Why'd he get so popular despite saying the exact same joke every week?

Why'd he get so popular despite saying the exact same joke every week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liberals desperate to cope with their Trump derangement syndrome.

Autistic people like repetition.

Funny. That's the same thing I say about Colbertposting.

>YOU CAN'T STOP ME BLORMFHHGPFD I HAVE ASCENDED

People like having their beliefs be confirmed and validated through "witty" humor

Why is this forum so popular despite the exact same threads every week?

>audience opening applause is dying down
>"Eh... hehe.. so Trump-"
every fucking show

>joke
>show is literally just stating Trump's daily activities
You're not wrong.

He literally doesn't but ok

Sorry it hurts you that daddy is such a goldmine of unintentional comedy for normal people lol. You aren't getting anything out of being a bootlicker.

Because he didn't.

I don't give a shit, not like I watch late night talk shows like a fucking pleb.

Why'd your Mom get so popular despite fucking the exact same way every BLACKED?

how did the TWO SCOOPS thing come about?
I kind of missed that one

Proceeds to lick boot of mainstream media

Then show us the rich comedy sphere of the right.. cmon.. we really want to see just one..

because libtards are still mad they lost the election and have to listen to their manufactured persona tell them they're special and are gonna win next time every week

Sup Forums

Your idol is who all your closest friends and family are laughing at, and they would just as easily laugh you out of any conversation in which you tried to defend him. I hope your Sup Forums circlejerk helps you ignore that lmao

>He still pays to be advertised to

lel

But he doesn't do the same jake every week, nor does he does the drumpf shit. You would actually know this if you watched the show and didn't believe memes on Sup Forums.

Donald Trump gets two scoops of ice cream on his plane, whereas everyone else only gets one.

He's going to go to jail for this.

Reminder: Hillary lost and democrats lost every branch of government.

1) It's not a weekly show, it happens 5 times a week
2) You have no fucking clue what his jokes are, nor how repetitive they are because you're too afraid of listening to his monologues, knowing that your Trumpcuck mind would blow up from all the triggering

Doesn't matter. Everyone who matters still thinks you're fucking retarded lol

If it doesn't matter then why are you so upset?

It's simple, Colbert sperged out really hard and got triggered beyond belief at the idea that Trump had two scoops of ice cream while everyone else had one

Here you go, have video evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
Five minutes and forty eight seconds in

Project harder faggot lmaooooooo

>lol
>lmao

t. reddit :D:D:D

Oh noooo he called me reddit whatever shall I doooooooo hahahaha you're so fucking dumb oh my god

I hope one day you will find the emotional stability you need to be succesful in life, friend.

>hahaha I'm laughing so hard right now if you can't see lmao I keep laughing as I am typing rofl I'm totally not butthurt hahahahahah!!!!

>I spend most of my days shitposting about a talk show host that I don't even watch because it comfortably fills the void that is my life

He's just doing what he was doing on Comedy Central only difference is his not using his conservative character.

You people are the new sjws.
Only the public likes you less.

CLAP AGAIN I DARE YOU

Trump is a fucking moron and you can never change that

This.

It's amazing how much emphasis on marriage and family the alt right preaches, yet they align with the political ideology guaranteed to make them unfuckable to 90% of women.

XD XD oh man hahaha ROFLCOPTER

>im mad
Ok there lil fella

FRUMPFT TWO SCOOP FUCKING AIDS RIDDEN FAGGOT SHOULD BE KILLED!

>le triggered much? :D :D :D

90% of modern women are whores not worth marrying.

Yes you are friend

Why are Sup Forumstards so sensitive?

He triggers trumpcucks so hard

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
Open discourse is healthy for the republic.

he has more variety than BANE, BLORMF and all the other retarded memes you retards makes

Seeing you people complaining about repetition when you do nothing other than repeat the same fucking shit year after year is really absurd. At least he is getting paid to do it, you are just shitting up a board that can't discuss a single movie without retards storming with le epic memes.

Now go and have another dubs or Bane thread or any other stale meme

>whining about board culture on Sup Forums

They're the new r/atheism and are in complete denial about it.

Because most people are sheeps who like to have """their""" beliefs confirmed by people acknowleged by their masters.

That way they don't have to think, doubt and eventually defy. This kind of serenity is quite pleasant.

Western civilization and the white race are being blown the absolute FUCK out and watching people like you squirm about it is the most entertaining thing to watch in 2017

Sup Forums in a nutshell

TWO SCOOPS BLUMPF ABLARHHLAHLRHRLARHARLHR

No. Sup Forums this the reverse : contrarian on politics.
Much like this board is contrarian on popular culture.

>what shall i do
It's pretty fucking simple.

>exact same joke

You do realize the last 8 days have been nothing but revelation after revelation?

Or are you straight out of Sup Forums and think "well it's just all a witchhunt?"

VERY PERCEPTIVE

>trump gets two scoops of ice cream

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS, SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN

You post him but even he basically said that we need to gather the facts.

That's not good. That's playing Devil's Advocate.

I always thought he was overrated but not because I'm a butthurt faggot Trump supporter

Nice meme :)

>DURR Y R U OBSESSED WIFF MY IDOL

Other way around fucko

>Colbertposting is literally the exact same joke over and over
>Gets really popular
It's like poetry

>president is in the news often
wtf i hate msm now

>Colbert
>News
So this is the power of the left...

