Loud House

Loud House

Upcoming Episodes:

Sound of Silence (May 19th)
>Lincoln buys a pair sound-canceling earbuds to drown out the noises his sisters make.

Space Invader (May 20th)
>After Lynn and Lucy have a fight, Lincoln agrees to let Lynn bunk in his room for the night.

Todays episode wasn't bad at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ST9YsYgJME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalpelamento
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
beyondthecartoons.com/meet-the-artist-chris-savino/
blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/nickelodeons-the-loud-house-an-interview-with-chris-savino-20160421
mega.nz/#!dd8Qwarb!I5-UTmog--Uv5Ne_n107S4TNy8CBTCJptYIZUuFTF34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=5ST9YsYgJME

wait did the trap Lincoln episode already happen?

Clyde pulls it off better anyway.

I'm kind of glad that Savino didn't go with the original pitch of having the Loud family as rabbits. It was a neat idea but looking at the character designs now I don't think they would've been able to pull off the personalities as well as with the human designs. And the show would get a lot of shitty furry fanart too.
What do you think Sup Forums?

>I will LITERALLY turn you into a human pretzel!
>No that is LITERALLY the worst thing I've ever heard!
>You LITERALLY disgust me!
>It's LITERALLY the top of mom's old girdle!
>This is LITERALLY genius!
>They are LITERALLY worse than Lincoln!
>I LITERALLY had to call you right away!
>The fun will LITERALLY never stop!
>Heaven forbid we be are actual, LITERAL selves!
>I've LITERALLY been waiting 17 years for someone in this family who likes the things I like!

>doublenigger.jpg

Best girl no competition.

>Todays episode wasn't bad at all.
I thought it was great. Baby was cute, lot of moments were funny.

same, I liked it, lots of sister moment that weren't too stereotypical, and surprisingly no shit joke.

>tfw Leni is my favorite, and she's legal
SWEET RELIEF

Had some great really subtle visual jokes. Like how Leni's fashion magazine is really just agricultural news. I wonder if she knows this,

I doubt she can even read, she just pretends to do so because she doesn't want to feel left out.

yeah sure, everybody buy corn mags for the articles.

>fatality

>Fury Road.jpg

Would be great if next episode she wears some corn-related fashion item or something to reference this, or even makes her own stylish dress.

Drawfriend pls draw this

>no competition.
Leni.
Lynn.
Lola.

This picture would be better if it was just bobby and the wet cock.

You know how teen magazines have tips for improvised stuff like make-up?

BEHOLD CORN

REMOVE BOBBY

STOP

Sorry, Lily already won, multiple times.

Delete this

The only competition she won is for sucking

Space invader sounds like it has potential

Great potential indeed

Enjoy a snack and style your hair at the same time!

Requesting this with Leni

ayy

But she soo good at it!

>whoa that sounds like a bad ide-O SHIT

It could have caused some serious damage.

Yikes.

>guaranteed replies

>Like this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalpelamento

>Lynn's big smelly feet will never be this close to your face

I want see Lynn swimsuit

moar

Swimsuits are for girls.

so it's not coming back? Hope her familly is loaded for the implant lol

stil not sure how Luan stopped Lincoln.

what the fuck is wrong with clyde?

I thouht it was a skin condition at first but he's really just black

he's a gay nigga

>What do you think Sup Forums?
I think making them humans was a good move too. I they were rabbits it would've just been an elongated dirty joke. Making them humans just feels like a good throwback to gimmicky sitcoms like Brotherly love.

Where can i watch previous episodes?

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

Here
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

thank you :3

New interview from the loud house instagram

>Lola
THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

BLANKIE!

Why she so fuckin' ugly?

so, Lilly:
-beat people at chess
-wins tons of ticket at arcade
-beat lincoln at his own vidya
Her thing will be to be super good at games, right?

But she's not

It happens. They realized their mistake and succeeded on their second try with Leni.
Unfortunately they were unable to stop after that

>Luan with her hair down?

Gave her Lynn's bangs because it wouldn't have made sense if her bangs were shorter.

C U T E
U
T
E

cute

why are all ten sisters always at home? they have 1 TV and no computers, you;d think more would be doing something outdoors most of the time

>You will never have lunch with Leni while talking about her dreams of being a fashion designer
Why bother

Lincoln has his own laptop. The older kids probably have their own computers.

plot & gag convenience

That hair is more down than the one who lost that race to the turtle.

In fairness, half of those are grammatically correct

Now that I think about it, I like pretty much every typical lunch food. Also not too late in the day for coffee, not too early for booze.

Truly the wisest choice.

She'd have long hair in the front, parted either down the middle or to the side to de-emphasize her pronounced widow's peak.

She's a simple woman with simple desires. I like that.

Has anyone drawn Lori as LITERALLY me yet?

Wasn't that an unsourced rumor?

Where's the mega? Can I at least get a webm?

I'M IN LOVE

GTA: Lola when?

He also said there was going to be like 28 sisters, so there's no way all of them would have had individual personalities, except for maybe a few reoccurring ones. Like the Smurfs.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that interview. Give a minute.

beyondthecartoons.com/meet-the-artist-chris-savino/

>So technically a long time - about 15 years. But to be realistic about it, I started at Nickelodeon in 2013 and was in that season’s shorts program, so I think I pitched the idea of ‘The Loud House’ as the rabbits in probably February of 2013, and it was March of 2013 that they bought the pitch to go to one of the shorts. It was still rabbits at that point. It was only about a month into it that the suggestion was made to switch them to humans, and rightfully so.

Found it quicker than I thought.
blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/nickelodeons-the-loud-house-an-interview-with-chris-savino-20160421
>The original pitch was rabbits - a boy rabbit with 25 sisters (because rabbits multiply and I thought that was a funny joke). It was just about the chaos of navigating a literal sea of sisters. I wanted to do a funny animal, since I had just come off a human-based show at Disney (“Kick Buttowski”). And it was Jenna who suggested that they be human. She felt my chances would be better to get it sold. And she was right. We adjusted the number of sisters down from 25 to 10, and everything started falling into place.

Later on I guess they'll be off doing other things while only a few sisters are focused on. Lori with Bobby, Lynn at sports practice, Lily sleeping, Luan chilling in a comedy club, the twin at pageants

It'd be like Total Drama going over every cliche possible for sisters. I think the show is better off with 10 siblings

It'd be interesting if we get more hints for the future that show that her thing would be being a gamer girl. Kind of reminds me of A Series of Unfortunate Events, where one of the siblings thing was being a baby until she developed and was shown to be a good chef.

>you will never swim in pure concentrated girl pee

I wonder if it was just a stylistic choice to have two types of coloring for the girls' blushing or if they saw it with only one, decided that the blushes needed to be fuller and added it later.

ba dum tssh

Tried out your suggestions, but I forgot about the bangs being longer part. How does it look?

derp i forgot the photo

Anyone got a link/download to today's episode?

>Lincoln becomes concerned when Luan gets accepted by the popular cliche and loses her unique charm

Episode please

mega.nz/#!dd8Qwarb!I5-UTmog--Uv5Ne_n107S4TNy8CBTCJptYIZUuFTF34

So they all peed or the realization they were swimming in pee? Joke went over my head.

Lisa's potion would get rid of the pee in the pool. It dried the whole thing up and they all blushed, indicating they had all pissed in it.