A white Hispanic

A white Hispanic...

I can't even take it anymore. Fucking kill yourselves you fucking little shitty shits. You goddam retards just can't fucking handle the fact that other people have better lives than you with your fucking pathetic existences. It's not even about the ideology it's just about shitting all over everything you don't like. The only reason you voted for a literal fascist for president was because you couldn't handle the fact that a WOMAN was going to be more successful than you will EVER be. Just like the only reason you make fun of Colbert is because he's smarter, more respected, more accomplished, and more successful than your fucking cheeto emperor will EVER be. If hell was real I'd want you white trash subhuman pieces of shit to go there for eternity because you bigoted assholes ruined this country, ruined reddit, and are ruining this board. You know what? I'm done. I'm done. I can't take it anymore. Just fucking die.

>Media misuses term "White Hispanic"
>Sup Forums shits on the term rather than the media misusing the term on a mestizo

White Hispanics exist like the main guy from Malcolm in the middle

It's not a race

Don't let mestizos ruin the word white hispanic

they already ruined hispanic

Cortes is spinning in his grave!

NEVER blame mestizo crimes on the spanish man

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS BLUMPF

Remember when CNN called that black shooter in Ohio "dark white?"

>you bigoted assholes ruined this country

THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS. YOU DON'T OWN IT. THERE IS NO REAL AMERICA.

>Do you remember when a Sup Forumsack poorly edited the pic and people fell for it

Boy do I

what was meant by this?

Is this how girls with big tits felt when fat girls started stealing the word "curvy"?

Post the original, then

that's such a fucking trash edit and can be fact checked in literally six seconds

seems like people want to believe it, really makes ya think

Sup Forums - alt right pussies who cry about literally everything

>(((fact checked)))

Some hispanics are unironically white though like Spaniards

It's a geographic term

But the mestizo was clearly brown

Shame they're gonna ruin white hispanic term now

Thanks to libshits and stupid Sup Forumstards who can't read the spanish caste system

>Spain
>White

The "real" one is obviously the fake one. Look at the pixels.

As copy pasta, this has a lot of potential

New pasta?

Don't forget he gets two scoops.

ah yes, "white" people

Squatting was my first redpill. Suffered from constipation all my life, strained and grunted to force shit out, even stuck fingers up my asshole to pull chunks of shit out it was that bad. Then I learned about squatting and how people used to poop before the porcelain jew brainwashed everyone into obstructing their own bowels which birthed the billion dollar digestive relief industry that includes laxatives, proctology, colon cancer.

>ruined reddit
>implying it wasn't always shit
>implying we go there
You have to go back

>the audience at the Ed Sullivan Theater eagerly awaits Colbert's arrival, discussing between themselves current events
>Colbert suddenly appears
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILENCE! BEHOLD, FEEBLE MORTALS, I AM THE ALMIGHTY STEPHEN COLBERT - MASTER OF THIS PITIFUL REALM! GAZE IN AWE AT MY ASCENDANT FORM AND KNOW THAT YOU STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF A GOD! I HAVE RETURNED TO DECREE THAT THE ONE KNOWN AS JAMES COMEY HAS BEEN TERMINATED FROM HIS POSITION AS FBI DIRECTOR!
>the audience begins cheering and clapping hysterically
WHAT? NO! CEASE THIS DISCORD AT ONCE! I HAVE NOT YET INFORMED YOU OF THE CORRECT STANCE TO BEAR! ARE YOU ALL BUT MEAGER INSECTS SUBSERVIENT TO THE DIABOLICAL FLIMPF!?
>the applause surges as the audience gives Colbert a standing ovation
NO! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT... PLEASE, ENOUGH!
>Colbert's containment field begins to crack
DAMN YOU, FLIMPF! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
>the containment field shatters and Colbert's essence is dispersed into the cosmos

They only keep posting because retards like you provoke them.

HIDE COLBERT THREADS
IGNORE COLBERT POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO COLBERT POSTERS

>colbertposters

>it's a Sup Forums thread that failed last time so somebody found something that got (you)s and decided to start a colbert thread with it as the OP

Just start deleting this shit mods. Really.

oh man

good kid. :3

>being alt-right in the land of the free is as much of a deal as being queer, gay, homosexual. A poof, a poofter, a ponce. a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. bent. An arsebandit. Someone who lifts those shirts. A faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. Someone who dines at the downstairs restaurant, who dances at the other end of the ballroom. Somebody who is Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. Who fucks and is fucked. Who sucks and is sucked. Who rims and wanks them.

What did he mean by this?

Two scoops? Come awn

You can tell by the pixels that the "fake" one is fake you blind cunt

Look at the fucking spacing

>biting obvious b8

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?