Marvel doesn't care about Agents of SHIELD

avclub.com/article/chloe-bennet-says-marvel-doesnt-care-enough-about--236976

>I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!

Maybe Feige doesn't care because AoS sucks ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsP1gCI5cv0&feature=youtu.be#t=3m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash

Get back on your meds, kid. Your mom wants you to take them for a reason.

Could you stop, please? I'm asking nicely.

George Bush doesn't care about AoS people.

Why would Marvel care about some non canon spinoff?

Oh this meme. Gets me everytime.

s-shut up just because the director of Avengers, the writers of Civil War, and the cast of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D say it's not canon doesn't mean it's not canon

only Joss said it was non canon and he only said that because he was butthurt at Marvel

I like the Robot Chicken sketch about AoS

It's no Rape the Joker or Dover Boys meme, but we sure have upped our meme output recently

He didn't at all. He just said that as far as the Avengers knew in AoU, Coulson was dead. That was all he said.

As far as the Avengers knew in AoU, Thanos and the Guardians don't exist.

>reading The SJW Club
But why?

How is it a meme when it comes from the lead actress?

Remember in AoU or Civil War when they talked about anything that happened in AoS?....oh wait.

>People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show?
Better ask daddy Perlmutter about it

>Markus admitted he was behind on the show, “I have to confess, having come here, I’ve seen no TV since I got here in April. I haven’t seen the vast majority of this season of ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ There’s fish oil?”

>McFeely was just as lost. “Is there really fish oil? What are you talking about?”

And i'am glad. I don't want to watch a TV show to understand the movies

Does Bendis read every single issue of every Marvel comic going right now?

Ultimately, it's really not a good show.

Basically an hour long fast food level show, maybe you get some cheap thrills but in the end it's nothing of real substance.

what ever happened to Deathlock?

well no, but bendis basically doesn't read ANY comics that aren't his given his track record for consistency.

Not like this was EVER the case. You didn't need to watch Jessica Jones to understand Season 2 of DD, you don't need to watch Thor 2 to understand Ant Man or Avengers 2. Why would anyone ever think that you'd need to watch AoS or else you'd be lost.

AGENTS OF NOT CANON CONFIRMED

Agents of FanFiction.net/movie/Avengers/The Adventures of Me and Coulson by Chloe Bennet

So just like the MCU films but shorter run times then.

>look at me, im calling the marvel movies not good
>arent i sooooo cool

Your clearly some faggot who doesnt actually watch AoS but just talks shit about it. How about the helicarrier that they were rebuilding on AoS (ask Patton Oswaldt) that saved the motherfucking day for all the people of Sokovia in AoU?? Asshat, shut the fuck up about that which you clearly know nothing about.

and that Coulson is the one who had the Avengers assemble to take down the HYDRA bases

>and that Coulson is the one who had the Avengers assemble to take down the HYDRA bases
How do you know that the Avengers weren't already doing that?

Heathcliff is the best Sup Forums meme

Pretty sure Thor knows about the Guardians, unless one of the four Infinity Stones he mentioned is one we haven't seen yet. Also the Asgardians have been to Knowhere in the movies so it's conceivable they're up to speed on galactic events such as the Assault on Xandar.

because he is the one that said "Call in (or bring in) the Avengers"

How does that prove the Avengers weren't already fighting HYDRA?

youtube.com/watch?v=lsP1gCI5cv0&feature=youtu.be#t=3m22s

What the real stars think of a non-canon show.