Blood Syndicate Storytime

One of the flagship titles from the company that brought you Static Shock.

>The "Blood Syndicate" is a street gang of superpowered metahumans operating out of Paris Island, in Dakota City. Most of its members received their powers in the "Big Bang", when a tear-gas laced with Quantum Juice was used to dispel a massive gang riot, killing many and unlocking the metagene in an elite and surviving few. Its members are compiled from the remnants of several other street gangs, including the Paris Island Bloods and the Force Syndicate, hence their title being a compilation of both names. Lack of stability within the team led to their eventual disbanding.

Issue No. 1

Holly is the only good thing to come out of this BS

Blood Syndicate is awesome. That fire guy is a pure dick though.

>Not wanting to stick your dick in brick

He gets to be even more of a dick later on when he tries to recruit Static and he messes with Flashback.

A character similar to Flashback named Timezone shows up in the Static Shock episode "Flashback".

Tech-9, Brickhouse and Fade all show up in the Static Shock episode "Army of Darkness"

End of Issue No. 1. I suggest reading the letter pages (and the Company Line pages when they come up later). It's a shame comics don't have those anymore.

Here comes No. 2
POWER TO BURN

I'd call hax on Tech-9 but fuck Holocaust

Instead of fan letters this issue has an introductory letter by the writer, Ivan Velez Jr. Even if you don't feel like reading the other "WRITTEN IN BLOOD" columns, I'd really encourage you to read this one.

Issue No. 3
I fucking love Boogieman and I love this cover.

Give Masquarade a kiss.

bump

Dogg is ready for war

Issue No. 4
SOMEBODY'S GONNA DIE

ROWF ROWF PUNKS!

I hope the Milestone revival brings Blood Syndicate back.

Me too. What I'd really love is for it to have an hour-long TV show on HBO.

Don't wanna fuck with Boogie's crew

NOOOOOO