Australian juvenile offender abused by guards (Four Corners-Australia's shame) SPREAD THE WORD

WTF Australia how could they treat a kid like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm
occupyforanimals.net/hurt-an-animal-hurt-a-child.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate australia now

>24 hour crime spree while high on ice
>Attempted murder of a police officer
>Spits on everyone all the time
>"Bawwwww theyz torturing muh good boi!!"

>spitter
I don't care if they take him out back and put a bullet in his head.

The kid is a little cuntbag

...he was 11

Then take the parents out back as well.

>abused by guards

In the Anglo world we call that banter.

he was eleven you piece of shit.My blodd is boiling right know how could they strip kids naked. No wonder they turn out criminals

He should be restrained, but there's no point in putting a bag over his head, even if it's no big deal.

this whole shit show stinks of gitmo

A lot of the stuff you're complaining about seems like fairly standard procedure. They take clothing if they think they're a threat to themselves.

Maybe they went a bit far, I don't know, I don't really care. No idea why Romania has such a big stake in the minor mistreatment of an Australian boy.

Why wouldn't they put the cunt in that chair? He's saying he'll kill himself and hitting his head against the wall, and the bag is cause he spits on the guards

Why? The kid attacked several guards. He needed to be restrained. You can disagree with the method, but approaching this as if he did nothing wrong or was a good boi makes your position rather indefensible.

>romanian upsets that others are threatening their child abuse monopoly

>and the bag is cause he spits on the guards
I'm not sure that's worth bagging him for it, but realistically, a muzzle would be better, or at lest they should cut holes in the bag so he could see.

kek

go watch Four Corners-Australia's shame. they also strip the kids naked and leave them like that in the rooms ( as a punishment ) . and they beat them for no valid reason .

Link?

>muh guards they did not wrong.they was good guards
go watch Four Corners-Australia's shame first.they abused these kids. too harsh a response in many cases

abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm

It's educational.

Besides, you don't even feed your kids, shut up nigger euro.

He kept spitting and trying to bite, I see no problem here.

Also.

wtfihateaustralianow

>google Romanian Child Abuse
>find this
wew lads

occupyforanimals.net/hurt-an-animal-hurt-a-child.html

Sure, whatever, why do you care so much?

Yeah they strip you naked and leave you like that for a bit if you say you're going to kill yourself, you do realise you can kill yourself with your clothing right? Or that you may have something hidden in your clothing. I'm sorry to tell you but you've watched some one sided video that leaves out a lot of details

He was Canadian, he got what he deserved.

Sounds like a mentally ill kid, he should be in treatment not detention

Its to stop him spitting.

oh stfu you fucking faggot.

>maybe a hug was in order

Go suck a dog

No he didn't.

You should have beat the shit out of him.

>abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm
Thanks a lot, though it's a little difficult for me to be interested because I don't live there.

Nope just some fuckin abo

That's your fault, nigger-Canada.

Nice rebuttal, you sound like a trailer trash inbred retard with no argument, go fuck your sister again

just because he is australian am I supposed not to care?

if he is that bad at 11 just kill him, nothing good will ever come from him

the kid in the picture is white faggot

>WTF I HATE X NOW XD XD XD XDDDDDDDDD
>LE DOG MEME

What happens when some retarded 14 year old browses Sup Forums all day long, loses the ability to think critically and starts speaking entirely in memes

Seek sunlight you trailer trash mentally deficient subhuman

They should do this to all Australians who have subpar bantz, and all Canadians in general.
Romanians don't own shirts, so I don't know what you're supposed to do with them.

You have far worse problems at home.

Fuck you scum. A drugged out 16 year old broke into my pregnant-gfs house and raped her a knife point.
Junkies should hang.

Hahaha trust me he's part abo and would call you a white cunt as he bashes your head in

>people are upset about this
>no one is upset about the daily migrant / terror attacks going on in europe

What a time to be alive.

eh, she should have had a gun. Hard to have sympathy for nogunz

>waaaa, muh feels insults insults
Typical Canadian, acts like a child, irresponsible and can't defend yourself without an American.

maybe. that doesn't mean I shouldn't point this shit out

Go fuck a dog XDDDDDDDD LOOK RED/POL/ IM EBIN BANTER XDDDDXXXXDDD

Voller and two co-accused tried to rob a man as he walked to work on Todd St, early on February 7.

Voller ran bare-chested at the victim yelling: “You fat white racist dog – you yelled at us”.

The gang demanded the man’s wallet and knocked him to the pavement where they kicked him in the ribs. Good Samaritans came to his aid.

About 1am the next day, the trio ambushed 17-year-old Luke McIntyre, who was tending his sick dad at Alice Springs Hospital when he went to buy cigarettes from a nearby store.

There I told you, not white

CANADA: "A BLOO-BLOO-BLOO THE CHINESE ARE KICKING MY ASS, A BLOO-BLOO-BLOO!"

how old was he when he did that? was he already in juvenile once? go watch the docu , they strip them naked and leave them like that in the cells, no wonder they turn out like that

>62%

I spent a night in jail once (Ozaukee County, Wisconsin; 2003; drunk and disorderly), and the deputies hauled this drunk driver in strapped to one of those. He was flipping the fuck out. They left him in it until he sobered up, and all God-damned night he sat there screaming:

>c'mon fuggin lemme go
>yoo fuggin coggsuggers
>c'mon serss (I think he meant "serious" or "seriously")
>fugg
>ahll fuggin kill everone

That's really what he sounded like, too. Come to think of it, he had a mullet as well, so he was basically a real-life American Bear, but in a restraint chair instead of a motorized scooter.

