How will he be remembered?

How will he be remembered?

He won't.

If his party loses the next election but the transition is peaceful and the country didn't fall apart?

Probably, no shit, not even kidding, as an icon of democracy in the region. Like that country is hard mode - militant Kurds, ISIS, refugee crisis, military coups

Lmao you're probably right, as bad as he is

as less than ataturk's monday morning shit

Saviour of İslam.
He will get at least %55-60 of votes in the next election. People realised CIA/Gülen is trying to destroy their country.

what is the CIA's endgame in this? I feel like destabilizing Turkey is not good for the west.

As the man who carried Ataturk to his grave and destroyed the Kemalist vision of a secular Turkish republic.

For years he was allied with the Gulenists and together they destroyed the Kemalist/secular old guard.

Only when he didn't need them anymore and decide to purge them and consolidate power for himself.

The coup was real but I don't think the CIA was involved. It would make absolutely no sense - if we did it Erdo would be dead

>as if we wont de-throne the fucker

the man who stole the sourest candy

>Turkroaches
>remembered

said the leaf.

>Britcuck thinking he can call others irrelevent
Your dominion is getting smaller by the day britcuck. Why don't you take a stroll down London with an English flag

(For the stupid: I'm telling the bongistani to kill himself)

said the original hipster leaf.
leafs might me cucks but they are not subhuman

a populist corrupt autocrat, which eventually lost his mandate in democratic elections, that ended military oversight over the turkish republic and cleansed the gülenist&other religious cult infestation within the turkish state.

Put the le moderate muslim terrorist Gülen to the presidency of Turkey as the grand ayetollah. Khomeini was in France before the Iranian revolution.

You have to remember that this CIA is under a black president. Considering all other policy failures, failing to coup Turkey shouldn't be a surprise.

RUSSIAN PAPET

as idiot

As a hardy roach with a natural immunity to Raid.