Why was he acting so creepy when trying to acquire the trust of four strangers on a dangerous mission?

Why was he acting so creepy when trying to acquire the trust of four strangers on a dangerous mission?

>when trying to acquire the trust of four strangers on a dangerous mission?
He was just there for a drink and a night with a hobbit wench.

Because Middle Earth is actually BRAAAPP

probly trying to get a read on them while not drawing too much attention to himself or business

and to fuck hobbitesses

Can't a guy do a quick fap alone in the corner to relieve stress without people judging him? Sheesh...

>sit alone in a dark corner of a pub with your hood on and stare at midgets autistically

That's not the way to avoid attention. Remember that the Hobbits thought he was a bad guy at first.

He was high from the pipeweed and he didnt want the barkeeper to see his red eyes and throw him out lmao am i right lads

haha lol

lol ;-)

kek

;) .....
*unzips your pants with my teeth*

Mmm... I always wondered if you had a big cock..

Rofl

OwO whats this?

Yeah but nobody else bothered him.

>:)
*bites lip*
Its so thick, I want to feel it throb in my mouth... Please let me suck your cock senpaii

get out of my thread degenerates

not sure if the other responses were sarcastic but I genuinely chuckled

what was his tax policy

No one pays taxes. They enslave little baby Orcs to work for them and redistribute the wealth.

He spend so much time doing ranger stuff alone in the woods that he forgot how act like a normal person.

Seriously? who voted for this guy to be king?

Flat income tax rate, no progressive tax rate f. He also had tax subsidies for farmers willing to settle in Ithilien and the previously territories of Mordor to ensure they would be be settled by Gondor and create a tax shield against the east. Finally, he opened Gondor to the investment of the Dwarven guilds, even having Gimli and other dwarves create a new gate for Minas tirith. This saw a short period with an influx of non humans in Gondor before Gimli fucked off to the undying lands.

He just wanted to look cool.

lol if I did this all the Chads and Stacey's would just point and laugh at me