What are some films starring white Hispanics?

What are some films starring white Hispanics?

He wasn't a terrorist thou, so that twat makes no sense.

Trayvon's Last Stand

wtf I hate drumpf now

America's Most Wanted

>hahaha nazis, it wasn't this one group we shill for, it was this other group we shill for!
Anyhow, what vintage of film?

>White hispanic
>White

>random car crash
>something that is literally happening every 3 seconds
>news

>"""""""""WHITE""""""""""" hispanic

DAMN those dark white skinned individuals.

>white hispanic
What?

>it's ANOTHER Sup Forums bait thread

>white hispanic
>white
>hispanic

HAHAHHAHAHA AMERIFATS 60% LOL

mexican here, for some reason we don't get our own "race/ethnicity" and on paper are technically "white." Threw me for a loop the first time I had check the box.

60% white lol

another mexican here, just for the record that guy wouldn't be described as white even on Mexico

um...that's what he's implying though...

20-30 percent of Mexicans are pretty much straight European blood. Either they're descendants of Spanish bluebloods, refugees from WW1, or Amish/Mennonites that moved into Northern Mexico.

Probably so they can combine the crime statistics for 2 different races in order to pretend that white people are overrepresented or some shit.

GOT YOU CRACKAZ, HE WAN'T MUSLIM HE BE WHITE HISPANIC

HE BE WHITE

that's a big cop

are they about to buttsex him?

Hispanic isn't a race.

WHITE
H
I
T
E
HISPANIC
I
S
P
A
N
I
C

>This is considered white in Amerishartland
>The 56% memes were true

Even by Hispanic standards he is pretty brown.

it's a type of environmentally adapted asian-euro mix

no, that's not considered white, far from it. Put him in a different situation, show a cop punching him, even if justified and you'll have breaking national news of racism

the left and niggers especially have been trying to label anyone a shade above the color of shit as white to even out crime statistics and terrorist attacks

>white hispanic

>quoting a literal who mudslime
>Sup Forums eating it up

Why are you people even responding to this? I swear at this point the person tweeting it could just "OPISAMASSIVEFAGGOTANDINHALESCOKSFORALIVING" and you'd all be agasp.

>hispanic
>white

todos tenemos un plan

>argggghhh why are you treating me like this, i'm a white hispanic
>mfw

Tariq is a troll. He claims every attack or something is a "white_____"

a while back some turkish guy went crazy in a mall and he called him a "white arab"

He looks alot closer to a nigger than to a white guy

>coks

You are NOT technically white. They took Hispanic off the choices and force you to pick between white, asian, black, or native indian, which is what they expect you to pick if you're native Mexican. It is solely up to a Hispanic person what race to choose and many pick white but it isn't correct.

Based on my grindr location spoofing, I can confirm there are plenty of white Latinos. That dude isn't one of them.

Dont forget a shitload of germans. Its no accident a lot of traditional mexican music is spanish language polka.

>white hispanics

>school shootings by black kids are "gang" related and don't get as mentioned

Hmmmmm

its almost as if the media doesn't tell the truth...

>spotted the "white" hispanics

That's one redpilled attack helicopter.

>white Hispanics
>pick fruit for pennies per hour
>then buys it back from Whole Foods

This is white!? Wtf am I? See through?

There are white people in Mexico and south america in general. Just because someone lives in south america and speaks spanish doesnt mean they arent white.

>but it isn't correct
I should add unless you are actually white and moved to Mexico.

I'm Puertorican and my great grandparents emigrated from Spain. What the fuck am I supposed to put in those questions?

I don't believe you. I've seen plenty of swarthy americans or ones with nonwhite features claim they're white, despite obviously being mixed. I bet if this guy was a few shades lighters, he would be considered the whitest man in America.

>mexican
>irish features
>white
top jej

my nephews are blue eyed blondes, their dad have a greek lastname, my family is spaniard-italian,
mfw I have to explain to a yanks that I'm not a full aztec 5' foot tall narco

see

Have you seen the offender? Sit the fuck down

beaner

Nope im half potato nigger and half snow nigger, but youd be surprised what mexico looks like when you get away from the border. Not everyone is a ruddy cholo border rat and there is plenty of spanish and german blood running true in the country.

there's a separate question that asks whether you're hispanic or not, you larper. You'll NEVER be white.
You check the hispanic subhuman box and move on.

>that's a big cop
The big guy is a bouncer from Planet Hollywood who punched him out and handed him over to the police.

>“The bouncer from Planet Hollywood knocked him out. He knocked him out so bad you could see the blood coming out of his face. That's when I jumped in, I grabbed him from his neck and within about one minute everybody's there.”

non racist mexicans are white just ask them.

my man, the closer to the border you are, the more white looking the mexicans are. The further south you go, the more subhuman they get. Stop talking shit.

It depends. How mixed is he? If he has a higher percentage of PR than white then sure, there's also the one drop rule.

The only Sup Forums larper here is you. I don't claim to be white, but Hispanic isn't a race.

>ahaha Trump supporters, the killer was not part of this group you blame for violent crime, it was from this other group you blame for violent crime!

No it isn't, you're thinking of mestizo latinos. Black and white hispanics have nothing to do with that euro-asian mix.

>white hispanic

Hope you Mexicans and other South Americans are paying attention. You are part of the problem in the eyes of social justice.

This guy is not a white hispanic, he's a black hispanic. Maybe mixed, but I think anyone would think "black" before "white".

>white hispanics can't be muslims
wtf am I reading

>i don't claim to be white
>claims to be white on forms
typical subhuman
you skip that box and select hispanic. Done.
Go eat your fried plantains, son.

not even his own mother will say he's white

>tfw Americans would consider this guy non-white

It is a race just as much as any other. And the US census had it as an option until recently. Don't know their reasoning.

it's part of americans and their ethnic checklists obsession

Even if you leave everything blank and just mark down hispanic, they still put you as white. I tried doing that and was surprised when I was labeled as white, with hispanic in front.

It's more like 10 -15% if you're talking about pure blood.

Looks like a white skinned hispanic. I'm sure he is mixed.

This reminds me of something...

>It is a race just as much as any other.

No it isn't. A Hispanic is literally anyone from a Spanish country. Saying "hispanic" is a race is like saying that "anglo" is a race, and that therefore Lebron James and Emma Watson should both mark "anglo" on the census instead of black/white.

light on the sides isnt bright enough. i can still make out its face.

I'll fucking punch that fucking faggot god fucking dammit hijo puta.

thats like saying the most celtic looking part of spain is the same race that bolivia

White hispanics can be Muslim.

>Looks like a white skinned hispanic.

Because he's white.

>I'm sure he is mixed.

Mixed how? He was born and raised in Spain.

Yeah, that's a weird pic. Is this better?

The only hispanics that could claim white are Spaniards. If you're from South America, you're automatically not white and are also a subhuman. These are just facts.

CANELO
A
N
E
L
O

>tfw nonwhite spic

Argentina is whiter than the United States of Chicanos you dumb cuck.

>people from Spain are hispanics
American education

dereailer false flagger

>subhuman

That guy isn't white looking. It takes more than frosted tips to looks white.

now its an orange tint masking the bright light.

There are a lot of hispanics in South America and Latin America in general who are entirely of european descent though. Cuba is populated entirely by whites and blacks (no indios, they were all slaughtered in the 1500s), so there are a lot of "pure" whites. Argentina/Uruguay have a lot of people who are "mixed" in the sense that they're part Spanish, part Italian.

>hiSPAINics

checkmate yurop

there's almost no white people in argentina

what you call white in argentina has brown skin, they're equivalent to the illegal border hopping mexicans in the us

That is a definition completely made up by the US. Latino and Hispanic are pretty much the same meaning and Hispanic people label themselves that as well.

>Irish and Swedes are white
>Indians and Chinese are Asian

This whole "some people are white and some people aren't" meme is almost as boring as the pineapple on pizza crap.

they know hispanic isn't white, right?

anglo sphere is just the uk

For fuck's sake

It's not like saying that at all and I'm pretty sure you didn't comprehend my post correctly.

It is now

Asians count as white too

>what you call white in argentina has brown skin, they're equivalent to the illegal border hopping mexicans in the us

This isn't even remotely true.

Latino isn't a race either...

>its a "twitter waits with bated breath for the suspects race" episode

how did we get to this point