Is this spooky?

I want to get into Lynch, but I'm easily spooked. Movies like "Don't Breath" can give me panic attacks.

it's very unsettling and there is one jump scare

There's one spooky scene and it's early in the film
If you can get past it you're safe

not unless you find nonsensical pointless pretentious bullshit frightening.

only one just care scene the rest is just a "mind fuck"

>give me panic attacks
kys pussy

Yeah. Knew I would get a reply like that.

if you want a relatively disturbing but not really scary lynch film, watch blue velvet, it's objectively best lynch anyways

Op, I had a dream that you made this thread and we were having this conversation...

>this
>scary
nope.jpg

No don't worry, there are literally no scary scenes in the movie. It's all smooth sailing, a very comfy movie if you ask me.

well i personally didnt think it was but for a lot of people this does scene does scare them

You fucking morons. You weren't supposed to tell him that.

Don´t get into his work, then
I really admire the guy but there´s something in all his movies that fucking terrifies me

implying these scene makes the movie that much better

when you watch it tell me what the fuck this opens. let me know dude

Start with Eraserhead senpai

It was about having him not know about it so he would have a panic attack after he thought there was nothing scary in the movie. You people are fucking autistic for not realizing this.

have you ever left your room? just grab your fidget spinner and anti depressants and try to interact with the real world. movies wont seem so bad.

>on Sup Forums
> not being autistic

Where do you think we are.jpg

This. It's always in some fucking top scary scenes list. It's not scary whatsoever.

>a 30 second setup for a jump scare
I know that Lynch is supposed to be some genius visionary director but if you cant see this shit coming we cant help you

This is just the hitman key card saying the job is done, he kills his victims and when the job is done he delivers this blue key to whoever paid his services, this opens nothing

>30 seconds
You haven't watched the film, have you?

Nah, it's scary if you're a normal person, but being the hyper robotic autist you are -- stimuli doesn't register the same in your brain. My guess is that there's a slight delay of some sort. Same goes with jokes that go over your head, and the failure to maintain rapport in basic communication.

Is the scene longer then this?

imagine being this buttblasted that a stranger doesn't pee their pants over a movie scene

yes. theres a setup where the guy that faints talks about having a nightmare with the hobo thing in it. not to mention atmosphere is more important than story in most lynch work

so there was a whole setup to this 30 second scene for a jumpscare? and its still supposed to be scary?

Go watch it dammit

no not at all, and you've probably already been spoiled about the jump scare.

>i've heard 20 seconds of a song i didn't like so the whole artist's discog is terrible
the reason i think it's better than most jumpscares is the sound design and how it happens just after you think it will.

The jump scare isn't the scary part, the scene before it, which spoils the jump scare itself, is.

Don't watch Mulholland nor the Nick Cage one. The rest are good but watch Eraserhead last.

They are not scary movies but they can be existentially and even sometimes viscerally disturbing. You might panic.

It's fine, Inland Empire would probably put you in a seizure though

If you watched it in the cinema you'd know why

But I only watch movies on my cellphone