Questionable Content

So where is this going?

Nowhere interesting. Or entertaining. Just tedium. Stale, tiresome mediocrity.

For the price of seven thousand dollars a month.

To a hotel room. Didn't you read it?

Nowhere, same place this shitty comic always goes.

Why do people still read this?

>$7,854

Oh wow, when did it go down? It used to be almost $10,000 a month.

Its been a while since I looked at it.

The same reason you always come by and complain. Because theres nothing better to do.

Second time's the charm eh kiddo?

>implying I always come by to complain

i'm 80% sure she's written as autistic intentionally, and this is her being overstimulated and going nonverbal

idk part of me thinks it's really cool that he's including all these characters! but the other part is like. there's the Token Black Guy, the Token Asian Girl, the Token Trans, the Token Bisexual, and now the Token Neurotypical

maybe i'm just cynical? or not as cynical as the rest of you??

I think it's pretty good, wish the dude kept to character a bit more though.
That said I am a filthy waifu fag and that emotionless girl shtick gets me rock hard.

No where. Jeph is going to make this some kind of GI Joe PSA about something a tumblr fan told him to be aware of.

Is it autism?

aha he blocked the Twitter account I was using to post edits back when we got them on the reg, what a butthurt bitch

yes, the author's.

pig fucker has problems writing normal people. everyone has to have some sort of mental issue.

Thats all his twitter is. Him complaining about something. It'd make sense if it was just us being assholes to him, but its not. He goes on weird tangents that turn into him being a victim about something.

Im still waiting for the day he says something borderline racist or against Tumblrs pov. His pateron is down to $7000 from the $10,000 last year.

Or maybe the person grew attachment to a place they work for how ever many+ years. Seeing going up in flames can be a little traumatic, plus the other bar ppl might've died. I'm sure she is just holding in her tears because she doesn't want to cry in front of the guy she wants to bang.

what kind of edits were you sending him?

To hot dickings

>What a butthurt bitch.
>Why won't he opt to let me keep bothering him for no reason or gain

Are you literally fucking retarded?

> patron $$ is down
Yeah, they adjusted for reality.

>into him being a victim
If he's not a victim, then he's not human.
Seriously; that's the one note he has. He's like one of his characters that way.

Its been a while since I looked at his pateron so I was surprised it was down so much. I just guessed the tumblrinas parents made them give back their credit cards.

You're exactly right. He wants to be one of his characters. He doesn't live in the real world. He moved to Canada of all places. He is literally in his own little bubble. Almost every one tells him yes or agrees. If anyone disagrees he blocks them or complains about them. Its actually kind of sad.

Hey man, Canada isn't that bad.

I was mostly talking about him just running away from his life.

Just making a joke, geez user don't be a Jeff.

Patreon just started showing the amount that artists actually get after they take their deduction.

Maybe something will happen.

Uh oh, she's a fragile feminine snowflower who needs the man to save her... is Jeph gonna end up stabbing another body part after this? Can't see how his fans are going to put up with a female character being vulnerable.

So, what's goin' on with HJ's these days?

Nothing new as far as I'm aware

Patreon also took out the non-payments from subscribers who opted out at the end of the month. I'm sure some were using that trick with shadow accounts to inflate their displayed total.

>SO had a bad day and feels like a change
>They must be talking about me!
Dora was such a cunt.

Well, that's a shame. Is that a cleaned up version of that picture by the way? I looks better than I remember it.

