Which is more interesting overall, Earthbound Marvel or cosmic Marvel?

Which is more interesting overall, Earthbound Marvel or cosmic Marvel?

Is this what you think about?

How's life?

I'm on Sup Forums. Take a guess.

neither

i guess cosmic because it has people painted different colors.

thor ragnarok will end answer your question

neither. Earth-bound looks shitty
Cosmic feels claustrophobic, because you can immediately tell when they are on a set, it all looks cheap

geez i wonder

They used such a shitty camera for these movies, everything is so washed out and bland it's ridiculous

I like the cosmic marvel universe more, i read so many comics set in that universe including the original guardians comics. I just think its more fantastic, spiderman or ghostrider does do shit for me.

I watch them both for different reasons. Earthbound Marvel is more down-to-Earth and I'm not just saying that as a dumb joke. Guardians is way over the top. It's fun but sometimes it gets hard to stay immersed.

Not enough orange and blue, huh?

I'm much happier now that Marvel is getting cosmic. LOVED GOTG2 and can't fucking wait for Thor Ragnarok!!!FACT!!!

He's right. The Russo bros wash out their shitty shaky cam cinematography. I prefer the color saturation of GOTG2!!!FACT!!!

Why is Earth not a space-faring civilization in Guardians of the Galaxy? Where are all the humans coming from? Like half of all the Ravagers seem to be human. Do none of them (or Peter) think to return to Earth (that they somehow got off of or were born away from) and say, "Hey, there's life besides us out there and FTL travel is possible."

Cosmic, easily. Taika, Gunn > > > > Russos

Earthbound for sure. Every single Iron Man movie has been better than the entirety of the other MCU movies.

cosmic marvel has always been god-tier, literally

fucking kek. After this thread are you going to post how the Airport fight scene is shitty cgi?

Cosmic Marvel was the only good Marvel, kinographically speaking

Life was created by celestials in their image, its not special.

I remember this one time Peter Quill (I think) got super fucking pissed at Iron Man because while they were killing each other during Civil War the Guardians of the Galaxy were fighting to save everyone from the Annihilation wave and Tony felt like a dumbass wrapped up in his meaningless shit. So that encapsulates how I feel about it pretty well.

definitely cosmic