She's fit. Women are funny. Fucking get over it

She's fit. Women are funny. Fucking get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhQaoVcaAa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If she's fit, then Sup Forums is straight.

Kikes defending kikes, what else is new?

Amy leave me alone

>has gotten from the press

When did the press ever call her fat?

She's just bulking bro.

>she's fit as hell
>she's funny as hell
>she's bad ass as hell

Who are they trying to convince?

>Jewish press heaps praise on (((their))) girl
surprising

why do they keep shoving this pig down my face

muh vagina

Get this fucking miss piggy shitstain out of my goddamn face.

oink

the article says the press has been giving her "flack" for her weight

She's not fit, that implies she's good looking. She's a fucking pig.

>She's a total beast
True

>fit
>literally zero muscle definition

This article says that Amy Schumer looks healthy and beautiful, you dummy.

Unfunny and unattractive. How exactly did this pig ever become famous in the begin with?

exactly, the press shills for her non stop but this retarded article says they have a massive hate on for her, they can't even keep their stories straight lmao

Is it true that she's been signed for the reboot?

youtu.be/qhQaoVcaAa8

Mild unattractiveness is probably a positive for a stand up comedian.
Seinfeld is a kinda ugly jew
Louis ck is a fat ginger mexican
Dave chapelle is a nigger
British ones look british

>There's no denying she's a total beast
lmao, they're right about that.

>Louis ck is a fat ginger mexican

and jewish

>fit as hell
What the fuck does a New York City blogger know about fitness?

>A moral action that can be taken just as well by an outgroup member as an ingroup member is crappy signaling and crappy identity politics. If you want to signal how strongly you believe in taking victims seriously, you talk about it in the context of the least credible case you can find.

This is why people write pieces on blatantly false things like "Amy Schumer is fit as hell".

She got pissed bc she was listed as a "plus size celebrity" in some hollywood magazine which is what started all this shit

If she's fit, then Sup Forums isn't reddit's twin site.

post workout

>Fit as hell

Must be a typo. I'm sure they meant "Fat as hell"

lol no

Who cares if they're "healthy" as in they live long and have no diseases?
People dont like fat people because they're unattractive, smelly and disgusting to interact with.

Welcome To Reddit Cinema

She's not fit, didn't you read the study out this week? The 'fat but fit' meme is bullshit. And you can tell that by looking at her, she's obese.

all me

the point is that they don't live long, you would know that if you read the study.

If you're young and fat but have no history of heart disease or weight-related health problems you're still far more likely to develop those diseases later in life than thin people and you're still far more likely to die at a younger age.

Woman ARE funny.
Just not that one.

>Woman ARE funny.
name one (1)

(OP)
Reddit Cinema for shore

Don't reply to me or my post ever again

imagine being this fucking mad over a image board that you are a tourist on

>Sometimes I have her just pick one of these exercises and do anywhere from three to five sets with 15 to 30 reps,” explains Pasternack. “Other times I’ll have her do all seven exercises, doing one to three sets of 15 to 20 reps.”

So it's nothing exceptional. This is like those women magazines where they praise the cover girl for having abs but there's not definition at all. Just flat airbrushed skin.

>.Her trainer Harley Pasternak posted an Instagram video of her sweating through some intense cardio on a Helix machine, which works abductors, obliques, glutes and quads simultaneously.

>What else does Pasternak have her do during their sessions? Pasternak tells People that the comedian does a circuit of strength moves called the “simple seven,” targeting all areas of the bod with lunges, dumbbell lifts of all kinds, hip thrusts and planks that would challenge any fitness enthusiast.

>“Sometimes I have her just pick one of these exercises and do anywhere from three to five sets with 15 to 30 reps,” explains Pasternack. “Other times I’ll have her do all seven exercises, doing one to three sets of 15 to 20 reps.”

wow its fucking nothing