Eww

Oooh, looks good finished. Is that a robo-fucker tattoo on Faye's chest?

~~~~~~~~

God fucking dammit

I at least expected Clinton to awkwardly sleep on the floor.

What's up with Jacques' scat and fart fetish being brought up in his comics all the time?

Literally didn't even get digits.
Being clinton is suffering.

This is just like in my japanese animes, only somehow more autistic.

Just when I thought this comic couldn't get even more autistic.

I'm glad I dropped it months ago so I have no idea what the context of this is. Is she going to throw an autism fit? Or is he going to just play off the autism as "Oh she doesn't show emotions well and goes silent every now and then" because that's fucking anime levels of dancing around the realities of autism.

Not everything nonverbal is related to autism

>Not everything nonverbal is related to autism
She doesn't show emotions well, doesn't respond to normal social cues, and goes nonverbal. That's an autism cocktail if I ever saw one right there, user.

I think it's just by the nature of the creative process that your fetishes get injected into your work. This fetish is just particularly objectionable, but his target demo loves it so there's no pressure to change.

Maybe, but every lady in this comic has some sort of mental or personality problem. Autism hasn't really been tapped yet.

Dora: Insecurities
Faye: Anger
Hanners: OCD
Fatty: Body Issues
Claire: Gender
Any others are gone, not important, or a robot.

He says "I'll see you tomorrow"

Digits to her cel, which was probably in her purse that probably burned down in the bar?

She has no possessions and he knows where she's staying, it's fine.

she's just making room for him before calling him back

Got the one with Bubbles and the stinky fat girl?

It's like he wants people to make edits.

Underneath all the complaining and SJW shit the edits are the only thing keeping him going, without them he would wither and stab his other hand.

Funny and trips. Shit nigga, you're on a roll.

It's not like there's any tension in the strips to make for entertaining plots so gotta get the fun from somewhere.

Damn it Clinton, you can do better!

Even if your mentally ill brother is bringing you down.

For this one girl, she's Sasquatch.

And now we'll kill all momentum by cutting awkwardly from this scene to Faye encouraging Bubbles to put her butt on the copy machine with HILARIOUS results and farts.

And somehow she runs a bar, a breeding ground of strife and awkward and unusual social situations!
Hell, the bar probably burned down because she threatened to shoot someone with that shotgun she pulled on Clinton. Most people don't take kindly to it. yes, I know it was changed to a harpoon.

He's practically begging for it.

A brown lady called Brun.
Good fucking grief.

My ex did the exact same thing and broke up with me when I was having an incredibly off day.

>see the last panel
>almost surprised at how fucking awful Jeph's writing is
>realize I've been reading this shit for nearly a decade

I'm the real idiot. However, I do think his writing has gotten worse, somehow.

He's doing autism now? I've literally been reading this piece of shit comic for 9 years and I fucking hate myself for it, it gets worse even when I think it can't get any worse it sinks to new depths.

I wonder which minority he's gonna butcher after autism?

I always thought it was an attempt to counterbalance the moeblob nature of the characters. "They're realistic women, see, they take shits! They never had shits and periods in Azumanga!"

Yeah, it looks like he read the autism wikipedia article pretty thoroughly. Maybe one day a sexy brown trans autistic will shit on JJ's chest like he wants.

And honestly, I'm an intersectional feminist, it's part of what drew me to QC, but Hannelore, Claire and now this lady and all the other inclusion of minorities/disabilities has always felt really insincere.

Idk if it's just how terrible the art is or just the plot being shit, but these characters are always so unconvincing. Then again, all the characters are unconvincing. He does all his homework on representing these minority groups, I can't point out where he's gone wrong, but it just... doesn't ever feel right.

>but it just... doesn't ever feel right.
Did you know he's drawing with his left hand?
Coincidence? I think not.

I want to cum in Bruns eyebrows.

Agoraphobia
Color blindness
Persistent sexual arousal syndrome
Irritable bowel syndrome
Spontaneous combustion

place your bets, place your bets.

Entirely mute character, because writing is harder than wacky expressions.

He goes for meme shit, what's next in the pattern? Trans, black, septum piercing, autistic...

Bulemic?

SO ten years ago senpai

An Aromantic Demisexual Bigenderqueer (XX-chromosomed) Muslim Bodypositive Obese Middle-Eastern person.

Genderfluid?

Who would have thought my mental illness choices would be out of fashion? How about prosopagnosia.

Boogie fever

Black non-binary femme with brightly coloured hair and vitiligo (possibly with a clear pattern to the pigmentation, like a heart on her cheek or some other kawaii shit)

No, no one gives a fuck about mute people, not unless they're also deaf

so is that what faye looks like in real life. Well there goes any joy i had.

Brun is cute, but why is she acting like a tard?

Is she a tard?

She's an autist

>those faces

Maybe she's just focusing all of her attention on not freaking the fuck out because HER BAR AND HOME JUST BURNED THE FUCK DOWN.

This shit, this shit is funny as hell.

Checked and keked

>This comic really STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why this made me laugh.

>HER BAR AND HOME JUST BURNED THE FUCK DOWN.
Normal people can still speak afterwards, caps. She's autismo.

Oh, so she's a feeble minded tard with no emotional resources.

Her character trait IS being insecure.
I mean, she's half Italian, has a star-ish brother, owns her own business, and her gf is an other character with her own storylines...
and yet we can still describe her as 'the one with insecurities'. Like she's a cardboard cutout.

This comic sucks.

If you are well enough to write cute little letters then you can focus on squeezing out a few words without breaking down.

If she's actually just closing off to avoid an anxiety attack and not Jeff's ~moe~ autistic character, I'll be relieved.

>Token Neurotypical

Doesn't neurotypical just mean, well, normal? As in, someone who isn't on any sort of spectrum? Or are you talking about Robot Hand Guy?

Seriously, is there anybody in this comic who isn't some sort of token minority? Marten doesn't count. He's clearly a rare specimen of Homo-Doormattus-Universalis.

Depends on your definition of "minority"