I-if you killed him, I'll never talk to you again

I-if you killed him, I'll never talk to you again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mTGWPEysOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>don't need you to talk while you're being raped...

>ywn have a qt well-meaning daughter like Holly
>ywn have a daughter at all

Every girl's first love is her daddy, they said so in Knock Knock.

>If you kill him, I'll never give you a rimjob again

DLETE THIS

I CANT BE FALLING IN LOVE WITH LITTLE GIRLS ANYMORE

she's 16

I like her hairdoo

oh

carry on then

Are you sure anons?

she looks like the girl from Paris, Texas

I really hate the internet

>raise a girl for another man to enjoy

This is some pretty weird shit user

sad!

well, this suddenly makes me feel a lot better about having a black stepson

A-user... it's so b-big

overrated friend
just get an lgf

this image will set back autist breeding by ages

thank god for sex bots coming soon

n-no it isnt

WHAT FILM

what if she becomes a lesbian?

the one on the left has a black bf

she's not white tho

I want to slip my penis into her pusy

Yes my nose is huge stop reminding me.

*grabs throat*
back off??!

Except daughters are your safety net if you're a shitty person, raise her well and she gets married to a doctor/lawyer/engineer and will pay for your senility.

>tfw you get home from work and your qt blonde daughter is coming out of the bathroom drying her hair with no clothes on and you see her little tits, bush and hiney as she returns to her room

steal her gf

wow
i have contacted the authorities

J U S T

>the world ends with me

Sounds cool.

>tfw qt blonde daughter comes down to breakfast wearing the panties you came on while folding her laundry and masturbating to that time you caught her fingering her pussy on the living room couch

youtube.com/watch?v=2mTGWPEysOY

That's some fucked up logic

gg life
wife is cuck
kids are cuck
everything i could do or ever want to do is KEK

>tfw you will never be a cute girl with small tits. Only a fat landwhale no will will ever love.

nigga just lose weight

That won't make tits small and adorable.

That girl was too attractive. It was actually distracting.

It certainly was hard watching the movie.

mfw i'm the same age as her, so there's a miniscule chance that i might be able to date her.

damn

Not that it's likely to happen here, but if some user has a son, and that son is more successful with women than said user, doesn't that mean the user has cucked himself?

If the son fucks his mom/user's gf's, sure.

he's right you know. probably why in some societies the dad gets to have her first. I mean it's only fair, in a sense. When she is of age of course.

I don't have a daughter and i'm not supporting incest, or any pedo shit. Just stating from a logical point of view, if he put all that work in, when she turned 18 or whatever age, if he wanted to, it would be only fair for him to be the first to get in there. What the fuck did some random guy do to earn that? Just saying

I agree

This is why I believe fathers should be the ones to show their daughters how to have sex and be the first ones to take her virginity, then let her go
Or you could just make her into your little daughter gf, and have sex with her whenever you feel like it

DLATE THIS

thats because youre a fat pedo

i'm not fat

>Tfw used to talk to a girl (online) that looked just like her
This movie hit close to home

How do you freaks not kill yourselves.

I went as far as thinking that she'll be pretty when she's older and I felt weird as fuck. Its a good thing you never actually go outside so you cant actually harm young girls

the way you protected that teenager in a movie from anonymous posters on the internet really made my pussy wet. i can tell you are a supreme gentleman. Can we meet up and i'll give you sum fuk? I'm a grill btw

Not sure if 14 or online predator

I know what you mean. This movie was a 6.5-7/10 (ending let it down) that made me feel like a piece of shit pervert because mostly I just thought about pounding those two daughters in the movie.

Whats the best photo you have of her neck?

Anything with her head tilted back with her clavicle exposed?

she keeps them pretty covered up

For you.

t-thanks

>tfw met a 19 y/o girl who looks very similar to her with a skinny cute body who was mutually attracted to me, but I didn't go for it because I had a gf at the time who I've since broken up with

wew

my proof

Holly Goose is a qt and I wish her success in the future

Why the fuck would anyone want a daughter? She'll grow up to be a whore and if you try to teach her religion and moral values, society will call you oppressive.

no one cares mate

wew

SHES TOO CUTE

tfw you will never be the goose in this pic

STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT

"You're making me blush, user!"

I CANT TAKE IT

The scene of her nogotiating with Russel Crowe about how much he wants to punch her friend still cracks me up

This girl has a fat face. She will not age well.

U WONT AGE WELL BCUZ IM ABOUT 2 PUT U N THE GROUND

SO LIKE

U WONT AGE AT ALL

BECUASE YOULL BE DEAD

IS WHAT I MEAN

I wanted Crowe to kill that fucker so bad

and your son will become transgender

the future is fucked

im half convinced this dude is just trolling people into believing retarded shit by spouting back their own rhetoric back at them.

One of the most reddit scenes in the movie. Maybe you don't belong here.

Was the girl who found the car crash at the start of the movie supposed to be a lesbian?

What faggot wrote this? This maybe one of the dumbest things I've ever fucken seen.

Best girl, good job Australia.