Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/865261143731949569
youtube.com/watch?v=SOPWWfifSNo
youtube.com/watch?v=vrfOqSQh1hU
youtube.com/watch?v=vjGhsqUGMMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus of Nazareth

I've been wanting for Hollywood to make a movie about the beginnings of AiC, Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Soundgarden in the Seattle music scene since forever.

LIIIIIIIIKE A STONE

THIS GUYS VOICE WAS SICK

He is/was addicted to heroin. His early death was guaranteed. Chasing the dragon

twitter.com/AP/status/865261143731949569

He was killed by his own lyrics.

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=SOPWWfifSNo

Oscar Issac probably has the vocal chops unfortunately he's a manlet

will black hole sun music video finally get the credit it deserves as being one of the creepiest vids ever?

I always thought the song was pretty lame compared to other superunknown songs but the music video still haunts me sometimes

fuck

brenden fraser

IDRIS ELBA

idris elbow

i could actually see this

No one, his life wasn't that interesting. His biopic is pretty evitable desu.

Pretty Noose

does anyone other than normies care about this?

literally the only thing i know him for is black hole sun

go fuck yourself

I like Audioslave a lot, mostly because of Tom Morello but Chris Cornell's voice might be my favorite singer's voice ever. I always thoguht people over reacted when George Michael and other not so important singers died but although I wasn't a huge fan I really enjoyed this guy's music and reading that he hanged himself fucking sucks.

Only knowing Black Hole Sun means you're the normie you dumbass

Kinda

How do you make a biopic that ends in suicide?

>hanged

LIVE BY THE VOCAL CORDS DIE BY THE VOCAL CORDS

I like the froggo, but nah son.

They made Christine and it was perfect.

They can do it in one movie. They're very related to each other.

Fugg it's real

Is it stupid to cry when a celeb you've never met dies?

why did he do it bros
is he the first grunge singer to actually kill himself

That's what I mean, i think ti could be very interesting to have a well made movie about that age of music, since all of them shared venues and were friends to each other.

nah, this was truly surprising death and kinda makes me hate chris for killing himself. He could've just bought a tropical island, give his money to kids and just do a laid back slow suicide but hanging yourself after gig while being 52 year old rock star with a family... its wrong

I don't think so. If someone's work influenced you in some way you share some sort of connection to that person. I didn't cry but i was pretty bummed out for days when MJ died. His music meant a lot to me on a personal level.

damn it why, I remember finding his twitter and he'd tweet his cash hotel rooms when staying with his son

wonder what caused it

more than likely, a bad drug trip

Is that good?

If you like the bands it's pretty good.

If they're any sort of creative and their work has meant something to you, then no it isn't. We're all impacted and influenced by things others create, it's part of the human connection.

Idris elba

according to some plebbit comment in a busy thread he stayed late still playing on stage to the point the security staff had to stick around until like 1AM which was out of the ordinary

>tfw he was probably stalling his demise out of uncertainty

>first 20 mins of movie about Andrew Wood before he died
>ends with death of Cornell
It's literally pottery waiting to be made.

BAVENO

>Detroit

Noggin status: goggin

Daniel Bess.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrfOqSQh1hU

>hung himself rumours confirmed
really upset with this, lads.

well, thanks for the rec
I just want to get to the part where Billy Corgan cucks Kurt.

I know right? Hearing it was actually a suicide was a complete perspective change. I was already accepting that he died but I thought it was something like a heart attack or whatever. I'm still pretty shocked now.

YOU KNNOOOOWWW MMMYYYY NNNAAAAMMMMEEEEE

He's already playing Freddie

Kinda pissed at him myself

eddie vedder

>killed himself
why did he do it

wasn't there a blind item that his wife was trying to kill him?

youtube.com/watch?v=vjGhsqUGMMA
Just look at him, completely out of it.

Are those four grunge-core?

AiC
Nirvana
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam

Those are the four greats.

They didn't even invent the genre but they were the bastions of it.

Some would argue Pixies, Melvins, STP, Mudhoney and Smashing Pumpkins deserve to be there. I'm not one of them.

>completely out of it.
Jesus. Must have been on opiates again. Still, at least he was mostly in key, unlike the last sad days of Scot Weiland.

Idris Elba

he always performed that song that way