could be just like saying " I'll sacrifice this meme to Kek"

Believe whatever you want.
If portals of hell do open up and the devil shows up with an undead horder, the FUCK is ANYONE going to do?

>depending on how involved they get they could be useful.
Oh yeah? Make an alternate thread claiming to be a vampire and see which gets more replies.

Everyone is proxy/vpnfagging lately, did hidemyass have a sale?

I'm sure people get blackmailed over weird eyes wide shut sex shit, but if you think they need satanist ritual murder for blackmail when there's fucking organized crime out the wazoo... well, you're just making it more interesting for yourself because you don't see the organized crime thing as 'exciting' because you've never come close to it, you have no idea how entrenched it is at all levels of government from local to federal, how prevalent it is. Right now the Mexican Mafia literally controls many small towns in the southern US.

Pretty much everyone in those specifics local politics is white, they're just owned by the mexicans now. The federal government picked favorites with cartels in mexico, not as a law enforcement operation but because organized crime fucking infiltrated the government and started using it as a personal brute squad.

is useless,most people are terrified of trump so they don´t care about the rampant corruption.

They believe that they are choosing the leser evil.

Also no one has yet explained why the email in the OP is edited from the original on wikileaks.

stfu pansie and PRAISE KEK

Forgot image

Yea, i know the chances are slim. But i've seen Bohemian grove threads many times before and they have occult general threads all the fucking time. You'd think people like that would jump on the opportunity to get involved in something that has substantial evidence and intrigue. I could just be giving them more credit than they deserve though.

As i was typing this i got one reply in that thread
>that reference to the BG in the emails is pretty innocuous and circumstantial.

Yea, theyre probably going to be useless...

We have kek. He needs no scrafices, only dübs

Skull and Bonesman George H.W. Bush talking about Rule of Law and New World Order

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Nice Nefertiti statue on your windowsill.

only darkness my friend

the light died out long ago

That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this chat. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and face spam. The quality of twitch chat has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse

Stuff like this creeps me out so much.

>but if you think they need satanist ritual murder for blackmail when there's fucking organized crime out the wazoo... well, you're just making it more interesting for yourself because you don't see the organized crime thing as 'exciting' because you've never come close to it, you have no idea how entrenched it is at all levels of government from local to federal, how prevalent it is. Right now the Mexican Mafia literally controls many small towns in the southern US.

You have a pretty small-minded view on all of this that reveals the newiness to your fag.

>you have no idea how entrenched it is at all levels of government from local to federal, how prevalent it is.

*cough*small mountain community landslided to extinction to stop ebola*cough*

>Right now the Mexican Mafia literally controls many small towns in the southern US.

If you think this in news to Sup Forums users, buddy, oh guy.

The ritual sexmurder is a deeper layer than is even usually public. This is the reason normies can still deny their existence. US voter fraud, Operation Fast and Furious, selectivity of policing, Hillary's emails etc are all visible on the level of the facts being there, permanently, because they DON'T CARE that you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo