JAMES DID NOTHING WRONG

JAMES DID NOTHING WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ
thecinemasnob.com/misc-vlogs/brad-refuses-to-review-an-upcoming-remake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did something happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

He said he wasn't going to see the new Ghostbusters movie.

Feminists and white knights have been ripping into him ever since.

I still like James after all these years. The stuff where it's just him and mike shooting the shit is great.

His video was the most sincere thing he has doe in years and I agree with him 100%.

when did "feminists" become an insult

oh, i didn't realize thinking women and men should be equal is a crime now

Lindsay needs to check herself. She wouldn't have a "career" if it weren't for James.

>(You)

Fucking savage

So, there's two schools of thought here:

One is that feminism has changed with the current generation being less about equality and more about marginalizing white people and men

The other is that this is Sup Forums and we are apex shitposters.

MUM GET THE CAMERA

You responded seriously to bad, purposefully bad bait that someone tossed out like a hook with a shitty lure. Why did you do this? You knew it was shit.

You type well for someone with a stomach full of nigger cum.

but, how could you possibly read Origins of the Family or The Second Sex or Luxemberg or Goldman or Angela Davis and not be, like "wow, shit's fucked up"?

I don't understand, James is one of the nicest, coolest people ever. And just because he said "vote with your wallet, that's what I'm doing" he gets lynched. Everyone has dismissed a movie because of a shit trailer. Should I start attacking strangers for not going to see the new Kevin Hart + The rock movie?

And to think that everyone is calling him a man baby, when they're the ones so fucking butt rustled over such a sincere, inoffensive video.

Fuck this movie and fuck its defenders

How could not spend two seconds reading what any modern feminist writes these days and not be like "wow, these people are fucking nuts"?

because I'm garbage

I understand some of these people feel they need to be seen and heard being defenders of progressive and inclusive entertainment but this is the fucking mountain they choose to die on? It's like an MRA group attacking any of these fucks for dismissing a new Adam Sandler movie

He was being reasonable, so there's no need to be sexist in defending him

> tfw you actuslly really want to watch james' Ghostbusters 3 history thing because he's an enjoyable movie buff and monster madness is always a fun ride
>tfw he might not make it now

I don't get it, what the fuck is she saying?

So this whole thing has just been really strange, right? Patton Oswalt's wife apparently had a cameo in the film so now he's jumping on the bandwagon. Which is, ok, sure whatever. I don't really care.

But GODDAMN the replies he got were fucking unreal!

James will do it, he's not a faggot who gives a shit about people on twitter.

3rd degree burns right fuckin' at ya

People attacking him have been calling his wife a gold digging whore.

FEMINISM!

It seems like at least some of them are just trying to appear relevant. Like Dane Cook? No one has cared about him since 2007. He's hoping to catch a second wind by looking good for the ess-jay-doubleyew types. (and hoping they don't watch his old skits that would cause them to blow their tops all over again)

While I think it's shitty that people would make fun of his dead wife, Patton brought this on himself. Someone made a video where they say they're not gonna watch it and he insults them for no reason on twitter, that's what whiny faggots get.

> Patton Oswalt's wife apparently had a cameo in the film so now he's jumping on the bandwagon.

Okay, THAT explains why he was so god damn defensive about it.

Good to know.

His Monster Madness and other related review/retrospective videos are really great. It's kind of shitty how he is shackled to AVGN, because I think he has a great perspective on films.

Preach, nigga.

While I feel sorry for Patton Oswalt as his wife passed away at a young age. I cannot stand him and his "jokes". He is like Tosh, an unfunny faggot.

Elaborate, please.

Since real feminism is exclusive of Europe and Latinamerica.On the internet, there's just cheap facsimiles and pseudo-intelectuals who keep parroting the same outdated shit and making profit of it.

Yeah its definitely a virtue signaling thing

He later said that he liked Cinemassacre, which makes no sense

>"n-n-no I like James, r-r-r-really."
>spits in his face over Twitter

Again Oswald is just trying to be relevant. The guy will be in anything. I've seen him in too many YouTube things. It's like he's trying to build nerd creed or some shit

> the new Ghostbusters movie will be the only Ghostbusters movie a lot of younger people will see

Ouch

She had an abortion.

Are we really supposed to take a guy who looks like a dyke and thought Obama was literally going to save the world seriously? Patton is the very definition of a white cuck. His daughter will probably either be a coalburner or a tranny.

Maybe I'm a softie, but I just was surprised to see people immediately start talking shit about his dead wife the moment he said something controversial.

To be fair though, he should probably take a break from social media for a while. Twitter can't help the grieving process.

There's no middle ground anymore in online discourse. It's immediately dialed to 11.

James proved how big his balls actually were

whor pls

>twitterfags
>getting assblasted over nothing
>hurling venomous insults at each other for flinging venomous insults at other people for no reason

why is this news?

Oh don't worry, idiot millennials/super contrarian cucks are saying "g-g-ghostbusters was never that good anyways."

It really is pathetic.

Nah user, he won't disappoint us.
James was not the type to give a shit about idiots on the internet

She's saying that nobody's seen this movie yet and he's already refused to review it in advance. The guy posting under her is saying that she already decided to refuse her child before she even saw it, referring to her abortion.

Also people are saying that James is just a Nostalgiafag for not wanting to see the new movie.

Even though Ghostbusters was always one of those movies in the "you better not" category of the remake trend, like Back to the Future or The Godfather are. He's perfectly justified

Basically it's only a sick burn if you believe that "abortion is murder" stuff

I think the new TMNT movie looks shitty and I'm not going to see it.

I guess I'm racist against turtles now?

Yikes, though stuff.

Who wrote this?

You gonna make a video about it?

It looks like a bad movie but a good TMNT movie in my opinion.

Looks like Brad Jones had to weigh in on it as well.

thecinemasnob.com/misc-vlogs/brad-refuses-to-review-an-upcoming-remake

I honestly have no idea if he is trying to support or poke fun against James however..

>by MysteryAC 3 minutes ago
>I have a fundamental problem with the movie myself. Not sure if James covered it or not, but it has nothing to do with the actors or the people writing it, but instead the focus of the movie, and the passion regarding it. The original Ghostbusters was like a series of small little details that came together to form something bigger that you could always kinda smile about when you saw it. For example, they did their research and based alot of the movie on grounded science, so anyone who took a 4 year college course in biology or computer design could look at it and smile. I don't quite think this movie willbe the same. Shoot, the sequel to the original didn't have that either, despite trying to be a fun movie, which it did to an extent, but it just lacked the little details everywhere. I know I shouldn't judge it early, but this remake just screams "pandering to the millenials". They don't want quirky and intelligent inside jokes. They want farts and dubstep and sassy actors. It's almost like they're trying to paint science as a "dorky nerd thing" instead of a "dorky nerd thing that'll save the world".

Holy autism, Batman. And here I thought AVGN was the nerd here.

>Lindsay even daring to shittalk AVGN
Her career was only there because James and Doug made it happen

>She's saying that nobody's seen this movie yet and he's already refused to review it in advance.

Well, that's his own decision.

she knows James well so she knows deep down she's full of shit and just wants attention

I hope that James legit doesn't know what's going because he doesn't read Twitter. That'd be the best.

James is like
Man he strikes me as one of those legitimately juvenile pure guys that still talk like they're in high school but are legitimately passionate about the stuff they like despite being kind of simple, so they never fall into the super leftie or super right wing fights. So it's surprising how many people are throwing him under the bus despite him ever only being some benign dude making home movies and playing vidya.

This. I see a ton of this. It's the same as people who try to argue about anime being full of moeshit, or Marvel fans trying to drag down DC.

They can't accept something is bad, so they insist everything has to be bad.

Nigga I didn't even like Ghostbusters 2. Of course I'm not gonna see some gimmicky remake.

The dude made a video in which he was level-headed. He wasn't angry at anybody. And he made a good point about successful "reboots" having moments where the old cast hands off the torch to a new generation.

I don't get it. Maybe like people don't like that he made a video saying he wasn't going to do something? Like announcing that he's not doing something is bad? But he's a content producer. When he has interesting or unique thoughts on a subject, he makes a video about it. That's like his source of revenue. What do people expect?

>Marvel fans trying to drag down DC.
Hahaha, I hope you're not talking about movies.

Are you talking about the Max Landis Tweet? No one is saying that if you hate the new TMNT movie your a misogynistic man-baby nerd and on one was expecting a movie produced by Michael Bay based off a cheesy 80s series to be any good

burned so hot it risked setting the atmosphere on fire

>the burn
I didn't think twitter could be this savage

It reminds me of when Super Bunnyhop had a video about Konami taken down by Konami for 11 hours while he was on a cross-country road trip. A bunch of gaming news sites blew up the story and he had no idea what was happening until he got home.

>Patton Oswalt's wife apparently had a cameo in the film

No, that was somebody making a "your wife is dead" jab at him.

I read half of this shit before realizing it wasn't supposed to be top to bottom. If you're going to trigger me by reposting twitter shit here, at least have the decency to format it in a way that makes sense.