How would you have saved Hannah, Sup Forums?

How would you have saved Hannah, Sup Forums?

I don't know i haven't watched the show because its shit, fuck off to reddit with "muh depression :(((((("

Tell the police about the rapes and stalking, convince my parents to sell their failing business and move town.

>live and in stereo

I'll take contrived dialogue for 100, Alex

>live and in stereo

Haha jokes on you bitch, tape decks record in mono not in stereo

Dammit, that made me kek.

>What are 4 tracks
>What are 2 channels per side
>What is stereo

How did Hannah get Robert Downey's arm?

>>What is stereo

Apparently you have no idea you fucking idiot. Having the ability to play several tracks does not correlate with recording several channels or recording in stereo. Tape decks don't record in stereo because they have only one microphone and weren't meant for recording in high quality. And in any case almost any voiceover you hear in videos is recorded in mono because the sound source is so narrow. Educate yourself beyond wikipedia before you write shit like that on a french ambience recording forum.

Every Hannah I've met has been a complete cunt, so I'll think about it

Locked her in my basement so she doesn't have to deal with the derogatory attitude everyone had towards her.

Where did she even get the tapes to record on?

Honestly I have no idea because I haven't watched the show. Is it occurring during 2017? I doubt teenagers nowadays even know what a walkman or tape deck are, unless they are hipsters.

Bitch could have just recorded it in her phone and sent them it by email.

Yeah it takes place in present day. The main kid listens to the tapes on an old boom box that has a cassette deck.

I'm afraid it took 13 reasons

Which in and of itself seems like bullshit because realistically his parents are probably only in their early to mid-40s. It seems unlikely that they'd have an old cassette player around.

the mexican gave it to her.
So do you guys have really low attention spans or is this just Sup Forums talking shit about something they've never seen again?

I already said I didn't watch it. Still it makes absolutely no sense. It would be much easier for a modern teenager to record it on her iPhone than on devices she hasn't even operated, while planning suicide.

By telling her to grow up and quit with her teenage bullshit "problems". If talking doesn't do it, a good belting will.

But she was so quirky and original! No one understood her. Seriously though, the show is terribly written. It's typical of 90s WB shows where high school kids all talk like early 30s tv writers.

You literally can't
Someone that self-centered and easily offended would commit sudoku sooner or later

lol you're a moron.

kys

Home school or private school.

Once I started getting D's in class my parents sent me to private school. I literally told my teach at one point that I was paying $10k a year for a fucking A, not a B.

I was kinda a dick.

She got the recorder from Tony she got the tapes from her dad's store

C-3PO is a woman now? Bold move for Ep VIII

Why the fuck would I? She's an attention seeking cunt. Only a whore would make 13 separate tapes giving out reasons why they would kill themselves. I hope there is a sequel series called "14 words" where all the other attention seeking faggots/sluts are gassed.

Yeah what an uptight bitch being offended by rape.

Alex is dead bruh

yeah that's all she was offended by
that's why the show is called ONE Reason Why

Only pussies get offended by rape. It's just someone making you feel good when you don't want to (for what ever reason). It also keeps women in line. Rapists should be celebrated for their actions.

fuck off bryce

>Jeff is such a great dude. He just tries his best to help Clay get laid and he's not a cunt like literally every other character. I'm glad nothing bad happens to hi-

mfw episode 10

I wouldn't have. She was just a dumb bitch who showed just how weak she was. Deserves no sympathy.

Mail a straight jacket to her parents with the note "Use this on Hannah or she will die. Have a nice day!"

Someone here has been diddled

Thought he was just in critical condition?

>protagonist is so dense the girl kills herself

the show doesnt have that many character to kill so i bet the little pussy is alive or at last it will be for a few episodes next season. If someone dies it has to be dramatic

Jeff literally did not deserve to die. He was such a fucking nice guy.

WORDS THAT KILL

Truthfully, I would have just avoided her. She brings a lot of drama and isn't really attractive or interesting enough to justify it.

But she has the best ass in school

Little did she know that he was a future school shooter.

>I watched this guy rape my friend so I thought it would be a good idea to be alone with him in a hot tub, then after he rapes me I will never go to the police because I'm a fucking idiot. ABLUBLUBLU LIFE IS HARD

>feeling sorry for a person that would do this
not even once

I wouldn't have

Women: The Scene

I'd have given her a better father.

She's afraid they will say it's her fault for making stupid fucking choices user! Literally only one way out of that scenario duh

He died while covering Clay's beer round. His final actions were literally those of a top-tier bro