>Rhodey knocks down Scarlet witch
>2 mins later Vision fucking paralyzes him

SAVAGE

cap was the one who uncovered the zemo plot, user
tony was the one who instigated that last fight

>He sent her to the school nurse
>I sent him to the ICU

>cap was the one who uncovered the zemo plot
All he did was find the breadcrumbs left by Zemo and reacted to them just as he was supposed to. Zemo was practically holding him by the hand the entire way. Cap was fooled right from the start.

Uh, no.

Zemo's plan was to get Stark to snap, which is why he shows them a tape relating to Tony and not anything about Cap. Cap was never fooled by anything. He knew Bucky wasn't the assassin at the UN and was working to find out who was.

Cap had Zemo pinned fairly early which just happened to play into Zemo's plan. It's Stark that follows down the trail Zemo left him. Stark is the one getting played throughout the movie. Cap is just being Cap.

Vision takes waifuism to the extreme.

Do you blame him for this, friend? All he wants is unimpeded access into Lizzie's tight asshole through her supple, eager cheeks, and this friend is going about firing sonic weapons at her. He did what any of us would have done.

Did you forget about the 5 Winter Soldiers Zemo tricked Bucky Cap into believing he could gain control over, leading to the actual bulk of the plot, the reason for Steve's defiance during the Airport battle, and giving Stark a reason to show up where Cap was?

He played both of them. Cap was fooled just as easily as Stark.

He's doing a fantastic job.

Oh God I wanted to hug and comfort her so badly in that scene

She would have done nothing user.
She would have just slowly moved her head to look at you, look into your eyes for a few seconds, and continue looking forward into nothing.

Someone make a Vision edit of raging pepe.

She did nothing wrong.
Why do they make her suffer.

Nothing against her character personally but I can understand and assume after what the already unstable Stark went through due to her mind games and the whole thing with Hulk, Hydra and Ultron, the first she inadvertently manipulated into going on a city destroying rampage and the latter two she temporarily sided with to kill the Avengers, he doesn't see her in a favorable light and anyone he informed of all that is going to take precautions to avoid a similar experience.

I do wonder what the feelings between Wanda and Tony will be after this. He probably feels bad but he knows what she's capable of, and she had disdain for him until Clint advised her to redirect her anger towards injustices but now after being put on house arrest due to an accident she wasn't responsible for and then being flat out imprisoned for trying to help her friends.

>tfw my name is Tony
>tfw my friends call me Tony Stank now

Don't think things are well between them.

In the top he saved Bucky and returned the favor.

>Bucky picks up the shield in every movie
truly pottery

POTTERY

>mfw when we're getting the first slav Captain America

I hope he's working on his squat

All hail our new lord and savior Bucky Cap

He'll be a great Cap.
He's already getting into it.

He was hilariously grumpy. Can't wait for this to happen.

Romanians aren't Slavs though, they're more related to Italians and the like.

I want to see Scarjo and/or Olsen get the habit of laughing while grabing one of their boobs.

Aren't Romanians gipsies? Or are just gipsies from Romania?

I hope Karpov trained him well in the art of Russian swearing.

They used to be from Romania, now they are all over the world.

Romanians fucking hate gypsies.

>Quicksilver is death
>we'll never see Bucky Cap and Quicksilver squatting together

Well, everybody does.

Few can rival the Romanians in terms of how much they hate them though.

gypsies are not from Europe at all
they used to be nomad tribes but for some reason settled in Eastern Europe and the Balkans
everybody hates them, Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbians, etc
they're basically the niggers of Europe, living off stealing and welfare (I wish I was joking)

Feels the baddest.
Joss Whedon more like Joss хyйdon amirite

there's a scene in the Avengers where Black Widow just casually squats

Here in Portugal they survived for a while by exploiting real-estate.

>Buy huge house in the middle of a fancy neighbourhood.
>Start bringing every single one of their dirty friends and do parties and park their trailers in the yard of the fancy house
>Neighboours complain
>They demand double the money of the house to fuck off from the landlord, who is forced to pay not to lose everyone else

Thank god France kicked them off and they stopped coming this way as much.

They do always have sparkling clean dishes drying outside their trailers. They eat the fowlest shit, but the dishes/pans are always super fucking clean and shiny amidst the trash for some reason.

