/extraflags/ + /flag/

perfect gf edition

Previous thread: Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /bant/ by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Waterfox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

post 'em

New template if anyone wants.

here

anyone collecting the world?

testerooni

One more test

just making sure it works, gotta go undercover elsewhere on 4chinny. I'm gonna be posting as Redditch, Worcestershire latter if you want to come find me~

bump

bump

bump

helo

hello friend

woaaaah
tennessee pals!

*high five*

go to /sg/ on Sup Forums to get your Syria, Yemen, Lebanon and maybe even Iran.

Always check Taiwan flags to see if they are Myanmar. The base flags have not updated to Myanmar's new flag for some reason so they look almost identical. If you start doing this you will find Myanmar eventually.

Another good strategy is to visit Sup Forums rolling stickies when a happening occurs. Many proxyfags will dump some rares amidst the turmoil. Happy flag hunting mate

s-should we give him some help lads?
Malta: Myanmar:

so cute

Anyone feeling brave? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect

thanks budarooni

goodnight my friends
nice gif, friend

/flag/ + skribbl.io was fun

bump

bump (again)

Finally the flag autism has come in form of general. Well, i bid you good luck.
Anyway, here's botswana. I don't know why but I think this is rare, might help one or two of you with you autism. Enjoy

It's annoying cuz I like the new myanmar flag, looks nice somehow. Why the fuck they never update this ?

bump