Who would win in not a fight

We always talk about who would win in a fight between character x and character y. Why we always gotta be about the violence? Let's talk about who would win in other forms of competition:

Who would win in a chess match Superman or Goku?
Who would win in a pie-eating contest, Batman or the Incredible Hulk?
Who would win in a race around the world, Professor X or The Blob?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superman, Hulk, Professor X.

I would argue the Hulk is too enraged to properly participate in a pie eating contest

nuuuu but muh power levels and west vs east
anyway:
>Who would win in a chess match Superman or Goku?
Superman
>Who would win in a pie-eating contest, Batman or the Incredible Hulk?
prep time I guess
>Who would win in a race around the world, Professor X or The Blob?
Does Professor X get his wheelchair? Does the Blob get a scooter?

Superman, he is smart and can probably think 50 moves ahead
Batman, by cheating since it's a character trait
Professor X I guess

I would counterargue that Batman is smart enough not to contest Hulk being the winner.

>Prof X
>wheelchair

Its not 1996 mate

Well professor X is dead anyways so he can't walk either way.

Chess: Brainiac or Leader?

PAC Man: Control Freak or Arcade?

Who would be the best waifu?

Superman is actually intelligent; Goku is considered a 'genius' but only in terms of martial arts and ki. Superman would stomp Goku in chess, although he'd let Goku win one out of charity.

Adam West Batman > Hulk > Batman

>Who would win in a race around the world, Professor X or The Blob?
The readers

Supes would win a chessmatch easy.
Hulk would win, unless Batman has prep time.
Prof. X if he can mind control Quicksilver to push his chair. The Blob doesn't look it, but he's a Cardiobunny.

>prep time I guess
What would batman even do to prepare?

Get a bigger utility belt

It really depends on the stakes. If it was universes thunderdome, Batman would swallow a portal generator and dislocate his jaw to shove more in faster.

But if it looks like he's losing the Hulk will get angier, and thus increase in size, allowing him to eat more pies.

Goku doesn't want charity of any kind. Hopefully Superman would realize that. Also, Goku would really really want to fight Superman, like on Mars or somewhere safe.

kek, rly?
Let's cut the crap: youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
what did Sup Forums think? how did Sup Forums react?

Supergal BY FAR.

Gokuko will leave you with a child.

Then Batman surreptitiously farts laughing gas that he's immune to. The only things Batman's preptime don't work on are plotforce and Swamp Thing.

>how did Sup Forums react?
Pretty much the same way Sup Forums did.
Accurate but the execution was bullshit.

take competitive eating classes, not eat for a while, get a bat-digestive tablet

>Goku takes a long time while his friends wish for Superman to lose. Dragon is magic so Supes loses
>Batman invents some sort of pie eating machine that allows him to win
>Professor X mind controls Blob into pushing his wheelchair in front of him so he wins

An army of Kryptonians vs an army of Space Marines, open space capture the flag in a solar system with a yellow sun. Gotta hold both flags 1 month to win, and the flags can't be destroyed, hidden or removed from the solar system.

Who would win in a Halo match? Joseph Joestar or Lelouch?

Bring a lot of laxatives

I did not watch either of these, and I have no future plans to do so. Cheers.

Put Superman in his costume.

could they scissor hard enough to destroy a planet?

>chess
Superman
>pie-eating contest
Hulk
>race around the world
Professor X has a jet and sometimes working legs.

Man... I can actual picture supes teaching Goku play chess and that's adorable

Ok I love Goku with all my heart but definitely Superman would win in a chess match,
Depends if it's just for fun Batman will refuse to participate, if its for charity he will make a show but ultimate concede, the fate of the world is in risk he will found a way to keep the hulk pace until the situation gets resolved.
I will go with professor x he at least have legs

>Ok I love Goku with all my heart but definitely Superman would win in a chess match,
I don't think anyone was going to argue this in Goku's favor. He doesn't know how to count past 1 trillion, and needs to draw pictures for his shopping list

Lelouch has actually used technology so I think he takes it. Harmon is useless for non-physical combat and unless Joseph has a bunch of Polaroids to spirit screen peek with I can't see him having any advantage.

who could make you cum faster powergirl or gril darkseid

The Joker throws a pie at Hulk's face.

I think Batman would try some dirty underhanded trick to make Hulk vomit, thereby disqualifing him from the contest.

Fuck the anime man... Just fuck it he had a decent gasp at reading and writing even if the reading material wasn't age appropriate thanks to Master Roshi

Who would win in a debate between Superman and Captain America? The subject doesn't matter but for the sake of argument, we'll say Cap is pro and Supes is con.

girl darkseid if she didn't have that weird upper brow and hair cut, power girl though

I can't really think in anything those two would disagree or at least anything worthy of a debate

well so far we are in the process of seeing which one has better strength of character, since goku has for the time being been depowered. It should be fun, going back to the pre OP ki days and fighting low levels with martial arts

there is nothing wrong with that you pleb