The Mummy - Official Trailer #3

I have to say, it looks good
youtube.com/watch?v=s4C1gnqdrew

I found myself somewhat attracted to the mummy. She seems pretty yummy

If you put all the trailers together you got the whole movie

>54 yo
>keeps delivering action kino

I love this guy

Yeah but it's not like the original Mummy with Brendan Fraser so Sup Forums think it's trash and an insult

This is probably the only franchise i can think of where a dark and gritty tone just doesn't fit.

what the fuck. welp, I guess we don't actually need to see the movie anymore. what happened to trailers that don't spoil every plot point in the movie?

judging by the trailer it doesn't have that

AAAHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

UGH UGGH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know how to feel about this nu-hollywood. I'm leaning towards not good though.

Hi kid!

Looks like TWD meets London has Fallen meets Mission Impossible meets Queen of the Damned
Awful

You are probably right, however ill watch this just for the mummy

the movie looks really loud and stupid, but not fun like the 1999 one. i think trying to make cinematic universes out of everything is just overflooding the market

Sofia a cute.

cruise missiles were made to fly

>It takes a monster.... to defeat a monster

Not gonna lie. That was epic. Got some goosebumps.

Nah I've decided it looks straight up stupid.

mummy more like yummy

Post pics.

Looks fucking awful. Nice try, shill.

>The Mummy
>not set in egypt

fuck this, fuck that.

So they basicly take the mesopotamian bitch from Suicide Squad and make a movie around her ok

> 0:29

That rug really ties the room together.

This looks like complete and utter shit. The biggest bomb of the year.

So, is this supposed to be set in the same world as the 90s Mummy movies, or is it totally unrelated?

Only somewhat?

Post pics of mummy girl, she does weird things to my pee pee

LOOKS LIKE GENERIC TV LEVEL SHIT FROM ONE OF JAR JAR "COCKNOSE" ABRAMS FLUNKIES; ALEX KURTZMAN!!! FUCK THIS TRASH, GIVE ME SOME HORROR, NOT THIS RESIDENT EVIL LEVEL FUCKING GARBAGE!!!FACT!!!

I actually like the idea of a monster movie universe bu Dracula Untold was shit and this doesn't look much better.

yfw Russel Crowe is playing Dr. Jekyll.

>I actually like the idea of a monster movie universe bu Dracula Untold was shit and this doesn't look much better.
Apparently Dracula Untold will no longer be part of the Monsters Universe due to its failure at the box office. This (if it's successful) will be the start of the Monsters Universe.

I wanna FUCK that mummy!

more like Dr Kekyll

post more of mummy girl please

this looks awful and filled with just pure cgi disaster wankfests

YOU FUCKED UP TOM BRENDANS COMING FOR YOUR MOVIES

>the "mummy" in The Mummy isn't actually a mummy
Goddammit.

At least Imhotep spent half of the movie as a reanimated mummy and only briefly took on his fully non-decayed human form towards the end.

Agreed...

>she does weird things to my pee pee
Your penis crawling up into your body to get away from that ugly hag is not a good thing.

>tfw he called up the studio and asked to have a cameo in the mummy reboot and they responded by laughing and hanging up the phone.

SHE'S A FUCKING DYKE!!!FACT!!!

I am at such a nonexistent level of care for this movie its hard for me to believe anyone is excited enough to want a Sup Forums discussion and I choose to believe you're a shill. SHILL!

it actually looks like really good

That stunt in the other trailer where he goes thru the car window sidways wew, stuntkino

will see it 2x

well then now I just hope for a leaked sex tape