I imagine there are two key factors leading to mistreatment like this

1. The job itself is awful so you won't attract staff who are in any way intelligent or possess good interpersonal skills to defuse situations. If you watch the report it's obvious many of the facility staff are roided-up meatheads. They probably failed the entry hurdles for running adult prisons.

2. Poor resourcing results in a culture of makeshift/unorthodox solutions to inmate management. The Territory is a low pop area that survives largely on cottage industries and tourism, so I doubt it has much to spend on its corrections system.

It was after, but I already explained to you why they do that, if you're saying you'll committ suicide they have to, imagine how much shit they'd be in if a kid died on their watch

And they're kicking your ass IN YOUR OWN HOME!

Believe me or not I used to work at Don Dale where this happened in the Northern Territory. I wasn't a CO or anything.

>most of these little half breed think they are top shit when they come in

>the CO's let them get away with a lot but once you cross the line you eat concrete, hard.

>this happens once or twice and they get the idea, except when

>the kids mom sniffed petrol while pregnant (happens all the time) or the kid was molested all its childhood or most probably both.

At that point you are dealing with damaged goods, could they get better? Probably, do territorians care they are locked up and brutalised? Not a bit.

Oh i agree. He only got 2 years after copping a plee bargain, escaped from his low security camp just before release and still had no time added.

>2%

watch the docu sometimes they do shit like that to punish them

I was referring to how much white are left in burgerland. You guys are so hyperactive with such short attention spawn and serious reading comprehension problem, it's laughable. You literally understand what you like, Cartman.

Those kids deserve worse desu.

And i guess you would be right. too bad all these "red pilled" faggots don't realize that juvenile prisions are not suposed to be adult prisons

Ok nigger

why are you such a bleeding heart?

you talk like being stripped naked is akin to getting your hands chopped off

>kids
>deserve worse
>have you swallod your "red pill" this morning?

Who gives a shit? Looks like they just tied him up and put a bag on his head. He's not dying.

no I agree it is a mildly pleasant feeling. Do they still cut off hands in Singapore desu?

dude imagine how you were when you were 11. now you are depressed and say you will harm yourself (cause prison), some assholes come in and strip you butt naked and leave you like that, would you be pissed at society and generally be a delinquent after that?

I used to work at a youth shelter when I was in college. These degenerate fucks were awful. I've had fire sprinklers ripped off causing flooded rooms, broken up vicious fights, and even had a metal chair thrown at me because I informed them that it was lights out.

I see nothing wrong with this. Spit can spread all kinds of disease. You don't want to get that shit in your eyes. And it doesn't matter if your 10 or 80, a sucker punch to the nose hurts regardless. I've seen a young girl get punched in the face by a teen and she lost some teeth. And sometimes to get 'back at you' they will punch a wall or smash their head against one. This is actually helping him keep him safe. There are actual laws for as long as you can keep the like this.

And he's not naked, he's got pants on. And a hat.

Most of neo-Sup Forums are sheltered 14 year olds who's mommies still wipe their asses for them, like ,

the fuck is your problem? you're flipping out at mild juvenile detention shit

>oh no the poooor kids, they got their clothes taken away so they cant hurt themselves, oh poor children

did you have a bad experience when you were young?

Are you a gook or Québécois? Your English is awful.

Then keep him there.

Where's the doco about the Rotherham scandal?

Difference is I wasn't in juvie for attacking my mum at 11

If I was getting arrested at 11 I'd probably be a delinquent no matter what happened to me.

go watch the docu you will see more there

>literally no mention of why these kids are being putting into confinement

Already, I'm becoming less sympathetic as the documentary goes on, if only because of the obvious bias.

EPIC BRO, FUKKEN E P I C

REPOSTING THIS TO REDDIT RIGHT NOW THEY WILL LOVE THIS TRULY EPIC MEME

they try so hard to look tough it's cringy

bravo, bravo, great idea you are so very clever

Detention is what happens when the mentally ill refuse treatment.

How is that any worse than
>Most of neo-Sup Forums are sheltered 14 year olds who's mommies still wipe their asses

actually this is not the case

I'm seeing the documentary giving little to no explanation of why these methods are considered necessary by the staff.

Some people are just evil little cunts inherintly from a young age.

Notice how all these little shits who tortures dogs and cats when they're 8 - 12 turn into the fuckers who rape and murder people when they're adults.

They're just genetically fucked and should be shot at their young age.

When I was 11 years old or younger I knew the difference between good and bad and what's evil. I knew not to fucking stab people or torture animals. There's no excuse, he's just an evil little cunt.

yeah i know some faggots who killed kittens but still treating kids like this will only fuck them up more ( even the ''normal ones'')

JIMMIES STATUS:

[ ] NOT RUSTLED
[x] RUSTLED

he shitposted too hard

I know! He is an Australian good boy who dindu nuffin and was getting his life on track.

them poor guards they dindu nuffin, they good boyz who have to feed their families

Why are the leafs so buttrubbed about some shit getting what he deserves on another continent?

These fuckers are ruined from the start.

Anyone with experience with people can tell you that no amount of life-changing events or therapy changes the fundamental workings of a person's mind. They are destructive by nature, to themselves and others, they cannot help it even if they wanted to - they're scorpions.

There's scientific basis for it, typically speaking a child below the age of 2 can be molded in any way you choose no matter what atrocities they have already suffered, but above age 3/4 and they're basically hardcoded to be good or bad no matter how much nurturing they get.

That's not abuse.