WE HAVE TO STOP THIS PEPE MEME MAGIC

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS PEPE MEME MAGIC.

This is getting out of hand, we are invorking the wraths of the gods!

Why do you think WE WUZ KINGS meme is so popular, its so we actually take time to look into egyptian history and lore!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt

1.Water into blood "I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water."

The refugees swimming and boating into Europe and dieing in the water, now that they are in the water it smells bad and they are killing all the fish and shit.

2. Frogs "I will plague your whole country with frogs.They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials."

The fucking Pepes

3. Lice "All the dust throughout the land of Egypt became lice."

The dirty "Somalians" and their lice ridden heads, polluting what use to be great places in Europe.

4. Wild animals "The fourth plague of Egypt was of creatures capable of harming people and livestock."

Muslims blowing up and destroying Europe

The list goes on! WE NEED TO STOP MEME MAGIC. I call for a ban of all Pepes.

Pepe is not a God, KEK is a GOD.

AND WE ARE NOT DONE, WE HAVE YET TO SUMMON THE REST OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS.

HERETIC, YOU SHALL FALL FOR THE GODS!!

PRAISE THE GODS!

This meme magic bullshit is the biggest cancer ever. I bet all of you are underage or at least under 20 years old and you all came from reddit. Seriously kill yourselves.

Begone, heretic.

Praise Kek

Don't stop until nothing's left but ashes and dust.

FROM MY COLD. DEAD. HARDRIVE!!!!!

I can only imagine this meme magic bullshit getting worse.

PLEASE WE HAVE TO STOP BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!!

DELETE ALL YOUR PEPES

GO FIX UR "COUNTRY" HANSHAMMAD

There's nothing you can do user. the floodgates have already opened

holy numbers and u die

random numbers don'r mean anything

No.

9. Darkness for three days (חוֹשֶך): Ex. 10:21–29

Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt—darkness that can be felt." So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days.

If we don't stop, this is going to end with yellowstone blowing up.

>referencing the bible

Kek, do you also reference Spiderman comics?

Yes, goyim, stop with your meme magic, you do not know the repercussions!
(((Image of kike)))

t. Muhammad

PRAISE KEK, THE IMMORTAL FROG GOD

>DELETE ALL YOUR PEPES
y-you first

*tips fedora*

The Bible is literally true from start to finish you autistic sweaty nerd.

Kek is god
Pepe is his prophet

>Pi is a circle's circumference divided by its diameter. (C = πd, π = C/d.) According to a purely literalistic interpretation of the Bible, this circle's dimensions are:
>Circumference (C) = 30 cubits ("a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about")
>Diameter (d) = 10 cubits ("ten cubits from the one brim to the other")
>Thus:
>Biblical Pi (π) = (C/d) = (30 cubits/10 cubits) = 3.0
>However, actual pi is not 3.[citation NOT needed] The actual value of π is 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288...
>This leaves Biblical literalists in a bind: either reject mathematics and most of modern technology,[6] or reject Biblical literalism.