Why haven't you writers sent her your script? i see that shitty screen writing subgeneral pop up on here sometimes

why haven't you writers sent her your script? i see that shitty screen writing subgeneral pop up on here sometimes

Oh I'll send her my script all right

My script is for Christina Hendricks.

My god she's fucking revolting.

...let's boogie?

>pay some cunt a measly 1k for her horrible script just so she wont blow up twitter about gender roles and give them a PR problem
I mean I guess if you want to see that as a win by all means, delude yourself into thinking you're good at something.

>its a girl making a crazy zany face but her eyes are dead episode
she needs a family.

It will take Jesus-levels of sacrifice and love to save this generation of women.

No she needs something else, and i've got it.

In b4 her shitty spooky dance webms.

this is why you do not give money to your family if you make a lot of money... they drag you down with their degeneracy.

I'm torn.
She's hot, but she's gone so far downhill so fast that it's not measurable by anything.
She went from hot to Miley Cyrus in a matter of weeks.

Reminder that Lily Mo could KICK BELLA'S ASS. Also Lily Mo is way cooler than Bella and smarter too.

t. definitely not Lily Mo

the cure?

Why do they look like fucking heroin addict?

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and shoots heroin like a duck...

her skin is so odd or does she wear a shit ton of makeup? looks rubber.

anyway. i'd fuck her to death on opiated love

Meth is a hell of a drug

!

I will write her a breakthrough performance that will save both her career and her life

I think the craziest part of her is that she thinks she can dance.

are you a writer by any chance?

>Thats is the face of a Hollywood, paid, writer...
it just makes so much fucking sense...

Meth, user. Heroine addicts arent this pep

I'm fucking dying to know what its about.

Woah...the new Souls game enemies look like that?!

>Bella can't dance

she looks like a 40 yr

I imagine my grand mother seeing this. I just wonder what the fuck she would be thinking about after viewing this disgrace. How different it was in her time. And she was cremated so she isnt clawing at the top of her coffin.

It's honestly scary how accurate this gif is...

Rattle

I'm not a THICC fag but god damn is she too skinny

Jesus christ

I love this timeline.

They've always been like that

G-grandma...

sweet jesus

who is on the right

Bella

you also must remember it's extremely more easy to take a picture today

I like this

so she got molested right

so where is she exactly on the lohan scale of nose diving into madness and drugs?

Yeah and she learned that the only way she got attention was if she was a sex toy

Kinda sad if you gave a shit

only a matter of time until she pulls a Chris Farley.

on numerous occasions daddy wasn't there to protect her.

She's Lohan out of Lohan, but because she's always been a skele, you can't tell how far she's fallen
Lohan was plump and so the drug induced skeleification was obvious
But with Bella, it's totally normal. Especially with those fake tits she got

What makes you say that user?

so we got what a year till she starts praising isis and that kinda shit?

You can see her titties throught the multiple mirror reflections, i kinda refuse to believe this was an "accident"

She's gone full Lohan, but never made it to actual star tier.

She's a coked out whore and stars of ABC Family shows.

bella does seem to have some semblance of self awareness unlike lohan or bynes

not much, i dont deny that she is a mess

but it's like someone told her to own it at least

She has videos where she straight up shows her tits.
She doesn't give a shit

>Miley isn't hot

I want this meme to end. Bella is what happened when you're on hard drugs. Miley is what happened when you're just on weed. Do people honestly think that if Miley was doing hard core drugs she wouldn't have gotten as revolting as Bella?

Can you guide me to those vids kind user???

POST HAIRY LEGS

the internet. if you google the first thing will show you the way. she hasn't been hiding any of this. it's all through snap chat and what ever other bullshit kids are using now a days.

I'm only posting one

she has an okay body, but her fake ass teeth really fucking freak me out.

I don't get the problem people have with Miley, she is hot, a bit crazy but nothing overboard, and she has not been riding as much dicks as Taylor or Rihanna.

i think it's the trying to be the new Madonna and just failing hard is what puts people off of her. I get the lets act like a total slut but actually be a stable person thing she's doing, but you can tell she is just being a whore for money. plus i don't like her music.

Well, I can understand that.

People can't understand the difference between Miley the person and Miley the performer.

There was an article about the first time she hosted SNL. Everyone thought she was going to be a diva but in fact she was very professional and everyone talked very highly of her.

Its just one of those things I guess. Like I understand the hate for Justin Bieber but not for Miley.

Smiley was super cute before they killed her.

DESU I'd love to go on a date with Miley
Just to see if she's really as "whore for hire" as she seems, or just a super smart person abusing that persona for cash

Shit, maybe she goes home, showers, and then watches some kinography before taking a book before bed.

Lyli mo is life, we need more lyli in the telee and movies

we love you lily mo

All is possible. Honestly, as far as the rumors of her being a slut. None of that has been confirmed, she seems like a pretty level headed person. As far as child stars go, she could have turned out like a Thorne or a Lohan.

because she's a trashy whore

better question is why you keep shilling this talentless cunt?

Bella webm's are way more kino than Miley, get that country slut out of here

White people were a mistake

Says juancito while crossing the rio grande

>script
Yeah more like who's selling their prescription drugs am i rite

Pretty reasonable looking bedroom is she in a apartment or something? I thought she was rich

ha

Shes cuban

Says triggered burger while slurping his Big Gulp full of diabeetus

how much longer do you think she'll be famous for? she seems to be kinda going downhill quite fast

she's not famous now. the only reason people the fags on Sup Forums started talking about her again is cause she started flashing tit's in everything she posts online.

no she very much is

so a c list celebrity is famous now? she's no more then a camwhore or some fag on twitch.

she kinda looks like Joaquin Phoenix

I mean she's not George god damn Clooney but she was on a Disney show for three years and has had steady work in mainstream moveis/tv shows for years, I don't know what else you'd classify as famous if not that

>dancing like a degenerate is worse then being a degenerate in every other aspect of life

This is Bella Thorne . We intentionally taught her to dance incorrectly
As a joke

She's Amanda Bynes on the scale

>implying the Mullahs will allow these filthy images to exist in 2090

Inshallah, by then they'll have built a mechanism to suppress this information.