ITT: You can only kill one of them

ITT: You can only kill one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jrIB35sCg4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fish. Fuck that guy. Seriously. Fuck him.

none of the above

Lisa. I fucking hate korra in general, so i dont know who that is, and ive always found the dr kelp fish to be funny. That vegan bitch has been ruining the simpsons for years.

youtu.be/jrIB35sCg4I

Hes an interesting little thing. I wouldnt kill him, but id lock him up and add him to my collection.

MY DIET DR.KELP

Su. Fish guy I could fuck up outside of this hypothetical, and I don't have it in me to kill a ten year old. Su all the way.

Fry that fish.

LISA, if you don't vote Lisa than you're a fag.

Bryke got their wires so crossed they had no idea what they wanted to convey through their character's actions. The missteps in LoK are so astounding its as though wrote a 1st draft and said "this is it!"

If I kill Suyin, when does she die? If it is before the series then I'm going for that.

>Beifong money goes to Lin
>Toph stays on the force and retires with honor to go live underground in her old age
>Lin just lets it do whatever and continues to work as Da Chief
>Asami runs into hard times from Book 1's endgame
>Lin bails her out, remembering the scared little girl that she watched over as her men worked the Yasuko Sato murder scene
>No Varrick
>No Varrick to start the flames for the civil war with his greed
>No flames to fan means no Korra acting all "muh family"
>No "muh family" means no losing the past lives

Killing Su would only make things better.

I haven't watched Korra, so I have no idea what the GILF did wrong.
Lisa is a little girl. Even though she's a huge cunt, she's still a little ass girl.
But that piece of shit fish.
Any day of the week I'd gut him.
I work at a Domino's and we get cunts like him all the time, throwing a hessy fit just to get free food.
Good thing I'm not a driver. Those guys have to deal with that shit every day.
Honestly, Tennis Balls was my hero that episode.
Amen, brother.

I wanna say the fish, unless theres a valid reason to kill the geriatric.

>no varrick
>literally the only good character in the whole series

Are you talking shit about Sokka?

That fucking fish. No contest.

I'm not going to kill Suyin because she was right, and Lisa was at least at one point likable, so fish guy.

The fucking sjw obviously, but I'd kill Marge before Lisa.

Kill Lisa with the other two as God of War weapons.

Lisa

why? he payed for his fucking pizza and soda, tell me you won't be mad if the pizza guy shows up with only half of your order and still asks for a tip

I don't even think Korra deserves half the hate it gets on Sup Forums, but Suyin was pretty grating in the end.

Fish guy did nothing wrong. It literally took them an entire fucking day just to deliver a pizza so he had every right to be pissed off. That pizza was the only thing he cared about; he stood next to that door for an entire god damn day only to have forgotten his order because who the fuck takes that long to deliver pizza.

He means Korra's series

>calls restaurant after closing
>orders pizza that does not exist
>expects delivery guys to know about pop he did not ask for
Dude was a dick.

He wasn't even angry until he realized the order was wrong. Even the nicest guy out there would tell the pizza boy to fuck off with his day old pizza. Mr. Krabs is the real bad guy for taking the order in the first place. Fish guy was just an unfortunate bystander of injustice.

he was a paying costumer.

Kill Fuck Marry?

None, Lisa's fine when she gets funny stories and lines, what's ruining Simpsons is that it has been on for a hundred fucking years with no signs of ever stopping, ever.

You know, Varrick could be one of Sokka's hundreds of illegitimate bastards scattered across the 4 nations. Su Yin's probably another, too