Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOUoNy7EmPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a pretty big scene.

for dubs

Nice try

Impressive

Underrated and woefully under discussed. Can we fix that?

>5 years

More like 5 and a half, the plane scene was first shown in theaters in December 2011, in front of Mission Impossible 4

/dead meme/ general?

Dead? Oh nigga, you wish.

You don't get to bring friends .

its better than colbert posting thats for sure

Someone get these trips outta here

I heard muskets

Its still better than anything DCEU ever done

f-fuck you

................BANE?............

you're an autistic guy

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE.

It was a good opening, maybe a little cheesy and obviously a little bit of common sense would have rumbled banes whole plan but it was pretty intense when the plane breaks apart and leaving that guy behind was a nice touch. It was definitely one of the better scenes in the movie, maybe the best scene but that's not great movie making if you blow your load in the first five minutes what hope does the rest of your movie have. This is a problem I think plagues a lot of movies now, especially the recent Daniel Craig ones. Overall good scene, probably shouldn't have been an opener though.

Sorry I meant the Daniel Craig Bond movies although that should be obvious I hope.

i still remember how i paused the movie when bane first started talking

i was so sure my audio channels or whatever were fucked up, but no. his voice is actually supposed to be like that, with a completely different volume from those speaking around him, voice changer like it's a high school a/v club project

youtube.com/watch?v=sOUoNy7EmPA

shit

>Those digits

Love the irony. Hotheads are the ones keeping it alive.

If they weren't constantly shitting up bane threads with "hurr dead meme", it might have actually died by now.

Hot heads are the true big guys

Sure

>image.jpg

Where Mommy Smee at?

check