Okja | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

I know the thing is cute but if it helps humanity in the long run i don't mind killing and eating it. I don't know but lets hope this isn't a PETA/vegan type of movie and that it looks at both sides fairly.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjCebKn4iic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCzhinZGCiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stacked cast
Based Jane doing it again

Classic casting choices.

i think it's going to show the activists helping her are just as insane as the ones they are fighting and she just wants to go back home in the mountains with her monster friend

>the animal activists turn out to be cannibals or some other shit

Anyone else feel like the "ally is actually a fucking nutter also" tweest/trope is being done to death recently?

It's a Jew Media psyop so that no one trusts anyone.

>another Korean supremacy whites are evil movie by some Korean fuck

>movie tries to be deep but everyone only watches it cuz of big animal

which is weird because white people have never done anything evil

It will be anti-western propaganda like The Host.

looks aesthetically interesting
but yeah, as you said, as long as they aren't all "meat is murder"

All these fucking white supremacists on here

You all are pathetic, bitching on about POC, you know what, I think you wish you were a POC because POC have built everything you use, history has been whitewashed to give you an ego boost, fucking white racist hicks on here I just want to talk about movies and I see such problematic comments like yours. I hate all of you

Knowing Bongman and his previous movies, I doubt it'll be as cut and dry as "Corporations Bad, Activists Good!". I imagine it'll throw in subversions on both sides while showing how little each side really cares for what the farmer girl wants.

Looks dynamic and packed with meme actors. I didn't enjoy snowpiercer all that much but i did appreciate a lot of it's parts so it's definitely gonna be something interesting.

t. white person who grew up in an all white upper class neighbourhood

>POC have built everything you use, history has been whitewashed
I know you're joking, but there's people out there who actually believe this. Learning lies while thinking you've found the hidden truth... is there hope for humans? I think not

>Dano
>Picked up

>kid befriends animal
>evil corporation kidnaps animal
>kid comes to rescue it.
this formula has been done a thousand times to death in kids movies. ET, free willy, you name it. the only difference is that its sugarcoated in a semi-relevant topic. it looks like shit but then again what do you expect from netflix

Yeah I'm getting a vibe that the activists themselves will want to use okja to make a name for themselves and that its not completely altruistic

it's alright guys the earth and its resources are infinite and without consequence

i love bacon lol

Yep, i'm pretty sure that the rich privileged hipster that grew up in an upper class gated community totally understands the plight of poor nonwhites, 100% sure of it
go fuck yourself

I enjoy that trope, both cg animal and mc look fun so I have no problem with the premise.

>Jessica Chastain is a vegan and will certainly vote for this movie.
>Will Smith has a new Netflix movie, and he probably won't understand any of the movie in competition so he'll vote for the movie that sympathizes with him the most
>AYOOO LOOK AT THAT FAT DAWG YO HAHAHA DOKJA IS DOG IN JAPANESE? YOYO THIS IS GENIUS RIGHT?!

Okja is the frontrunner bros.

>genetically engineer an animal to slaughter
>make it look cute
Am I supposed to believe that? We all know that cute animals are the only ones that cause controversy when killed.

>netflix produced

of course is liberal propaganda you dipshit.

I'm just watching it because it's from Bong Joon Ho

>Will Smith has a new Netflix movie, and he probably won't understand any of the movie in competition so he'll vote for the movie that sympathizes with him the most

What exactly makes you think you know more about cinema than Will Smith?

I only watched that flaming heap of shit Snowpiercer, so would you care to enlighten me as to why everyone on YouTube and seemingly here as well are sucking this mans dick?

I didn't say I understand more than him, but he said that he was a hollywood insider and would leave Cannes less dumb because he'd have to watch 3 or 2 movies a day, which implies he's not fond of those movies.

watch Mother

underrated and damn good

youtu.be/kCzhinZGCiQ

His korean movies are all great

I have a couple of pedantic nerd problems with this:

- They call it a superpig but it just looks like a hippo

- Wouldn't a larger animal be less efficient? It's harder to handle and takes longer to mature, it'd make more sense to breed a beef cow the size of a pig.

>nerd
more like tard problems