So when wikl western Europe countries start banning dogs for making muslims feel uncomfortable and lefites will start...

So when wikl western Europe countries start banning dogs for making muslims feel uncomfortable and lefites will start poisoning their racist neighbours pets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can ship all your puppers to America we love pets here. Something like 50% of Americans own a dog or some shit.

That's a well taken care of lawn with a decent garden.
My yard looks like shit and my dogs dig holes.

What's wrong with her left ear? My Alsatian is exactly like this and his ears are taut and upright always. I fucking hate muslims for not loving dogs. WTF LIKE JUST.....

If mudslimes try to ban dogs here, me and my little buddy are going to remove kebab with extreme prejudice.

It looks like a puppy. When dogs are very young their ears don't stand up right away. My dog was like that as a puppy, his ears didn't stand up til he was 3 months old or so.

Ironically even leftists fall head over heels for puppers. When the mudslimes come for our doggos we might finally have a unifying cause to annihilate them.

I WILL butcher anyone who tries to hurt my pupper, I just hope Eurocucks are willing to do the same, I want to see leftists get massacred

Damn fucking right I would, you don't fuck with an Englishman's hound and live.

Like 8 years ago I guess, give or take. It happens here on a regular basis. Yay diversity!

Soon...

N...no.... not the puppers....

Post more puppers.

what dog breed is that?

Muslims have children, you have dogs.
Who do you think, the future belongs to?
And lefties love animals, one of the main Jewish propaganda is to brainwash people to own pets instead of kids.

They day they come for our dogs is the day they die.

Be Muslim.

Go to local park.

...it's national dog day or something.

>how do I even green text!

Was quite nice actually.. don't be a nob.. keep it on a leash.

They day they touch my American Bulldog is the day I go Breivik mode, he's my only friend in the world.

like this?

>mudslime poisons my dog
>this immediately plays in the background as i load my shotgun
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
come and fuck with my dog muzzie scum i dare you

what if we have dogs and children?

Owning a dog is the cheapest thing to own. Even homeless people have dogs.

They can eat virtually anything, and you can feed them scraps (bones, fat, and tendons) and vegetables (leafy greens, and tubers).

Labradors and Collies are top tier dogs to own.

Dogs are a perfect compliment to a family of 2.1 children.

Even the zika baby is a member of the family.

a dog as compliment to a family is OK, but dude, in my country fertility rate is about 1.3
Empty playgrounds, whole cities covered by dog shit, you can't go to parks with little kids, everywhere dogs running loose, their owners don't give a shit
It's not much better in us or western Europe
Western civilisation is dying

Then it's OK, but most people have animals instead of kids sir

Goddamn thats cute.

Interesting economic analysis

But your daughter are free game?

This is now a dog thread