>literally just quotes sources and makes jokes about them

I wouldn't call it news. More like commentary on the news. Something that O'Reilly did for years and that was fine on the right.

Lets remember how they marketed shall we: NUMBER ONE NAME IN NEWS!

Hell, they still do it. But a comedian coming out and quoting news and commenting on it is bad now that this administration is on it's heels.

A dude may be say it in different tone so that no one notices, but YOU

>character assassination by a self-proclaimed comedian is considered 'news' by plebs

Color me surprised.

HE FUCKING ADMITTED IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dude is fucking obsessed with this two scoops business. Why did he bring it up when talking about Comey?

who was really in the wrong here?

thatsthejoke

I have no idea who that person is, but let me tell you something, that doesn't sound like "News" to me. News are different than entertainment.

I'm going to assume you have no reading comprehension from that post. Good job!

>kisame.jpg

>character assassination

The President is doing that to himself in a very effective way already. Nobody could further it at this point.

His character is more likeable than he himself is.

I had a dream the other night and I feel cmpelled to post it here

>I'm the president of the United States and I'm sitting in the Oval office. In the seat in front of me is Stephen Colbert. We're talking to each other and making each other laugh when suddenly a staff member brings in two bowls of ice cream before setting them down in front of us. I pick up a spoon to get ready to eat my ice cream when I notice colbert is staring at me with anger visible in his eyes. Suddenly he gets up and starts yelling at me. He noticed I had more scoops in my bowl than he did and wondered if I was trying to make him look stupid. He gets so angry he starts yelling, and then suddenly he picks up my bowl and smashes it into my face, holding there to try and suffocate me with my own ice cream. I sputter for a second, panicking, then in desperate I use my spoon and stab at Stephen Colbert. It goes into his eye and I scoop out his eyeball as the silverware goes into his brain. He collapses, and I hurry over to his body to pick it up. I'm crying, asking him why he made me do it and couldn't let the scoops go, but he's already dead. The news story picks it up, claiming I murdered Colbert to cover up information that Stephen found out. The dream goes off track after that.

So, what do you guys think? What does it mean?

>Often

You're the master of understatements. Colbert sometimes even has a segment about Trump AFTER monologuing about Trump in the same episode. It's absolute obsession.

Obsession is the right word for it...

SO DAHNALD ARE YOU REGRETTING THOSE SCOOPS YET!? HEHEHEHAHA!!! NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU GIVE RUSSIA THOSE SECRET ICE CREAM RECIPES!!! OF COURSE THOUGH THERE WON'T BE A SECOND TIME NOW THAT YOU FACE IMPEACHMENT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

You're very impressionable and need to stop using Sup Forums

Jew

YOU GOTTA BE SCOOPING ME!!!!!!!!!

Most of the things he talks about Trump doing isn't even very funny alone. He just makes people think its funny, all because its Trump doing it.

Its a joke that does nothing but reinforce the idea that the president can only do wrong.

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the nuclear cones.

I understood. All I was trying to say is that the whole mindset of "just because they do it then I can do it too!" is not valid.

I wanted to think Colbert was funny. I really did. So I watched his most recent stuff. He talked about Trump but I expected that and just ignored that and payed attention to his jokes instead. God, not one of them made me laugh. And then he made a stupid reference to Frozen and I just couldn't believe this is the same guy I used to watch all the time.

>i dont even watch late night television

>proceeds to make 10 threads about it a day
>haha jokes on you libtards

underrated

agreed

*walks out from shadows*
hello donald
*grimmace*
its been awhile
*leering*
did you miss me?
*smirk*
heh
*chin up*
of course you did
*glout*
i was impatient last time
*twitch*
i wont make that mistake again
*turns back to you*
but ive grown alot stronger since we last met
*cracks neck*
you sat by eating scoops growing weaker by the day
*clenching fist*
as i grew stronger
*beats chest*
thats right donald
*points*
you dont call the shots anymore champ
*grabs your lapel*
i scoop my own icecream now bud
*pushes you away*
you think i can go back now?
*turns away pacing*
after what ive tasted?
*whiplash back*
its too late for that now!
*bares teeth*
your fate has been sealed!
*heavy breathing*
any last words?
*silence*
im growing tired donald!
*stomps foot*
witness my true power!
*teleports behind you*
NOTHING PERSONAL COCK HOLSTER!!

>SCOOPS! I'LL SCOOP YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT BLUMPF

It's true, it's true. First couple of dozens of times when everybody claimed Russian connection, but provided no evidence, i was skeptical, but reading those posts over and over again finally won me over. I'm with her now.

#NeverDrumpf#BeyondConfirmed#TwoScoopsNeedNoEvidence.

DO I HEAR CLAPPING COMING FROM OUT YOR ROOOOOOMM!!?? LET ME THE FUCK IN RIGHT NOW!!!

He was moderately funny when he playing a self-aware Republican blowhard. It isn't as funny when he plays an unaware and self-possessed Democrat blowhard. Both mostly relied on dumb politicians saying dumb things to get laughs, and creating strawmen to lampoon, so his quality hasn't changed that much, just his ego.

People are genuinely concerned about the competence of their government for the first time and are looking for cathartic release, Its that simple