Lol a dead thread
Made by an american
Irony of all the ironies

Wake up kiwis

bump for kiwis

i am here

Hey you there :D
How it was your day?

good good. had some trouble with the autisimos at work, but otherwise i was fine. had explosive nosebleeding earlier and now a headache.
and how was you?

I studied all the day and now I am here for some entertainment.
Aside from that I'm fine, is nosebleeding hurtful? I've never experience one but a friend of mine have that regularly.
Is the pole alright or still depressed?

hes better. i dont know his state exactly but as far as i know, hes just deprssed still.
nosebleeding isnt hurtful, its just annoying.

It's sad that ausnz is this empy, NZs are such deep sleepers, no wonder everytime they have to merge with balt
Do you plan to return to your country for Christmas?

We're nocturnal.

Hi frens

yea, we always eat together with family
i ahve holyday then and want to go somewhere, but dont know where to go.

henlo

Hey finally :D
How's going

Where did you plan to go on vacation?
I am here stuck with exams, but I don't mind so much.
With this cold I am fine being at home

I woke up about an hour ago. Have to clean my room and pack my stuff. Need to find my house and motorbike keys too, idk where they're gone. I'm leaving NZ tomorrow that's why. How you?

>leaving NZ
Are you moving or only vacation?
I'm fine btw

yea thats the point.. i have no idea where i should do vacation.

(you)

Good morning gang.

I recall you saying that you wanted to be in Australia doesn't seem that bad desu
At least you can experience summer in "winter"

Goodmorning ;)

morning mate
yea, that was the plan originally. but going to australia is pretty expensive

Moving

(You)
Morning x

How has you guys day been?

Studying all day for half-exam (alredy did the first half) now I'm here from some relaxing
Yeah Australia is pretty damn expensive for us europeans

the autists were annoying as usual.
tomorrow we have a fire emergency excercise. i expect a shitshow

and how was your day?

yea.. now im thinking about going somewhere in the east... hungary or croatia or something.
maybe italy.. i have no idea where i want to go

yea cunt

So you are off tomorrow?
How are ya feeling buddy?
Nice m80 potatey
>Yeah Australia is pretty damn expensive for us europeans
It goes both ways, getting to Europe is pretty expensive for us Antipodeans.
>the autists were annoying as usual.
I didn't expect them to change, they'll be their retarded selves won't they.
>and how was your day?
My day has just begun, I have basically just woken up.

Italy has lovely christmas market, especially near the mountains
That's it's usually what tourist do on winter in Italy
But I don't know if you are interested since you alredy live in the mountains

I'll feel better when I'm packed and I've left my affairs in a proper state.

From your word it seems like you didn't like NZ so much
Can I ask you why (if true)?
Obv don't feel obbligated to respond

Oh I just meant that I've still got a lot of cleaning and loose ends to tie up by today. I don't feel good since I've still got a lot of finish.

I'm only leaving for a year and then I'll be back to finish my bachelors. I do really want to leave this country though. It's really small and really expensive. I want to go somewhere with more opportunities. Though I'm not sure where that is yet.

>celebrating christmas
Heh, real edgy countries only celebrate New Year's Eve

Okey, goodluck then
I have mixed feelings about my country aswell but I don't know if I will ever move.
Can I ask you where did you want to go?
We celebrate both plus epiphany

where are you off to matey?

I'll genuinely piss myself laughing if it's Australia

>In Italy, Epiphany is associated with the figure of the Befana (the name being a corruption of the word Epifania), a broomstick-riding old woman who, in the night between January 5 and 6, brings gifts to children, and/or a lump of "coal" (really black candy) for the times they have not been good during the year. The legend told of her is that, having missed her opportunity to bring a gift to the child Jesus together with the Three Wise Men, she now brings gifts to other children on that night.

Never heard of of this, huh.

rude

>epiphany
i want to know what this is.

I guess... you just had an epiphany about this.

It's too early shitty jokes, but you got a grin outta me.

Ok guys, we celebrate that on 5/6 jannuary and basically (religious symbolism aside) it's like a mini-christmas when we usually gift the kids candies or others kind of sweets
Moreover in my region we make a big pile of wheat and place a puppet of an old woman (befana) on the top and we set on fire all the thing.
We make this for tradition (probably some pagan fest)
the old woman represent the old year and the act to burn the dummy it's like to go further on life or something similiar
Hope I was clear

Still Christmas it's more important
Epiphany is when the three king mages (don't sure the correct word in english) gave to the newborn Jesus three presents

Thailand. It's the only place I can actually afford to stay in for a prolonged period of time.

Maybe in the future. But I'm not sure. I'm really indecisive about these things. I want to go to a bigger country like the US, China or even the UK.

UK is the most feasible one it seems though due to our visa relationship. I'm not sure how I would cope in these countries though. I'm pretty uhhh afraid of big places, big crowds, any city bigger than Auckland and essentially anything grandeur due to living in NZ for the whole of my life.

I feel pretty disadvantaged coming from NZ since there's a lot of things like racism, violence, crime and corruption which aren't really things you have to deal with on a daily, monthly, or yearly basis. I'm not sure how I could live in a country where these problems are more commonplace. But eh, she'll be right.

>Thailand
Oh that's pretty cool, I want to go backpacking around Asia once I finish my degree.

>want to live in a big country
>scared of big country cities
Jeez dude, make up your mind.
If you think Auckland is big then just you wait till you see a city with proper city planning.

There are medium city in UK though
You don't have to chose the biggest cities of a country to live a comfy life

just watch out for the ladybois

>wanting to live in a bigger place.
as someone who comes for a rural region and small state i know that feel.

>racism, violence, crime and corruption
that depends on where you go desu.

Did you like the explanation?

>I want to go backpacking around Asia once I finish my degree.
What're you studying?