Holy shit those 3 are bromantic as shit.

Because squatting is a default in all Russians, even if said Russians are super soldiers.

Super-squatting.

Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

I hope they get a trio film together.

Called ALL CAPS, all caps?

>"where do you think he got it from"
shit, best girl was right, Tony was the villain all along

What's with the ungodly amount of fanart depicting Steve and Bucky stuffing their faces with food?

Bucky's chinese nickname is 'chubby dumpling', for some reason.

This is the only one I've found like that outside of plum autism.

>there are talks of IM4
>people want an ALL CAPS movie
what if movies started coming out as quadrilogies? it's basically what's happening with the Avengers rn, especially after the renaming

Someone able to translate what he's saying? I can't read squatrunes.

>иди нaхyй
"go fuck yourself"

>Steve, stop fucking dropping this thing.

блaгoдapя user

RIP

TWS Bucky and Cap fall into water as the helicarrier goes down and Bucky saves Cap.

CW Bucky and Cap fall into water as a helicopter goes down and Cap saves Bucky.

This reminds me of the Mona Lisa for some reason.

Is he high on something?

He's an extremely beautiful man

>She will never love you like she does Arrow Guy

Looks like Jesus. Goddamn I wish I was that pretty.

>you will never adopt Wanda as your daughteru

>she will never love you like the /r9k/ robot

He was more on the bara side this time around compared to the first two.

Super soldier metabolism is a hell of a thing.

The actors were eating 5000 calories a day just to maintain and build their bulk, and they're normal humans. Cap has x4 the metabolic rate of an unaltered person; add superhuman calorie-burning combat to the mix, and they're probably hungry 24/7.

Jesus probably looked like le happy merchant in real life.

He's bara with the most intensely gorgeous face. And those eyes.

Full, non-ironic homo.

I laughed every time she wreaked someone who was hurting Clint

There are some who says he had cornrows. You know what? I don't give a fuck anymore.

BUCKY A CUTE

That Jojo's Bizarre Adventures aesthetic

Why was Vision such a team killing fucktard?

His hair looked a lot better last movie. A lot fluffier, thicker, and healthier. In this movie it looked kinda thin and greasy in a lot of scenes, not that nice. Don't think it can be blamed on aging badly unless he literally has progeria, so I'm going to be generous and assume it's because he was shooting a lot of things in between and didn't have time to grow it out properly. Still though it's pretty impressive to see a guy able to rock the long hair look like that who isn't at either the Triple H or Orlando Bloom extreme of each end.

Don't bring a boner to a superhero fight

Unfortunately, even if he didn't look as good in Civil War, he still looks way better than I do. I'm not saying, I don't take care of myself, I'm just saying accepting reality.

He did nothing wrong. except be too gosh darn cute and steal my heart :3

well he's been on the run for almost 2 years, I doubt he had time for conditioner

I have two personality files in my main board, Mr.Rhodes
I can be the kindest bot you'll ever know and a Twisted fucking psychopath

I wanna make a coat out of his hair :3

You people make /fit/ look straight

Technically many of those posting here are straight though.

>you'll never have a Bucky
>he'll never be there 'til the end of the line for you

>wolverine full of bullet holes
>carol is clearly drunk
>Spidey picking on Buck
>Buck wanting respect

Me too

He was hot as a twink in The First Avenger and as an animu prettyboy in Winter Soldier, even if he's more cute than hot this time around that's a lot better than most characters.

Man, I see Evans and just think of banana split now.

>you will never be this pretty

I'm surprisingly okay with it

I'd split his banana if you know what I mean :^)

Why bother with women when they can't make their hair look as good as his.

Sebastian Stan as Joseph Joestar, even though live-action adaptations of anime are always awful?

lel

I want Bucky to savagely beat me while that wailing fight music from TWS plays

No way. I husbando both but no creature exists in real life that's beautiful enough to be young Joseph Joestar. Not even Sebastian Stan or Chris Evans, or whoever it is.

It should go; One can be the kindest bot you know, the other can be a twisted fucking psychopath.

She's a Sokovian, that's why.

>rectangular from front
>triangular from behind

???