>Jeez dude, make up your mind. If you think Auckland is big
I haven't lived anywhere that isn't Wellington lel - it isn't really a fear actually, it's more like a dislike of these things. I'm just not used to it. I think I'd adapt fairly quick though.

Yeah true.

yes. thank you

>What're you studying?
Economics and Fisheries management.

>I think I'd adapt fairly quick though.
Honestly as long as it's a western country and not moving to Beijing there is no problem.
Culture shock is pretty minimal if you speak the language and have the same cultural roots.

Sounds pretty neato.

>just watch out for the ladybois
Thanks. I'll be vigilant.

>as someone who comes for a rural region and small state
Sums up New Zealand. Do you think you'll move Swissanon? Switzerland actually seems pretty comfy, I quite like you guys though I've never really met Swiss. Met one on a tramp but I think he was autistic.

>racism, violence, crime and corruption
True, Nordic countries are better than NZ in this regard.

Are you saying that you will move on Thailand so are you ethnically thai and want to return to your family?
Or I am missing something

Wrong person sweaty :)

Sorry eheh ^^

>True, Nordic countries are better than NZ in this regard.
I'd really only trust Denmark and Norway at this point if I'll be honest.
Also that guys not swiss.

>Economics and Fisheries management.
Oh we've met before I think. Are you the one that wanted to go overseas and do fishery stuff? Surely there can't be more than one of you doing something in the fishing-industry.

Though I guess this is NZ where degrees like ecology and environmental studies are also fairly commonplace.

>have the same cultural roots.
To what extent though? Americans are pretty different from us tbqh. I had never really realised how different we are until I met a group of them.

what are you doing with that shovel?

>Do you think you'll move
probably one day. it might be nice here, but its isolated. not in a geographical sense, but for example switzerland and liechtenstein arent in the EU and thus we have our own currency and some laws and visa and stuff dont apply for us.
the job marked is also limited here. so if i move that would probably my motivation

>Are you the one that wanted to go overseas and do fishery stuff?
That's probably me lol

>To what extent though?
We have the same historical and religious roots.
The differences between the anglo countries are pretty minimal in terms of how we live our lives on a day to day basis.
This is obvious due to the fact that the presence of tipping alone is a large relative difference.
Americans are loud, arrogant, dumb and ignorant. But you will find much more in common with them than any mainland european/asian/etc.

Gonna bury you

First time I hear a guy that want to move out from Swiss (or Liech)
Guess the grass is greener on the other side
I cannot deny that I'm happy with my current situation but as soon I get my bachelor, I would start to consider moving
(don't know why, sure not in the UK)

but i didnt do anything d..desu

You didn't let me finish
I'm going to bury you in my bed

I have family over there, but I'm half. I'm basically seen as a white guy which kinda sucks since they have quite the reputation there.

I want to learn the language so I can communicate with family there, and it's something I think I just have to do. I was planning on being able to know my great grandparents a bit more, but great granddad died just yesterday, a day before I'm supposed to arrive - which sucks, but nothing I can do about that.

Ethnically I'm Thai and a mix of a whole bunch of European blood. I'm like a lightskinned Mexican desu.

Fair point. It makes me a bit unsettled about the UK too.

never shock me..me again like that desu

Sorry for your loss...
Build a bond with your ethnicity seems alright to me!
I don't need to experience that because I'm full Italian so all my family are here with me
Starting a new language will also open your mind more so good luck!

>Sorry for your loss...
Thanks. I don't get too upset with deaths like this, he like was like 97 - I probably won't live that long. You've got Med genes and diet and will likely live longer than me.

>I don't need to experience that because I'm full Italian so all my family are here with me
Yeah that'd be comfy. But we deal the hand we're given. The least I can do is at least know the language and culture.

Yes, hello I have arrived.

>Ethnically I'm Thai

>The absolute state of New Zealand

What's wrong?
Thai people in my country are hard worker and among the minorities the more respected one

Bit mean 2bh.

Just a little joke
As long as someone isn't mainland Chinese or a poo in loo I'm happy.

Lunchtime! Today's been nice and comfy, I've even found a new favourite thing to do, drying glasses behind the counter, makes me feel like a bartender

How's everyone else's day going?

Flat out mate, had a bowl of ricebubbles, that was mental, then I pet the horse.
It's all go.

>had a bowl of ricebubbles

>pet the horse
Is that a euphemism for having a wank or did you actually go and pat that horse next door?

>Alredy lunching time
You guys live really in the future...
Did the film set disappeared (implying you are the same guy)?

>had a bowl of ricebubbles
I will have pic related after shower.

Yeah the horse next door.
The horse come to me put it's big ol' head over the fence and loves a good scratch.

Yep, they wrapped up on Sunday
>crunchy nut
>nut
Bit gay desu
Sounds like a good time

>Yeah the horse next door
Is that a euphemism for your elderly neighbor whom you have casual sexual relations with?

Not into them?
Have your brekky before ya shower, I like to brush my teeth in the shower.

I'm pretty sure it's an actual horse, although I don't know if he has a casual sexual relationship with it or not

And it's back to work for me, I'll see you lads later assuming I don't get murdered by some angry boat person

It's a horse of course.
It's not "casual" it's serious.
We're in love.

why would you get murdered?
take care

This worries me

See you later ;)

That's a bit foul.

I've seen and heard worse, that was actually pretty tame.

It's in poor taste

Just did some laundry. Got toil tommorrow.

Pretty sad dude :(

Boop

I hope you aren't insinuating I'm some serial racist.

you're a racist??

>Implying your not
Just shave all your hair off already.

about what hair are we talking here?

Yay work is over and I don't have another shift till Saturday

I just hope you're not a serial rapist

All of it.
Every single strand.

FREEEEEEDOM